Spices Board Recruitment
Spices Board Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government Of India has circulated job advertisement regarding Spices Board Recruitment 2016. In order to hire capable, hard working and eligible aspirants for Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) and Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) posts organization conducts walk in test. Individuals who want to grasp this great grand opening can promptly apply for Spices Board Job. On availability of details concerning Spices Board Recruitment 2017, we will also update this page. So stay in touch with us.
Willing aspirants must appear for walk in test which is going to be held on 10th November 2016 with all required documents. You can avail full fledge knowledge about Spices Board Vacancy by scrolling this page which is well modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Spices Board Recruitment
Spices Board Vacancies & Qualification Details:
|Name of the post||Number of post||Qualification|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||04||M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||03||M.Sc in Microbiology/ Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology|
To Get More Post Graduate Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age limit of applying candidates should not be more than 35 years and age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category candidates according to the organization norms.
Contenders who will be appointed for aforesaid post they will get impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs.15, 000/- per month by the organization.
Hiring process will consist of one round that is walk in written Test. Job hunters have to convince the members of selection committee with their performance in written Test to get selected for required vacancies.
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How To Apply For Spices Board Recruitment?
Job hunters who are matching with given eligibility condition may follow instructions given below to apply for this recruitment.
- Willing candidates should go through official site of the organization that is www.indianspices.com
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Notification” tab the drop down list will be opened on your screen.
- Then you have to select the “Walk In Test For Selection Of Trainees In Quality Evaluation Laboratory Of The Spices Board At Narela (Exclusively For SC Candidates)” link.
- Now the advertisement will be shown on your screen.
- After reading the advertisement you have to prepare resume and attend walk in test.
- Applicants have to attend walk in test with resume, original documents like qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, experience etc latest passport size photograph in a below stated venue on particular date.
Check Here: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Quality Evaluation Lab,
Sector A- 7, Plot No 5, Narela
Walk-in-Test will be held on: 10th November 2016 at 9 a.m.
Check this Official Link to get complete information Spices Board Recruitment2016. As soon as details about Spices Board Recruitment 2017 will available, we will update latest information on our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section: