TS ECET Notification
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad has all set to conduct TS ECET 2018 on the behalf of TSCHE on 09-05-2018. Before going to apply for this entrance exam, you must read TS ECET Notification.
Students, who’re willing to get admission in engineering, pharmacy, medical, agricultural undergraduate courses, must apply by submitting TS ECET 2018 Online Application before the last date that is 06-04-2018.
Other Information About TS ECET 2018 Exam:
The Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test will be conducted at the 15 Regional Centers in Online mode only. As TS ECET Exam is a platform for taking admission into top recognized university which is located in Telangana.
Applicants who want to collect all important details concerning Telangana ECET Notification such as fee details, ho to register for Telangana State ECET, they can go through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TS ECET 2018
Courses Offered by TS ECET:
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- To get admission in B.E. / B.Tech / B. Pharmacy courses, candidates must have Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the institution recognized by the Government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Aspirants must have done 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Those candidates doing diploma course are also eligible to take admission but the condition is that they must have done the prescribed practical training needed for the award of diploma course before admission.
- General category candidates must have qualified Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Aspirants must be an Indian national.
- Candidates also belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Aspirants must satisfy local/non-local status requirements.
- Candidates who are unreserved, they must have qualified Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree with minimum 45% marks.
- Candidates who are belong to the reserved category, they need 40% marks to qualify the TS ECET exam.
- 85% seats are reserved for local candidates and remaining 15% seats are unreserved for candidates as per the rules and regulations of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Educational institutions.
TS ECET Application Fee:
Willingly Candidates need to pay the following TS ECET 2018 Exam Fee which can be paid through AP Online Centers, TS Online Centers or using credit/debit cards:
- For General candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/-
TSECET Admission Procedure:
For getting admission in this university the authority of the organize the Engineering Common Entrance Test. Candidates who will give best performance in common entrance test; they will be selected for admission in the suitable courses. Qualified Applicants as per TS ECET Merit List will be called for TS ECET Counselling
TSECET Exam Pattern:
- The examination will consist of 200 questions.
- All the questions will be objective type.
- Every correct answer gives the reward of 01 mark.
- The total time duration of this examination will be 3 hours.
For Diploma Holders Candidates:
|Engineering Paper (Civil/Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Biotechnology)||100|
- Common to all branches
- Common to all branches
- Common to all branches
- Separate question paper for each Branch of Diploma Engineering
For B.Sc (Mathematics) Candidates:
Examination pattern for Pharmacy:
TS ECET Examination Centers:
The Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 will be held at the following regional centres for different branches. Candidates can check their branch wise centre by going through the below mentioned table:
|Sr. No.||Regional Center|
|01||Hyderabad West Zone|
(Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet,
Moinabad and surrounding areas)
|02||Hyderabad North Zone|
and surrounding areas)
|03||Hyderabad Central Zone|
(Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas)
|04||Hyderabad East Zone|
(Ghatkesar, keesara and surrounding areas)
|05||Hyderabad South-East Zone|
(L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet,
Ibrahimpatnam and surrounding areas)
How to fill and submit TS ECET Application Form?
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and wish to appear in this examination they need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates who want to fill TS ECET Admission form, have to visit the official website that is www.ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Candidates are required to hit TS ECET Notification 2018 link which is available on the homepage.
- A PDF File format will be opened in the computer screen; aspirants must read complete notification and instruction very carefully.
- After reading entire notification, you need to press “Application Fee Payment” link and pay your requisite amount.
- Those, who want to know the status of your payment, they need to check this link “Press Here To Know Your Payment Status”
- Subsequently, hit the “Fill Application Form” link and fill online application form with complete and accurate information, hit “Proceed To Fill Application”.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and other required documents in prescribed format.
- At last, press on “Submit” button and take a hard copy of duly filled form for future reference.
- You can also go through this link to Print Your Filled in Application Form.
TS ECET 2018 Important Dates:
|Closing date of submission of TS ECET 2018|
online application form without late fee
|Correction of online applications already|
submitted by candidate
|09-04-2018 to |
|Ending date to submit Telangana ECET|
application form with late fee of Rs. 500
|Last date to submit application form|
with late fee of Rs. 1000
|Last date to submit Telangana ECET 2018|
application form with late fee of Rs. 5000
|Ending date to submit application form|
with late fee of Rs. 10000
|TS ECET Hall Ticket will be available from||02-05-2018 to |
|TS ECET 2018 Exam Date||09-05-2018|
|TS ECET Result will be announced||4th week of May 2018|
In the end……you may download your TS ECET Notification 2018 through Official Notification given above. Dear visitors stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more upcoming updates against recruitment, result, admit card. You may add this page as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl+ D key. If you have any query regarding this page, you may leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box we will solve your query as soon as possible.
Job seekers may subscribe us on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus to obtain all latest notifications regarding job / education/ etc directly in your mailbox. We will send all latest details on your Face book wall.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|TS ECET Hall Ticket||TS ECET Results|
|List Of Entrance Exams In India||Best Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Why College Attendance is Important||Best Jobs In India|