UPSEE Application Form
Latest Update! Online Registration Link Is Active Now For Submitting UPSEE Application Form. Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has all set to conducts UPSEE Entrance Exam On 16th to 23rd April 2017. If you’re willing to get admission in Engineering Courses through Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam, then apply now by filling UPSEE Application Form 2017 before the last date.
Crucial Points Of This Page
|UPSEE UG / PG Courses Details||UPSEE Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSEE Registration Fee||UPSEE Admission Process|
|UPSEE Exam Pattern||UPSEE Exam Center|
|Process To Submit UPSEE Online Registration Form||Dates to Be Remember|
University organizes UPSEE Exam for those who want to get admission to First Year of B. Tech /B.Arch./B.Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA/MCA and 2nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry) courses. Applicants can get all the updated information about Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam from this page which is well mentioned here by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSEE Courses Offered?
|Year Wise||Programs Name|
|Admission In First Year||
|Admission In Second Year (Lateral Entry)||
Download UPSSE Information Brochure: From Here
What is Required Qualification For Entrance Exam?
- Candidates who are looking for the admission in Post graduate programs like MBA, MCA Course they must have graduation degree with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.
- Candidates applying for B. Tech, B. Pharma, BHMCT, MAM (dual degree) and BFAD Courses they must have passed intermediate exam of UP board with at least 45% marks for general & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
UPSEE Admission Procedure:
Assortment of all the candidates will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam followed by counseling procedure.
|Paper||Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design||Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity||50||500|
|Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||50|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75||300|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||400|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||400|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||400|
Get Here Complete Details On : UPSEE Syllabus
- Fees of Application Form is Rs 1200/- for Male / Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category
- Rs 600/- For SC/ST Category and Female Candidates of All the category.
- Fees can be paid On-Line through Credit/debit Card/ Net Banking while submitting the On-Line Application.
Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 are OMR based Tests and shall be held in various cities as shown in below stated table:
|Cities in State of U.P|
|Cities in Other States|
Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, and Paper 11 are Computer based Tests and shall be held in following cities
Points To Be Consider:
- There will be no negative marking, however, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately.
- UPSEE-2017 will be conducted for eleven papers with objective multiple type questions except Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of paper 4)
- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 shall be OMR based Test only and Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10 and Paper 11 will be Computer Based Test only.
How To Submit UPSEE Online Application Form?
- Application form will be available online and candidates can apply Application Form by accessing the Official website of university that is www.upsee.nic.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Information Brochure – English / Hindi” link from ‘Important Documents’ section.
- Now read the entire details about UPSEE Application Form Notification carefully before going to apply.
- After that, select a link “Apply For Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination – 2017 for UG / PG” link to start with application procedure.
- Then Candidates have to fill their details as required in the application form correctly and upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and required documents (if required).
- To complete the application process, pay your required application fee and submit it prior to its last date and you must take a print out of online form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates for UPSEE:
|Last Date for Filling and submitting the On-Line Application Form||15/03/2017|
|On-Line Partial Correction of filled and submitted On Line Application From||27/03/2017 to 29/03/2017|
|Opening of Link for Downloading of the Admit Card From||07/04/2017|
|Exam Will Be Held On||
|Declaration of UPSEE-2017 Result||On or before 30/05/2017|
UPSEE Exam Date:
Applicants may open above stated Official Notification to get more information about UPSEE Application Form 2017 and keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSEE Answer Key||UPSEE Counselling|
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|