Spices Board Recruitment
Online advertisement has been professed by Spice Board Of India to undertake prestigious positions through Spices Board Recruitment. Walk-In Test has planned to enroll candidates for filling Trainee Analyst (Chemistry), Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee and Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) Jobs. For attaining newest jobs in Government sector aspirants can apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2017.
What this Page Includes?
|Name Of The Required Positions and qualifications details||Enrollment Method|
|Age Limit And Age Relaxation Details||Way To Apply For Spice Board Of India Recruitment|
|Remuneration Details for Trainee Jobs||Essential Details of Walk-In Test|
Most eligible aspirants can become a part of this reputed organization by attending this walk-in test as scheduled on 1/03/2017 & 02/03/2017. Aspirants can collect the essential information regarding Spices Board Job Vacancies through this page, which is well created by our inspiring team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Spices Board Recruitment
Post Names with Essential Qualifications:
|Job Title||Vital Education Qualifiactions|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee||Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce with computer knowledge|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology|
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Limitations on Age as on 01/2/2017:
The upper age of applying candidates for Spices Board Vacancies must be 35 years as on 01/02/2017. Upper age relaxation will be given to aspirants who related to reserved category such as Sc/St/OBC etc.
Remuneration For Spices Board Vacancy:
|Job Title||Consolidated Remuneration|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||Rs.15,000/- p.m.|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee||Rs 12,000/- p.m.|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||Rs.15,000/- p.m.|
Download Spice Board 2017 Notification
Is there is any Selection Process?
Candidates who qualify a walk-in test will be selected for above mentioned vacancies. This test is conducted b y the organization to check the skills of candidates and appoint them candidates for latest jobs in government sector.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam:
How I Can Apply For Spices Board Jobs?
- Candidates who are looking for vacancy in Spices Board to enroll for government jobs they must go and open the official website of Spices Board of India that is www.indianspices.com
- Then at the home page candidates must hit on “Notifications” and choose “Opportunities” option from drop down list mentioned in the menu bar.
- Then sleet “WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF TRAINEES IN QUALITY EVALUATION LABORATORY OF THE SPICES BOARD AT MUMBAI (Exclusively for SC/ST Candidates)” OR “WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF TRAINEES IN QUALITY EVALUATION LABORATORY OF THE SPICES BOARD AT CHENNAI (Exclusively for SC/ST Candidates)” link and open it.
- After that read the PDF file open in the new window.
- Then satisfied candidates must prepare a resume with all the relevant information and also attach the recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any) along with the form.
- Now candidates must depart and attend the test on the respective dates as given below at the correct address and also carry the resume along with all the certificates.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Important Details of Walk-In Test:
|Job Title||Address of Test||Date of Walk-In test|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab Mumbai, Plot No. EL-184, T.T.C.
Industrial Area MIDC, Mahape, Navi Mumbai- 400 710, Maharashtra. [Ph No.9497140326]
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee||Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab, Plot No.R-11, SIPCOT
Industrial Complex,Gummidipoondi,Thiruvallur Dist. Tamil Nadu – 601 201. (Tel: 044-27923450).
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)|
Keen candidates who are interested to apply for Spice Board 2017 are advised to read the Official notification by visiting the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
NMMC Recruitment 2017 – Mumbai 142 Staff Nurse/Midwife Jobs nmmconline.com
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017 – CCI Data Entry Operators
WCCB Recruitment 2017 – LDC/UDC/Steno/Inspector Jobs Notification Apply
Homeshop18 Recruitment 2017 – For Freshers Current Vacancy Apply Online