SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for SSC JHT/SHT Exam are required to know about the latest SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus. Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Combined Recruitment Exam for Junior Hindi Translator and senior Hindi Translator posts.
From this web page you may get subject wise complete SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus 2018. For the ease of applicants we are also providing SSC JHT/SHT Exam Pattern. Contenders who will participate in this exam they may also download SSC Syllabus through this page.
Download SSC JHT 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus Here
Every year, the commission organizes this exam to enroll most eligible aspirants for JHT & SHT posts. Thus, if you are one of those aspirants who want to avail government job through this Exam then you are advised to plan your exam strategy according to the SSC JHT Syllabus.
Applicants may also attain complete एसएससी जेएचटी / एसएचटी हिंदी अनुवादक पाठ्यक्रम from this web page which is well tailored by the team member of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper 1 Syllabus
- General Hindi
- General English
SSC JHT /SHT Syllabus – Hindi
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Translation of Sentences
- Phrases / Muhavare
- Plural Forms
Check Out: How to Crack SSC Exam?
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus – English
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Correct use of words
- Unseen Passages
- Cloze Test
- Error Correction
- Antonyms etc
Tutors Also Failed: Can You Find These Common Errors in English Grammar?
Staff Selection Commission JHT/SHT Syllabus Paper – 2 (Translation and Essay)
- Paragraph Translation from English to Hindi
- Paragraph Translation from Hindi to English
- Essay in Hindi
- Essay in English
- Reading and Writing capability in both languages
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Pattern 2018
- Paper I contains only objective type questions.
- In Paper I, there is a 0.25 marks penalty for a wrong answer.
- For each paper, the total marks are 200 marks.
- Duration of each paper is 2 Hours.
|Paper||Type||Subject||No of Questions||Time||Marks|
|I||Objective||General Hindi & General English||100||2 Hours 40 Minutes||100|
|II||Conventional||Translation & Essay||–||2 Hours 40 Minutes||200|
Check Here: SSC Online Test Series
Instructions to Get SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus:
Applicants are suggested to follow the below stated steps which will be helpful to get exam syllabus and pattern easily:
- For the purpose of starting, you have to visit the official website of organization of Staff Selection Commission.
- Now, the official website of SSC is ssc.nic.in. Now you may go through this.
- Thirdly, you need to select “Notices” section and choose suitable link as SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus/Pattern.
- After this, a new page will be opened on your display in the PDF format.
- Then, you are able to check Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus.
- Finally, you may save or download it and start your exam preparation according to this syllabus & pattern.
SSC Exam Preparation Tips
Participating candidates must checkout the some Preparation Tips which is mentioned in the beneath section of this page:
- You should collect all the study material from all lectures explanation, books and many other guided books and magazines.
- You must start your exam preparation by the help of previous year questions paper and make honest assessment or evaluate your performance.
- You should know the job status which you are applying.
- Participants may also prepare a schedule and honestly follow it without any stoppage.
- Work hard with full concentration and discipline.
- Before applying, you should know how to write & speak English and Hindi fluently.
- Having a good vocabulary which will beneficial for you
- You must start your every plan with full motivation.
- Candidates are advised to attend group discussions (GD) which will be organized by so many government organizations for consultation process.
- You must have positive thoughts and calculate your own potential and weaknesses. From this tip, you can take best decision for your career or respective field.
Checkout: SSC Preparation Books
Some important info About SSC:
Staff Selection Commission organizes exam through online mode for various posts in different department which is mentioned below:
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Junior Translator in Ministry of Railway (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT / JHT
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Preparation books
- SSC junior Hindi translator/ Hindi Translator Recruitment Exam – Arihant.
- The SSC Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator Exam by Vidya Editorial Board.
- SSC Translator/ Pradhyapak Recruitment Exam Guide by R. Gupta.
Get SSC JHT Previous Papers- Download Here
We know that a so many candidates are going to appear in SSC JHT Examination, so, you must start your examination preparation through SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus 2018. Get SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus direct, go for official link and download it.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result||SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Time Table|
|SSC JHT Cut Off Marks||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Exam Schedule||SSC Answer Key|