SSC CHSL Admit Card
To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card, Must Check! Staff Selection Commission has issued the exam hall ticket for Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier 1st examination. Candidates waiting for their call letter may now download it through this page as the CHSL Tier 1 exam is going to be held from 07.01.2017 to 05.02.2017. Participants can acquire all details concerning SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 by reading this page, carefully.
Through This Page You May Collect Details Regarding:
|Procedure of downloading SSC CHSL Exam Admit Card|
|Details Regarding Tier 1st Examination|
|Pattern of Tier 1st Exam|
|Different Modes For Downloading Hall Ticket|
|Dates to be Remember|
Contestants who had filled application form are informed that commission has released SSC CHSL Exam Hall Ticket for tier 1st examination. You may download it by going through essential information which is provided to you in this page. Candidates may follow below stated simple steps and exam pattern and other details which are well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on this page.
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card:
Applicants may get their SSC CHSL Call Letter by simply going through these steps-
- Log on to the official website of the organization that is ssc.nic.in
- Then hit the “Admit Card” tab which is available at the menu bar on the home page.
- After that list of various regions will appear then you have to choose your region form that.
- Now the official site for that particular region is open, on the home page you have to hit the “KNOW YOUR CHSL – 2016’s EXAMINATION VENUE DETAILS. ADMISSION CERTIFICATE WILL BE ISSUE SHORTELY” link which is given in the center of the page
- Now a dialogue box will appear on the screen asking for Registration Id & DOB/ Name & DOB so, you have to necessary details in it.
- And then press “Search Status” button.
- Now your hall ticket will appear on the screen, check it carefully.
- At last take the print out of it and carry it with you at the time of examination.
Direct Online Link To Download: SSC CHSL Exam Admit Card
SSC CHSL Admit Card
SSC is also known as Staff Selection Commission. The main function of this commission is to conduct various recruitment exams to fill up different positions of the organization. Examination is conducted while taking in consideration the appointment of best aspirants on vacant posts.
The commission is conducting this examination to fill up various positions such as LDC, DEO, Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Court Clerk, etc. Commission has organized Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Tier 1st Examination on 07th Jan to 05th Feb, 2017. Applicants who had applied for these examinations may check their now download their admit card through this page.
Get Complete Detailed: SSC CHSL Syllabus
Documents to be carry at the Time of SSC CHSL Tier 1st Exam:
- Voter’s ID
- Passport size Photograph
- Driving license ID
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- ID card issued by the government or other institutions.
- Photocopy of any of the Id proof
Start Preparing With: SSC Online Test Series
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern for Tier 1st:
|Part||Subject||Paper Type||Questions||Marks||Duration (in Minutes)|
Read Here: How to Crack SSC Exam
Various Channels to Download SSC CHSL Hall Ticket:
Aspirants who are going to attend SSC CHSL Tier 1st Exam may download their admit card by simply following above stated easy instructions. You may also go through official link which connects you directly with the official website which is furnished below on this page.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Admit Card for Tier 1st Exam – 07.01.2017 To 05.02.2017
Contenders may get thorough details about SSC CHSL Admit Card by visiting this OFFICIAL LINK. For further essential information regarding SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 interested candidates have to stay in touch with this portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Syllabus||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material||SSC Online Notification|
|SSC CHSL Application Form||SSC Online Registration Part 1/Part 2|
|SSC Exam Schedule||SSC Eligibility Criteria|