Spices Board Recruitment
An online Job notice has been advertised for filling up the vacant post of Trainee Analyst in relevant discipline through Spices Board Recruitment. Candidates, who are willing to apply for Spices Board Jobs they can prepare resume and carry along with complete documents for attending the walk – in – written test on scheduled date which is mentioned below. Contenders can obtain complete details of Spices Board Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page, so please check below…….
This Page Consists:
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Upper Age Limit||Monthly Salary Scale|
|Manner Of Hiring||Steps Of Applying Procedure|
Aspirants, who are interested in Vacancy in Spices Board and want to make their future bright they can grab this opportunity by attending the test on 23-01- 2017. It is a golden chance for brilliant and career oriented candidates for presenting their talent, so don’t miss it. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete information in concern of Spices Board Recruitment so you have glance at once before applying.
Spices Board Recruitment
Spices Board Vacancy:
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)
Candidates, who are willing to apply for Spices Board Vacancies they must have degree of M.Sc. in relevant discipline from any recognized University as per requisites by the organization.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
The minimum age requisites for Spices Board Trainee Recruitment must be above 18 years. The upper age limit and relaxation in age for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be as the organization norms
Check Here: Spices Board Recruitment Notification
Candidates, who will be successfully allotted for the post of Trainee Analyst they will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs.15000/- per month according to the rules of the organization.
- Applicants, who are keen to get Vacancies in Spices Board they need to prepare resume and attach all mandatory documents/ testimonials after reading the complete notification.
- After that, carry it at the time of walk – in -written test which will be held on 23-01- 2017 by the recruitment team of the organization.
Before Going For Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to apply for Spices Board Recruitment?
- Applicants, who are looking for Jobs in Spices Board they must visit to the official website that is www.indianspices.com
- Then candidates have to hit on “Notifications” which is available at the menu bar on the home page.
- After that, you must press “Opportunities” under Notification section.
- Now candidates have to select the link of “WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF TRAINEES IN QEL, KANDLA (Exclusively for SC/ST Candidates)” and hit on it.
- On this new page advertisement will be shown at the screen of your system.
- Contenders need to read it completely in a suitable way.
- After that candidates must prepare Spices Board Application Form or Resume.
- Fill complete and necessary details in it and attach all relevant documents which are given below.
- Applicants are informed that they have to bring this complete set while going for written test.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Eligible SC/ST candidates have to bring below given documents at the time of written test -
- Recent passport size photo,
- Original certificates and
- One set of attested copies of certificates
- (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience, if any)
Venue of the Written Test:
At Spices Board,
QEL Kandla, Plot No. 22A,
Sector – 8, Near Income Tax
Office, Tagore Road, Gandhidham,
Kutch, Gujarat- 370201
Find More: Gujarat Jobs
Date of Written Test: 23-01- 2017 at 9.00AM
Note: To attain more information regarding Spices Board Recruitment 2017 candidates can check above given Official Notification. Candidates can get latest updates related to Spices Board Recruitment by keep visiting our portal which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|