Airline Allied Services Ltd has published job advertisement regarding 55 Vacancies in various categories. Eligible candidates for AASL Recruitment 2019 must attend the walk-in interview on the specified date and time.
For AASL Crew Controller Jobs, candidates have to attend the Walk in Interview which is to be held on 11-12-2018 and 18-12-2018. For AASL Assistant Crew Controller Jobs, the walk-in interview is scheduled to be held on 12-12-2018 and 19-12-2018.
Attend walk-ins for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2019
For other positions (mentioned below), Candidates have to send application forms in prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below postal address. To download prescribed application format, candidates need to hit on the below provided direct link.
To attain rest information about AASL Recruitment 2019 or much more related details, candidates are suggested to have a look on this page which is well structured by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AASL vacancy details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI)||01|
|Trainee Pilot ATR 72-600||10|
|AGM Revenue Management||01|
|Senior Manager Pricing and Business Analyst||08|
|Assistant Crew Controller||06|
|Station Managers(Manager Grade)||01|
|Manager Sales and Marketing||01|
|Officer Passenger Sales||01|
|Co Pilot (P2)||10|
Candidates should have degree of graduation/ post-graduation in concerned stream from recognized university or institution with good academic records to get eligible for AASL Recruitment 2019.
Age Limitation for AASL jobs 2019:
- The maximum age limit shall not be more than 45 years as on the last date for submission of applications.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category candidates will be provided as per the norms of authority.
Check Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India
- A certain amount of fee amounting to Rs.1500/- through Demand Draft payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- There is exemption of fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- For AASL Crew Controller/assistant Crew Controller jobs, candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and walk-in interview.
- For remaining posts, the selection committee is going to shortlist candidates on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
Salary Structure for AASL Recruitment 2019:
|Posts name||Salary to be offered|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI)||As per the norms|
|Trainee Pilot ATR 72-600|
|AGM Revenue Management|
|Senior Manager Pricing|
and Business Analyst
|Assistant Crew Controller||Rs.30000/-|
|Station Managers(Manager Grade)||Rs.42000/-|
|Manager Sales and Marketing|
|Officer Passenger Sales||Rs.36000/-|
|Co Pilot (P2)||Rs.25000/-|
Get Best Answer: How to Become a Cabin Crew
How to apply for AASL Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website of Airline Allied Services Limited that is www.airindia.in to apply for AASL Recruitment 2019.
- On the home page, hit on “Careers” tab from the left side of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will get various recruitment links such as “Recruitment for Co-Pilot (P2)” and “Recruitment for various post” to get complete details about AASL jobs 2019.
- Go through the appeared official AASL Notification carefully and if you meet the entire requirements then download the same and fill in the AASL Application form correctly.
- Enclose the application form in an envelope super scribed as “name of post you are applying…….”
- At last, Send the application form to the below mentioned address.
For the posts of Crew Controller and Assistant Crew Controller:
- Candidates have to bring the filled in application form to the below mentioned venue in order to appear for the walk-in interview as per the schedule.
- Carry documents/certificates along with the application form as mentioned in the detailed notification.
Direct links to apply for AASL Recruitment 2019
|Crew Controller and Assistant Crew Controller||Get Here|
|Co Pilot (P2)||Get Here|
|Rest Posts||Get Here|
Alliance Air Personnel Department (Alliance Bhawan)
Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport,
New Delhi -110037
Important Dates of AASL Recruitment 2019:
|Last date for submitting application For all the Posts||21-12-2018|
|Walk-in Dates for AASL Crew Controller||11-12-2018 and 18-12-2018|
|Walk-in Dates for AASL assistant Crew Controller||12-12-2018 and 19-12-2018|
Final and important Note:
For rest updates on AASL Recruitment 2019, you are advised to go through the official link of the website regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Become A Pilot In India||Air Hostess Salary In India|
|Commercial Pilot Salaries In India||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Impressive Resume Format||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|