SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result
Staff Selection Commission has declared SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result. Candidates who have appeared for SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Paper-II examination may check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Results now through online mode by visiting its official website. The SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2 exam was conducted on 06-08-2017. After appearing in this examination, those applicants who are eagerly waiting for SSC JHT results are informed that they can download SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2017 from this page where direct link has been provided.
The organization conducts this examination in two subjects these are general Hindi and general English. The complete question paper consist objective type questions in which total 200 questions which carrying 1 mark. Now, exam has over and result has been announced. So, candidates are advised to stay tuned with us for checking SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2018 from this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result
How to download SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Result?
Candidates who want to download their results they need to follow the some instruction that are indicated below:-
- First of all applicants need to log on the official website of the organization ssc.nic.in
- On the home page you need to select the “Result” tab that is available top in the menu bar.
- After choosing this link, a new page will be displayed on your screen and you have to scroll down home page and select “Combined Recruitment Of Junior Hindi Translator,Junior Translator,Senior Hindi Translator And Hindi Pradhyapak Examination,2017 – List Of Candidates Qualified In Paper-II For Document Verification” link.
- When you have chosen this link, you need to tap on “hit here” tab written under result tab.
- Now, your score card will be displayed on your screen.
- Search your name from the PDF page carefully.
- If, you become succeed to find your name from the list than it means you have selected.
- At last you have to download it and also take a print out of it for further reference.
SSC JHT Results>>Get From Here
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result:
Staff Selection Commission is also known as SSC. This Commission was built 4th November in 1975. It headquarters situated at New Delhi. Every year this commission is organizing so many exams to hire staff for various positions in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. The exam of Junior Hindi Translator is going to be held on 06-08-2017.
Large number of applicants participated in this exam now they can check their score card from official website. Candidates who were searching from long time can check their performance outcome through online mode and can download it by following the guidelines which are given above.
Detailed Info: SSC Online Notification
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Expected Cut off 2017:
|Expected Cutoff Marks||108.00||85.00||110.00||83.00||82.00||30.00||80.00||122.00|
SSC JHT Paper I Previous Year Cut Off:
|Cut off marks||108.00||85.00||110.50||83.00||82.00||30.00||80.00||122.00||–|
SSC JHT Paper II Previous Year Cut off:
|Cut off marks||105||65||107||104||62||62||62||131||–|
Check in Detailed: SSC JHT Cut Off Marks
Candidates may get Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Result through Official Link that is mentioned below. You may also book mark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing control + D for getting latest details regarding SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2017–2018.
If you have any query then you can leave comment in below mentioned comment box we will solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Face book or Google plus to acquire latest information on your timeline directly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|SSC Salary Structure||SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card||SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus|
|SSC Junior Translator Answer Key||SSC Latest Notification|