UPSEE Application Form
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2018) is conducted by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. UPSEE Application Form will be available online on official site from 3rd Week of January 2018 onwards. So, interested candidates can fill the UPSEE Application Form 2018 through Online Registration Link that is that is upsee.nic.in on or before the last date that is 4th Week of March 2018. The purpose of UPSEE Exam is to provide admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in all the technical Institutions/Colleges affiliated to AKTU.
Highlights of This Page:
|UPSEE UG / PG Courses Details||UPSEE Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSEE Registration Fee||UPSEE Admission Process|
|UPSEE Exam Pattern||UPSEE Exam Dates|
|Process To Submit UPSEE Online Registration Form||Dates to Be Remember|
Admission to various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses will be done on the basis of merit prepared by authority members of Abdul Kalam Technical University. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University organizes UPSEE Entrance Exam for those who want to get admission to First Year of B. Tech /B.Arch./B.Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA/MCA and 2nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry) courses. Applicants can get all the updated information about UPSEE Application Form 2019 from this page which is well mentioned by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSEE Application Form
UPSEE Courses Offered:
|Year Wise||Programs Name|
|Admission In First Year||
|Admission In Second Year (Lateral Entry)||
What is Required Qualification For UPSEE 2018 Entrance Exam?
- Candidates who are looking for the admission in Post Graduate Programs like MBA, MCA Course they must have graduation degree with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.
- Candidates applying for B. Tech, B. Pharma, BHMCT, MAM (dual degree) and BFAD Courses they must have passed intermediate exam of UP board with at least 45% marks for general & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Eligibility For Admission to 1st Year UPSEE Courses:
|Courses||Any one of the following subjects||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject||Intermediate examination of UP Board or 12th or its equivalent with Physics & Mathematics||45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate of 3 subjects.|
|B.Tech (Bio-Tech)||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational subject||12th/Intermediate examination with Physics & Mathematics/Biology|
|B.Pharm||Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject||12th/Intermediate examination with Physics & Chemistry|
|B.Arch||Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Engineering Drawing /Technical Vocational subject||12th/Intermediate examination with Mathematics & Physics||Passed intermediate examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.Tech (Agri.)||Agri. Stream||12th/Intermediate examination in Agriculture Discipline||Minimum marks in 12th examination should be 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate of 3 subjects.|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MAM||Any stream||12th/Intermediate examination in any stream||Passed/appearing 10+2 exam by securing 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category)|
|MBA/MCA||In case of MCA, candidates must have studied Mathematics either at graduation or 12th level.||Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration from recognized institution.||The qualifying examination should be passed with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category).|
Eligibility For Admission to 2nd Year UPSEE Courses:
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech (LE)||Passed 3-years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2.||Minimum 45% marks (40 marks for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying examination.|
|B.Pharm (LE)||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA (LE)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree from a recognized institution.||Candidates must have 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.|
Get Here Complete Details On: UPSEE Syllabus
How Much You Will Pay as Examination Fee?
- Fees of Application Form is Rs 1200/- for Male / Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category
- Rs 600/- For SC/ST Category and Female Candidates of All the category.
- Fees can be paid On-Line through Credit/debit Card/ Net Banking while submitting the On-Line Application.
How Many Rounds Will be There in Admission Process?
Assortment of all the candidates will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam followed by Counseling Procedure.
|Paper||Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design||Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity||50||500|
|Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||50|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75||300|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||400|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||400|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||400|
Check Out: 10 Things to Be a Good Learner
Points To Be Consider:
- There will be no negative marking; however, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately.
- UPSEE-2018 will be conducted for eleven papers with objective multiple type questions except Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of paper 4)
- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 shall be OMR based Test only and Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10 and Paper 11 will be Computer Based Test only.
What is The Mode of Applying (Offline / Online)?
Step 1: UPSEE Application Form will be available online and candidates can apply Application Form by accessing the Official website of university that is www.upsee.nic.in.
Step 2: On homepage, hit on “Information Brochure – English / Hindi” link from ‘Important Documents’ section.
Step 3: Now read the entire details about UPSEE Application Form Notification carefully before going to apply.
Step 4: After that, select a link “Apply For Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination – 2018 for UG / PG” link to start with application procedure.
Step 5: Then Candidates have to fill their details as required in UPSEE Application Form correctly and upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and required documents (if required).
Step 6: To complete the application process, pay your required application fee and submit UPSEE Application Form prior to its last date and you must take a print out of online form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Requirements for UPSEE 2018 Application Form:
Before filling the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Online Application Form, applicants must be ready with the following requirements:
- A Valid Mobile number and Email ID.
- Scanned images of candidate’s recent passport sized photograph, signature and left thumb print. Candidates can check the format and size of the images given below on this page.
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Roll number of candidates in the intermediate examination
- Debit card/Credit card/Net banking details
How You Will Correct the UPSEE 2018 Application Form If You Find Any Mistakes?
- The window to correct/update data in filled in application form will be activated from 1st Week of April 2018.
- Those applicants who have successfully applied for UPSEE 2018 Online Application Form will be allowed to make the correction.
- You have to login with the application number and password to modify the data.
- Applicants will be permitted to make the required changes only once.
- All details in the form can be corrected except the five fields given below:
- Application Number
- Candidate Name
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Date of birth
How to Recover UPSEE Application Number and Password?
In case, candidates forget either their application number or password, so that they can follow the steps given below to retrieve it:
Applicants have to select any of following options to retrieve their lost password:
- Using Security Question and its Answer you select while filling the online application form.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your registered mobile number
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email Address
Important Dates to Remember:
|Opening Date for Online Application Form||3rd Week of January 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application Form||4th Week of March 2018|
|Last Date For Payment Submission|
|Corrections In Filled-In Application Form|
|Availability Of UPSEE Admit Card||1st Week of April 2018|
|UPSEE Exam Date||3rd Week of April 2018|
|Announcement Of UPSEE Results||4th Week of May 2018|
|UPSEE 2018 Counselling||4th Week of June 2018|
Applicants may open above stated Official Notification to get more information about UPSEE Application Form 2018–19 and keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates regarding UPSEE Notification 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|UPSEE Answer Key||UPSEE Counselling|
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Entrance Exams In India||Scholarship in India|