Wow!!! Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has circulated an advertisement as UPSESSB Recruitment for the engagement of 9342 Teacher. Applicants who are willing to be a teacher in Government sector they can apply for UPSESSB Jobs. Eager candidates can apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application form.
This Page Includes:
|Name and Number of Posts||Qualification Requirements|
|Age Criteria||Fee Charges Towards Application|
|Pay Scale For Selected Employees||Method of Selection|
Step by Step Applying Procedure
The UP Education Board brings a great opportunity for the applicants to get appointed on the position of Assistant Teacher in various subjects. For this purpose, online gateways are open to apply till the closing date which is 26th January 2017. Candidates must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com completely to ensure further information related to UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment.
UPSESSB Vacancy Details:
Name Of Post: Assistant Teacher
|Subject||Vacancy (Male)||Vacancy (Female)|
|Total||4463 Vacancies||4879 Vacancies|
Willing aspirants who wish to grab the opportunity of upsessb.org Vacancy they must hold LT Grade Diploma/ BT/ B.Ed from a well reputed board/ university/ institution. Candidates who wish to become a teacher of Computer subject they must having degree of B.Tech/ BCA or Graduation with computer science from a recognized university.
Grab Your Suitable Jobs Now:
- Age of the applying job seekers should be minimum 21 years and up to maximum 40 years as on 01st July 2016.
- Candidates who are belonging to reserved category they will take the advantage of relaxation in upper age as per the rules and regulations of Uttar Pradesh Government.
Application Fee For UPSESSB New Vacancies:
- Applying job seekers who belong to General/ OBC category they must have to pay Rs. 100/- and candidates of SC/ ST category are required to pay Rs. 40/- as application fee.
- The application fee should be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Combined Education Director” of the District/ Circle/ Zone, from or for where the aspirants apply.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Those applicants who will get engaged as Assistant Teacher for any subject they will receive the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay 4600/-. Appointed candidates also receive other allowances and benefits per month by UP Govt.
Eligible candidates firstly get shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and after that shortlisted applicants will be called to attend the counseling procedure organized by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board.
Apply Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
Process To Fill UPSESSB Recruitment Application Form:
- Candidates who are willing to apply firstly they are required to log on to the official site which is i.e. www.upseat.in
- Then check out the download section given on the home page and press on the suitable link relevant to your job post.
- A job advertisement will generate on your screen and candidates must have to read the complete information carefully through it.
- After reading the complete details, candidates need to press on appropriate link of apply online.
- Now fill the online application form with correct and complete details.
- Upload a scanned passport size photograph, signature and other testimonials (if required) in proper manner.
- At the last steps, recheck your details and submit the form.
- Candidates must take a print out of filled in form for future usage.
Check Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Opening Date for online registration||26th December 2016|
|Closing date to submit online applications||26th January 2017|
|Last Date to make the payment of fee||23rd January 2017|
Candidates must check the Official Link to gain further information against UPSESSB Recruitment 2017. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates regarding Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board Recruitment.
Have A Look On Below Shared Popular Posts