Spices Board Recruitment
The latest advertisement titled as Spices Board Recruitment has been issued regarding the posts of trainee Analyst/ SRD Trainees. As per Spices Board Recruitment 2018–19 notifications, the organization is going to shortlist eligible and qualified candidates through walk-in test.
Willing candidates applying for Spices Board jobs are informed that the walk-in test is scheduled to be held on 09-10-2018 from 10.00 am onwards at the below specified venue. Only those candidates will be allowed to attend walk-in test who satisfies all the eligibility conditions.
Attend Walk In Selection For Spices Board Trainee Recruitment 2018
Aspirants are required to appear for written test along with updated resume, recent passport size photo, and original certificates/documents at the address mentioned below. To know more about Spices Board jobs, candidates are advised to refer the detailed Spices Board notification link provided below.
To obtain additional information about Spices Board Recruitment 2018 or much more related details, you must have a look at the below content which is well structured by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Spices Board Recruitment
Spices Board vacancy:
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainees
|Name of the posts||Required Qualification|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||Candidates must have possessed M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology form recognized board or university.|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainees||Candidates must have done Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce having sufficient computer knowledge.|
The maximum age limit for candidates applying for Spices India recruitment should not be more than 35 years as on the date of walk-in test for selection.
Spices Board Recruitment process:
The selection committee has organized walk-in test to shortlist candidates for Spices Board trainee vacancies which is going to be held on 09-10-2018 at 10.00 am.
Prepare from Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
- Trainee Analyst: 18,000/- per month
- SRD Trainees: 17,000/- per month
How to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who are going to apply for Spices Board India recruitment have to follow simple steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of organization that is www.indianspices.com
- Now, hit on “Notifications” tab which is located at the menu bar of the home page and select “Opportunities” tab from the appeared drop down list.
- You will be redirected to new page where you have to select “walk in test for selection of trainees at quality evaluation laboratory of the spices board at kandla”
- Read the given Spices Board Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for spices board trainee jobs.
- At last, eligible candidates are required to attend the Walkin test along with all documents/certificates to the below mentioned venue.
- Walk-in test date: 09-10-2018
- Walk-in test time: 10.00 am onwards
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Walk-in Test Venue:
Spices Board, QEL, Plot No. 22A Sector 8,
Near New Income Tax Office,
Tagore Road, Gandhidham Kandla,
Kutch, Gujarat – 370201
Candidates must visit the official website on regular basis for latest updates on Spices Board Recruitment 2018. To get top government jobs notification or other career related information, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmnetinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|