SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has propagated a vacancy notification as SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2016. To recruit the vibrant and brilliant contenders, the organization has decided to arrange a Walk-In-Interview for filling vacant Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Jobs. Eligible contenders who are interested can grab this chance by following all the steps in sequential order. For availability for future latest information about SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2017, the contenders are advised to stay in touch with us.
Career oriented aspirants can enhance their career by sending the Bio-Data in the prescribe manner before 19th August 2016 and can depart to attend the Interview on the scheduled date that is 20th August 2016. You can fetch more essential details regarding SGPGIMS Lucknow Jobs through the page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment
Senior Research Fellow
Evaluation of immune response to alpha crystalline antigen of Mycobacterium tuberculosis as an indicator for progressive latent TB infection in patients of systematic lupus erythematosus and inflammatory myositis”
The aspirants who are going to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Vacancy must have M.Sc in life science or Biotechnology by scoring good academic marks and obtained from a recognized University/Institution.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Monthly Package of Salary:
The candidates who get selected will receive a consolidated amount of Rs. 28000/-per month + 20% H.R.A.
Method of Enrollment:
Appointment will be based on the performance of the contenders in the Interview as it is arranged by the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences to recruit the skilled and talented aspirants.
Read The Preparation Tips And Get Appointed:
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment??
Job seekers who meeting all the above eligibility conditions can apply by following these steps as framed under:
- The very first step is that the desirous contenders must open the official website that is www.sgpgi.ac.in
- At the home page you need to press on “Recruitment” tab available in the middle of the notification links.
- Then, select the link “Applications are invited for the post of SRF in ICMR funded project: PI: Prof. R.N. Misra, Dept. of Clinical Immunology” and open it.
- Now read it carefully with full concentration after reading the satisfying contenders have to prepare a Bio-Data on the plain paper.
- After this you can move to attend the Walk-In –Interview on the specified date as furnished below and also carry originals and photocopy of all the relevant certificates/ documents.
How to prepare Bio-Data Format: Check Impressive Resume Format
Dr. R. N. Mishra,
HOD and Principal Investigator,
Department of Clinical Immunology,
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences,
Get More Opportunities of Jobs: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
- Last Date to send the Bio-Data: 19th August 2016
- Interview will be held on: 20th August 2016
Aspirants can acquire detailed information by going through the Official Notification that is framed below. You can also avail the latest updates about SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2017 by scrolling this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2016: Download PDF File
You May Also Like To Check This Section