Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur has liberated an employment notification entitled as VNIT Recruitment 2016. Organization is going to hire eligible and talented aspirants for filling up the vacant post of Registrar. In this concern application form has invited from capable contenders who are willing to do job in government sector. Applying candidates may also get latest updates or notification regarding VNIT Recruitment 2017 through this page.
Contenders who are going to apply for Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Recruitment are needed to submit application form before the last date that is 20th September 2016. You can get complete information against said post by going through this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Post Name: Registrar
Aspirants who applying must have completed Masters Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 points scale from the recognized University / Institute.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Contenders should not above than 57 Years of age. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved community aspirants as per rules and regulation of organization.
Appointed candidates for VNIT Vacancy will get attractive pay scale as PB-4+GP Rs.10000/- per month which will be offered by the organization.
- After screening of your application form, short listed applicants will be called for interview which would be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process (Interview)
Interview Cracking Tips:-
How to Apply for VNIT Recruitment?
Applying candidates are required to go through the steps or instruction which are available below on this page:-
- First of all you have to open the official web portal of organization that is vnit.ac.in
- Now you are needed to hit “Permanent Basis” drop down tab available under “Recruitment” tab at the left side of home page.
- After hitting on said link you have to select “Recruitment of Registrar” link and get the detailed notification.
- Then you have to read the advertisement carefully and completely.
- After reading the notification you have to download application form and fill it in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- There after you need to attach all the self attested documents / testimonials with the application form.
- At last you are required to send the application form to the address mentioned below.
Director, Visvesvaraya National Institute of technology,
South Ambhazari road , Nagpur 440 010
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Last date for receipt of application Form: 20th September 2016 upto 5.00 P.M.
Appliers may get further information regarding VNIT Recruitment 2016 through official notification link which is available below. You are required to keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest updates of notification regarding VNIT Recruitment 2017.
Official Notice: – Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur has circulated an employment notification regarding VNIT Recruitment 2016. Organization invites the skilled and work oriented applicants for filling up the (JRF) Junior Research Fellow/ project Assistant post. Job seekers who find themselves eligible for the said post, they are advised to apply for VNIT Jobs. Aspirants are suggested to keep in touch with us on our web portal for getting updated information on VNIT Recruitment 2017.
Eligible applicants may apply by filling the prescribed application form before the closing date that is 30th August 2016. You may fetch rest information regarding VNIT Nagpur Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
Junior Research Fellow/ project Assistant
Aspirants applying for VNIT Vacancy must have possessed M.Sc. Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic / Physical) from recognized University with CSIR-UGC NET.
Jobs by Qualification: Get Details
Age limit of applying applicants will be decided by the organization and upper age relaxation would be given to reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
Salary will e given to selected candidates on the basis of qualification and guidelines of DST-SERB i.e. Rs. 25000/- pm (fixed) without CSIR-UGC NET may be considered as project Assistant with consolidated salary of Rs. 14000/- per month (fixed).
Aspirants will be selected for VNIT Nagpur Vacancies on the basis of their performance in written exam or interview and no TA/DA will be given for attending the written exam or interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to apply for VNIT Recruitment?
Applicants who want to apply for above post need to follow the some prescribed steps that are indicted below:-
- Candidates are required to go through official web site of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology that is www.vnit.ac.in
- Now you have to hit “Recruitment” tab which is available left side of home page.
- After that you have to select “Requires JRF/Project Assistant” link and read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the notification you are required to prepare the application form (curriculum).
- Applicants have to attach necessary documents with the application form such as qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate and recent pass post size photograph.
- Now put it in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned below before the closing date.
To The Principal Investigator,
Dr. S. S. Umare,
Chemistry Dept. V.N.I.T,
Nagpur- 440 010
Find More: Maharashtra Jobs
Closing date for submission of application form: 30th August 2016
Keen contenders may obtain more information through official notification link that is provided below. You are advised to stay connected with this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more upcoming updates related to VNIT Recruitment 2017.
To Read VNIT Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press Here