State Council of Educational Research & Training has dissipated a vacancy advertisement as SCERT Recruitment 2016. Organization has planned to enroll brilliant and skilled aspirants for filling 25 Faculty jobs of Lecturer for Academic Session 2016-17. Eligible candidates can apply and hike their profession in teaching by following all the steps as structured below. To get latest information about SCERT Recruitment 2017 notifications may stay in contact with us.
Result and career oriented applicants must submit their online application form before the last date that is 10th September 2016. Appliers can obtain all the important details about SCERT Delhi Vacancy by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Planning & Management||03|
|Science & Maths||01|
|Social Science & Humanities||02|
|W.E & V.E||01|
Essential Qualification Required:
Candidates, who are applying for SCERT Vacancy, must hold Master Degree in Education/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Philosophy / Humanities/ Social Science/ Science or relevant subjects with B.ED Degree from recognized University / Institutions.
Latest Jobs: Post Graduate Jobs
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Age of applicants must not be more than 35 years as on last date of receipt of application that is 10th September 2016. Age Relaxation will also granted to SC /ST /OBC /PH etc as per Government Directives.
Enrolled candidates for Lecturer as Guest faculty posts will be offered an amount of Rs. 1200/-per day with maximum ceiling of Rs. 27600/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
Initially screening of application will be done in the first stage of recruitment process. Then on the next stage selected aspirants for SCERT Jobs will be called for written exam or interview and the aspirants have to produce all original documents for verification.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply For SCERT Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible contenders must move to the Official website of organization which is edudel.nic.in
- At the home page choose “Recruitment” tab from menu bar.
- Then, select the link ‘Engagement of Lecturers as Guest Faculty on Contract Basis in DIET & SCERT Delhi for the Year 2016-17’ and open it
- After this read the full advertisement carefully and properly.
- Then, satisfying contenders must press on “Online Application Form” link.
- Now an online application form will be displayed on your screen and you have to fill it with required information and must upload the relevant documents.
- After completing all the details you have to hit on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take a print out of filled application form and keep it safely for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date of Submission of SCERT Online Application Form: 10th September 2016
Points To Be Remembered:
- Aspirants who wish to acquire all the vital information must read the Official Notification as framed below.
- Candidates who are waiting for latest updates about upcoming notification regarding SCERT Recruitment 2017 are mentors to maintain a constant link with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SCERT Recruitment 2016: Download PDF File
You May Also Like To Check This Section