XAT Essay Writing Topics
There is huge competition for XAT Exam and also it is considered as the most difficult Management Entrance Exam. To clear this exam we are providing XAT Essay Writing Topics, because Easy Writing is the significant topic in XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test). Moreover, Mostly Entrants Got confused that What Can Come? Which Topic I Should Prepare? How I Can Prepare? Usually, this type of Questions Arises in Mind, so to help out from these questions, we are giving Top 15 Essay Writing topics for XAT.
Do You Know??? XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) conducts Every Year; by Xavier Association of Management. Through XAT candidates get admission in top management institutes for MBA Courses. So, candidate who’re preparing for XAT Entrance Exam, they should also check the XAT Essay Writing Important Last Year Topics – Online from this page only. For doing preparation in correct manner, participant need to prepare Essay Writing Topics For XAT Exam. Now, it’s time to head on to Top 15 Essay Writing topics for XAT 2018 through this page that is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
XAT Essay Writing Topics
As, For XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test), there is no particular syllabus or topic that can be or is prescribed for Essay Writing. Usually, there are some topics as History, Literature, Politics, Geography, Business, Nation and States from which essay writing comes ever year. So, by doing Survey we have found that mostly topics are covered from-
- ISRO MOM Mission- In its Martian orbit, our low-cost Mars Orbiter Mission completes three years. On 24 September 2014, the good news arrived when India has successfully placed the Mars Orbiter Mission spacecraft in the orbit around the red planet.
- Right to Privacy- Recent Supreme Court (SC) has passed a ruling stating that ‘privacy’ is a fundamental right because it is essential to the right to life. In Article 21 of the Constitution, ‘Right to Privacy is an integral part of Right to Life and Personal Liberty.
- Clean India Movement- Mahesh Sharma, Union Minister of Culture has launched the Swachh Bharat App. With an aim to involve people actively to become part of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (Clean India Movement) in National Museum, Delhi. Thois App is installed and opened; through which you can take photograph of the garbage and write any comment as per your wish and just submit.
- GST Reforms and impact on Indian Economy- As know the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is the current topic now days, XAT must know the pros and cons of GST implementation in Indian economy. Goods and Services Tax (GST) is biggest reform in India’s indirect tax structure that was initiated to streamline the complex tax structure of Indian economy has lately forced many companies to restructure their operations.
- Indian Economic Slowdown- In the first quarter of the current fiscal year, India’s GDP growth slumped to a three-year low of 5.7 percent. So, we suggest you to do preparation about how can growth be revived or what are the reasons for the current slowdown in the economy.
- Demonetization and its Impact on Indian Economy- Government of India pass the policy of demonetizing on 8 November 2016, of INR 500 and INR 1000 rupee Indian currency notes. While preparing for the purpose of XAT essay writing, read about the pros and cons of this policy in both long and short run also about Indian economy.
Get Here: XAT Syllabus 2018
- Cashless Economy- An economy with lower cash transactions or Cashless India seems unreal considering the older picture of Indian payment system. In today’s scenario is different Indian economy towards a cashless future! Non-cash transactions with the mediums such as Banking cards, USSD, AEPS, UPI, Mobile Wallets, Banks Pre-Paid Cards, Point of Sale, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Micro ATM’s have resulted in forcing us to go cashless.
- Flipkart and Snapdeal merger- The long standing deal between the two e-tailers is in the news for various reasons. As, The Japanese investor, has a critical role to play with its 900 million investments in Snapdeal, marking its foothold in India. Then completed merger between these two giants on the other hand will give rise to one of the largest e-commerce start-ups in the country. So do you think that in the era of consolidation, arch rivals Flipkart and Amazon can change the scenario of e-commerce industry of India
- Blue Whale Game and social media’s impact on younger generation- as, the latest topic in every newspaper, whatsapp, facebook is about The Blue Whale Game. AS it seems that now a day’s blue game is the new game which came in the market with the aims to push vulnerable youngsters into taking their own lives. But how this game became popular over night? Should parents become more watchful towards the Kids activities? So, in the XAT Essay, get ready to answer all these aspects.
- Asia-Africa Growth Corridor- Asia-Africa Growth Corridor or AAGC is an economic cooperation agreement between the governments of India and Japan. AAGC Framework.
- Paris Climate Agreement- To combat climate change, Paris Agreement is an international agreement. In the contemporary context this topic holds relevance because of the most powerful economies of the world i.e. ‘USA’ will not renegotiate the Paris Accord, but they (will) try to review the terms on which they could be engaged under this agreement.
- Cyber Security in Indian IT- Cyber security of Indian IT sector has become a big question, After the Ransomware attack. Most of the ransom ware was spread hidden within Word documents, PDFs and other files normally sent via email.
Read Also: How To Prepare For XAT 2018
- FIFA U-17 World Cup- It is a wonderful opportunity that first time India is going to host the major event in the nation, but the big question is that is our infrastructure sound enough to organize the event successfully?
- Women’s World cup- India women’s cricket proved their courage with the amazing performance on the playing field and stood second worldwide. Find out the facts that have positioned Indian to another level when women cricket comes into picture.
- Davis Cup controversy- In the Davis cup, considering the role of Tennis Association every year there is some or other form of argument that spoils the sportsmanship spirit of the sport.
Important Last Year Topics – Online
On the below side, here is a List of XAT Essay Topics as asked in previous years that is-
- 2017: Globalization and Jingoism always coexist.
- 2016: Technology and Nature are natural enemies.
- 2015: Listening is a dying art. We hardly listen to understand. We only listen to refute or reply.
- 2014: The most beautiful thing can neither be seen nor be touched but can only be felt.
- 2013: Corruption is the root cause of economic slowdown in India.
- 2012: Government is not addressing the root cause of poverty
- 2011: The statesman who would attempt to direct private people in what manner they ought to employ their capitals, would not only load himself with a most unnecessary attention, but assume an authority which could safely be trusted to no council and senate whatever, and which would nowhere be so dangerous as in the hands of a man who had folly and presumption enough to fancy himself fit to exercise it.
- 2010: Earth provides enough to satisfy everybody’s need but not everybody’s greed.
Get Here: XAT Previous Year Papers
Dear visitors! On this page we have discussed about Top 15 Essay Writing topics for XAT 2018, so just you have to go through it. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get more details. If you want to get latest information direct in your mail box, you may subscribe our mail service.
Keep visiting with our web portal www.recrutimentinboxx.com for obtaining updates time to time. If you like this article or have any query then you can write in comment box we will reply you as soon as possible. You may subscribe us to get free email alert.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|XAT 2018 Registration||XAT Eligibility Criteria|
|XAT Admit Card||XAT Result|
|XAT Colleges in India||Important Essay Topics for Competitive Exams|