TSPSC AEE Syllabus
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released TSPSC AEE Syllabus for those candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming recruitment exam. Telangana State Public Service Commission is all set to conduct written exam for filling up the vacant positions of Asst Executive Engineer (Civil). Those contenders who are going to appear in the exam, they can get the TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 and TS Asst Executive Engineer (Civil) Exam Pattern by accessing the underneath given direct link.
Job seekers can also get their TSPSC Syllabus 2018 from the official web portal via online mode by following some of the handy steps which are located below. The selection of the candidates for Asst Executive Engineer (Civil) posts will be done on the basis of the written exam and interview. Candidates can check TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2018 through below section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General Studies:
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special
emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
Check Here: PSC Exam Books for Preparation
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for General Abilities:
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Visual Memory.
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arrangements etc.
Read Out Here: PSC Question Papers
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General English:
- School Level English Grammar:
- Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs,
Modals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Finite, Reported Speech,
Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
- Synonyms and Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs, Related Pair of Words,
Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences:
- Use of Words, Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often
Confused, Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and
Improvement, Transformation of Sentences, Comprehension,
Punctuation, Spelling Test, Spotting of Errors.
Do You Know: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus for Aptitude:
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Time & work.
- Regular Polygons.
- Standard Identities etc.
Check Now: Aptitude Questions And Answers
TSPSC Syllabus for Civil & Mechanical Engineering:
Strength Of Materials-
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
Fluid Mechanics And Hydraulic Machinery-
- The Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow through Pipes
Read Also: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level):
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design-
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences-
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering-
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
Get Best Answer: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
TSPSC Syllabus for Civil Engineering:
- Builing Materials & Construction
- Strength of materials & Theory of Strucures
- RCC & Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing & Construction Management
Telangana PSC Syllabus for Electrical Engineering:
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
Check Also: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No of Questions||Duration of the Exam||Maximum Marks|
|Paper -1||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper -2||Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
Procedure to download TSPSC AEE Syllabus:
- First of all, candidates are required to reach to the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission that is “tspsc.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Scheme & Syllabus” present in the menu bar of the homepage and press on the ““Other categories>>> AEEs-Managers (Degree Standard)” option from the drop down list.
- Then a PDF format of TSPSC syllabus will be opened on your computer screen.
- You have to download your TSPSC Syllabus and also take a print out of it for future usage.
- Afterwards, start Preparation for examination as according to the syllabus.
Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates on TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2018. If you have any query then you can write your comment in comment box which is given below. We will definitely solve it as soon as possible. Follow us on Facebook or Google plus to grab updated information on your timeline wall directly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TSPSC AEE Recruitment||TSPSC Hall Ticket|
|TSPSC Results||TSPSC One Time Registration|
|TSPSC Answer Key||Telangana PSC Recruitment|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|