Don’t miss the opportunity!!! Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has broadcasted an employment notification regarding SGPGIMS Recruitment. Institute has planned to hire eligible aspirants for filling up 120 Senior Resident vacancies. Aspirants, who are willing for SR jobs, need to grab the chance by filling application form through online mode after following below mentioned steps. Aspirants, who are interested for shining their future in medical line, are informed that stay connected with us as we are going to update all the details about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017.
The Page Contains:
|Detailed Vacancy Info||Essential Qualification|
|Age Limits||Pay Scale For Senior Resident|
|Examination Fees||Recruitment Process|
Detailed Steps To Apply For SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment
Applicants, who have decided to apply for filling up SGPGIMS vacancy, need to submit the application form through online mode before the closing date that is 15th November 2016 and send the submitted application form to the below provided postal address before 25th November 2016. Detailed info about said notification has been provided on the page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Total no. of vacancies: 120
|DETAILS OF THE POSTS TO BE FILLED UP FOR THE SESSION COMMENCING FROM JANUARY 2017|
|Maternal & Reproductive Health||2||1||–||2|
|Paediatric Surgical Super Specialities||4||1||–||3|
|Plastic Surgery & Burns||8||1||1||3|
|Surgical Gastroenterology (Liver Transplant Unit)||3||–||–||–|
|Medical Physics Resident Radiotherapy||1||–||–||–|
|Senior Demonstrator Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology||2||1||–||–|
Aspirants applying for the concern post must MD / DNB / MS/ MSc in relevant discipline according to the posts in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
Are you looking for – Medical Jobs
- 33 years of age required for PG Degree / Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder as per organization norms.
- Relaxation in age up to 05 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
Appliers have to pay application fees of Rs.1000/- through online mode to be a part of SGPGIMS Recruitment.
Aspirants, who will be recruited as Senior Resident in Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, will be paid with Rs. 15,600/to Rs.39, 100/- (PB-3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. Rs.6600/-.
Selection Process For SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment:
Short listed candidates on the basis of their submitted applications will be called for Written Test/ Interview that will be organized by the recruitment committee of organization.
To Crack Exam Or Interview Must Read The Below Tips:
Steps To Fill SGPGIMS Lucknow Vacancy:
- First of all applicants need to visit to the official website of organization that is www.sgpgi.ac.in
- On the home page, you need to choose “Senior Resident (HS)/Medical Physics Resident/Sr. Demonstrator Entrance Exam (Session Jan 2017)” link and read all instructions carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Upload the required documents in prescribed manner.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application and send it to the address mentioned below.
SGPGI, Raebareli Road,
- Last date for Online Registration: 15th November 2016
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy: 25th November 2016
Get latest – Uttar Pradesh Jobs
Aspirants may check Official Link to get all the details about SGPGIMS Recruitment. Aspirants are suggested to stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire upcoming details about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section