Looking for JRF Jobs in Department of Mathematics? Then, acquire complete details about VNIT Recruitment from this page & apply before 30th December 2016. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur has unfolded a job notice for hiring the dedicated applicants for Junior Research Fellow Posts. Contenders, who wish to apply for VNIT Recruitment 2017, may send their application form in prescribed format before last date.
Key Points Of This Page
|VNIT Nagpur Vacancies||Essential Qualification For JRF Vacancy|
|Age Limitations||Fellowship Offered|
|Method Of Selection||Way To apply|
Applicants are advised to follow below stated steps to submit filled application form for VNIT Nagpur Recruitment on or earlier the last date. For more information related to Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur Recruitment, visitors must read all the details which are well furnished on this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Research project entitled “Design, analysis and implementation of numerical methods for doubly singular boundary value problems”.
VNIT Vacancy Details:
Junior Research Fellow Posts in a National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM), Department of Atomic Energy, and India
Required Qualification For VNIT Jobs:
- Candidates should have First class M.Sc / M.A. degree in Mathematics from recognized university or institutions with NET or GATE qualification.
- Having knowledge in Numerical Analysis and programming languages such as C/C++/FORTRAN/ MATLAB.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age of applying contestants for VNIT Nagpur Vacancy will be decided as per Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology norms.
VNIT Recruitment Official Notice: Get PDF Here
Selected job seekers for Junior Research Fellow Jobs will accept fellowship amount of Rs. 25000/ per month for first two years and Rs. 28000/ per month for third year. In addition, HRA (as per NBHM norm) is admissible.
- Aspirant’ classification for JRF Vacancies will be done on basis of their performance in Personal Interview which will be conducted by Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology on specific date.
- No TA/DA is permissible for attending the interview or for joining the post.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for VNIT Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates may apply by submitting prescribed application before last date.
- Applicants can be downloading the prescribed application form from the Official Website which is www.vnit.ac.in
- From homepages, hit on “Recruitment of JRF Read More…” link from “Latest News & Announcements” section.
- From opened page hit on “Advertisement” link and read entire details very carefully.
- Now select “Application Form” link to download format of application form.
- Contenders must fill application form with exact information and attach Xerox copies of self-attested copies and paste their recent passport size photographs.
- Application completed in all aspects must be sent by post/E-mail to following address given below before last date.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Dr. Pradip Roul (Principal Investigator)
Department of Mathematics
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010 (Maharashtra)
Last Date Of Receipt Of Prescribed Application Form: 30th December 2016
For further details regarding VNIT Recruitment 2017 Notice, you may check above provided Official Advertisement. Keep in touch with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about Recruitment, Result etc.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
|CIFT Recruitment 2017|
|OIL India Recruitment 2017|
|WB Health Recruitment 2017|
|APS University Result 2017|