Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education has invited TS LAWCET Online Application Form. Check How to Apply for TS LAWCET Exam, TS Law Common Entrance Test Eligibility & other details available here.
Commencement of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form has begun from 25-03-2018. Last date for TS LAWCET registration & submission of TS LAWCET Application Form is 25-04-2018.
TS LAWCET Exam Date:
TS Law Common Entrance Test will be organized on 25-05-2018 for admission in 3 & 5 year law courses (L.L.B). Aspirants may download their TS LAWCET Admit Card from 22-05-2018 to participate in TS Law Common Entrance Test.
To gain more information about it such as steps to fill Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test Online Application Form, Exam Date & others, take a look of below page structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Courses Offered by Kakatiya University:
- B 3 Year Degree Course
- B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course
TS LAWCET Eligibility:
- Aspirants who are going to apply LLB 3 year Course must have passed the graduation exam in 10+2+3 pattern from recognized university or institute with minimum 45% marks in qualifying exam.
- Contenders who are going to apply for 5 year LLB Course must have qualified Intermediate exam from a well recognized university minimum 45% marks or its equivalent qualification
- 5 % marks relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates
- Applying aspirants must be an Indian Citizen.
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates applying for 3 and 5 year LLB courses.
- General category candidates have to pay to Rs. 800/- as application fee through online mode by using credit card/debit card.
- Reserved category applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- through same mode.
- Candidates can also submit the application fee through TS/AP online centers/Mee Seva Centers/E-Seva centers in AP and Telangana.
TS LAWCET 2018 Admission Procedure:
Aspirants will be selected for the admission in LLB course by qualifying the Telangana Common Law Entrance Test followed by counseling section. First of all aspirants need to submit their Application form through online mode.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2018:
To qualify the exam, aspirants must have proper knowledge of TS LAWCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern. We are providing detailed information regarding Exam Pattern on the below section in vivid way, so must have a glance!!
- Telangana State LAWCET will be conducted through online mode
- Aspirants will get 1 hour 30 minutes to perform the examination.
- Objective type question will be asked in the examination
- Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- Question paper will be provided in English and Telugu language.
- For every right answer, 1 mark will be given
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
Download From Here: TS LAWCET Model Papers
Procedure to fill Telangana State LAWCET Application Form 2018:
To fill TS LAWCET Online Application form, aspirants are advised to follow furnished some simple steps:
- Visit official web portal that is lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Under ‘Information’ head, press on “Notification/Fee Particulars” link.
- Aspirants may read all details as listed in TS LAWCET Notification 2018.
- Now, you may hit on ‘Fill Application Form’ link.
- Enter asked details like put payment reference Id, mobile no, date of birth etc.
- Hit on ‘Proceed to fill Application’ link.
- Now, fill details in TS Law Common Entrance Test Application Form.
- Upload scanned copies of your documents, testimonials and certificates along with TS Law Common Entrance Test Application Form.
- Submit your form & carry hard copy of same for further need.
|Events||TS LAWCET Dates|
|Online application form starts||25.03.2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||25.04.2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||02.05.2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||09.05.2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||16.05.2018|
|Correction window||17.05.2018 to 20.05.2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 4000/-||23.05.2018|
|Admit card availability||22.05.2018|
|Date of exam||25.05.2018 (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||28.05.2018|
|Last Date for Receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||29.05.2018|
|Result/rank declaration date||10.06.2018|
TS LAWCET 2018 Admit Card:
Candidates appearing in the entrance exam to be held on 25.05.2018 may download their TS LAWCET Admit Card from 22.05.2018. To download the TS LAWCET hall ticket, aspirants are advised to have their registration number and date of birth in hand.
TS LAWCET 2018 Results:
After the successful completion of Telangana Common Law Entrance Test, TS LAWCET Result will be broadcast by the organization on 10-06-2018. Aspirants can download their performance card by visiting the official web portal or by tapping the link of Results.
TS LAWCET Counselling:
Qualified aspirants in exam, have to appear in counseling process on schedule date. In Counselling process, candidates have to bring all the required documents, testimonials and certificates.
To attain more details about TS LAWCET 2018, hit on its Official Link. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates about government jobs & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|List of Universities in Telangana||Scholarship in India|
|Law Entrance Exam Notification||Top 10 Law Colleges In India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||List Of Top Universities in India|
|UGC Approved Universities|