UPSC IES ISS Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card for those who’ve applied for upsc.gov.in IES/ISS Exam. The UPSC has all set to conduct Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2018 from 29 June-01 July 2018.
Aspirants, who’re going to appear in UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2018, can download their upsc.gov.in IES Admit Card through this page. By entering your valid Registration Id or Roll No, you can download their UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2018.
Mode To Get IES Admit Card for 29 June-01 July Exam Exam
To download upsc.gov.in Admit Card, contender can follow below mentioned hassle free guidelines while press the direct link also. Aspirants are suggested to check this page, designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more details regarding IES Admit Card 2018.
Appearing contenders are informed that they will not be allowed to get enter into the examination without carrying UPSC IES/ISS Exam Admit Card. Eligible candidates can download now your upsc.gov.in Hall Ticket from here.
IES Admit Card
Downloading Procedure Of UPSC IES ISS Admit Card
If you are going to participate in Indian Economic/Statistical Services examination, then follow below mentioned steps to download upsc.gov.in Call Letter easily:
- Registered candidates for IES ISS exam and want to get IES e-admit card for Exam they firstly need to visit the Official Website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Afterwards, aspirants need to follow “What’s New” section that is presented at the right side of this page and then candidates need press on “e- admit card of Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2018” link.
- On next page hit on “To download e-Admit Card” tab and read the instruction carefully.
- After read the appeared details hit at “Yes” button.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen and then you need to select option either By Registration Id” or “By Roll No”.
Download UPSC Admit Card By Registration ID:
- Fill asked details in blank textboxes such as Enter Your Registration Id, Select Date Of Birth and Confirm Random Image as shown below.
- After that, hit the “Submit” button and your UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and get printout of Union Public Service Commission IES/ISS Admit Card.
Download UPSC Admit Card By Roll No:
- Thereafter enter the details carefully like Enter Your Roll No., Select Date Of Birth and Confirm Random Image as shown below and hit submit tab.
- Now, by the hit your IES Admit Card will be generated on your screen, candidates are required to go through with complete details on UPSC IES/ISS 2018 Admit Card.
- At last take hard copy of IES June Exam Admit Card and bring UPSC IES ISS June Exam Admit Card 2018 at the time of examination as IES 2018 Admit Card necessary part.
UPSC IES ISS Admit Card Contains Details:
All IES e-Admission Certificate To The Commission Should Invariably Contain The Following Particulars:
- Name And Year Of The Examination
- Registration I.D. (Rid)
- Roll Number (If Received)
- Name Of Candidate (In Full And In Block Letters)
- Complete Postal Address As
- Valid And Active E-Mail Id.
Also Get List of: IES ISS Coaching Centers
UPSC IES Exam Centers:
At the time of downloading IES Admit Card 2018-19, you need to check the name of one of the below mentioned centers.
- The centres and the date of holding the examination as mentioned above are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission.
- Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres, except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Ahmedabad.
- Allotment of Centres will be on the “first-apply-first allot” basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen.
Download Here: UPSC IES ISS Previous Papers
UPSC IES/ ISS Exam Pattern:
Apart from IES Admit Card 2018, In the following section we have given the exam pattern of Indian Economic Service and Involved for Indian Economic Service. Candidates can go through it and check the exam pattern and duration of exam carefully. Candidates are advised to prepare for exam according marks distribution. Give more importance to those topics that have maximum marks.
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Paper.
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR Sheets (Answer Sheet) candidates must use black ball point pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen.
- Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR answer sheet; especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
Latest UPSC IES/ISS Paper Pattern: Indian Economic Service Syllabus
For Indian Economic Service
|Name of Subjects||Maximum Marks||Test Duration|
|General Studies||100||3 hours|
|General Economics I||200|
|General Economics II||200|
|General Economics III||200|
For Involved for Indian Economic Service
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||100||3 Hours|
|Statistics 1 (Objective)||200|
|Statistics II (Objective)||200|
|Statistics III (Subjective)||200|
|Statistics- IV (Subjective)||200|
Get Here Online: Indian Statistical Services Preparation Books
UPSC IES ISS Admit Card Date:
|UPSC IES/ISS Events||Dates To Remember|
|IES Admit Card 2018 Status||Released|
|Examination will commence from||29-06-2018 to 01-07-2018|
Applicants may open Official Link to download UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2018 directly and to get complete details about this notification keep visiting our web page regularly. Join us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates regarding IES Admit Card 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC IES/ISS Result||IES/ISS Cut Off|
|UPSC IES/ISS Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Coaching Institutes|
|IES ISS Answer Key||IES ISS Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Interview Questions and Answers||UPSC Calendar|