Air India Air Transport Services Limited has publicized a job advertisement as AIATSL Recruitment. Organization intends to receive applications from bright and energetic Indian nationals (Male and Female) for filling up the 29 Security Agent Posts.
Well qualified and skilled candidates who wish to enhance their career with this organization can apply online by submitting their application form till the last date that is 08-02-2019. Walk-in Interview will be held at Devidutt Dalmiya College of Physical Education, Keshav Vidhyapeeth, Jamdoli, Jaipur – 302031 on schedule date that is 10-02-2019.
AIATSL Security Agent Recruitment Walk-in:
Keen applicants who think themselves capable for AIATSL Vacancy they can appear for interview along with all relevant documents on correct time and place. Interview will be held from 08:30 am to 11:00 am.
Applicants who are going to be a part of this walk-in interview they can attain the rest information about AIATSL Recruitment 2019 through this page that is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Post Name: Security Agent
- No Of AIATSL Vacancy: 29
AIATSL Security Agent Vacancy Distribution:
|Categories||No. of Air India Vacancies|
Educational Qualification for AIATSL Recruitment 2019:
- Applying aspirants for AIATSL Jobs must be Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University/ Institutions with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- AVSEC qualified candidates should have possessed BCAS Basic AVSEC with 12 days new pattern.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
AIATSL Age Limit:
|Requirement/upper age limit||General|
|AVSEC qualified candidates||31 years|
|Non-AVSEC candidates||28 years|
|Requirement/upper age limit||SC/ST|
|AVSEC qualified candidates||36 years|
|Non-AVSEC candidates||33 years|
|Requirement/upper age limit||OBC|
|AVSEC qualified candidates||34 years|
|Non-AVSEC candidates||31 years|
AIATSL Recruitment Application fee:
- Candidates need to submit application fee against AIATSL Recruitment of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) through Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
- Aspirants belonging to Ex-servicemen/SC/ST communities are exempted of paying an application fee for Air India Jobs.
- Please write your Full Name, Date of Birth and Mobile No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft for AIATSL Recruitment.
AIATSL Selection Process:
Contenders are required to go through the AIATSL Recruitment Walk-in Interview with following rounds given below which will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
- For AVSEC qualified candidates: Personality Assessment
- Non-AVSEC candidates: Physical Endurance, Written Test and Personality Assessment.
Get Here Preparation Links
AIATSL Recruitment Physical Standards:
|SC and OBC||165 cms|
|ST, Gorkhas and those hailing from the North-East States and hilly areas||162.5 cms|
|SC and OBC||155 cms|
|ST, Gorkhas and those hailing from the North-East States and hilly areas||150 cms|
Check Out: Upcoming Jobs By Organization
AIATSL Salary Details:
Appointed aspirants for AIATSL Job Vacancy will get impressive salary of Rs. 20,190/- per month (For AVSEC Qualified) and Rs. 17,654/- (For Non-AVSEC Qualified) from the organization. On acquiring / having valid AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances i.e. Rs.1000/- for BASIC AVSEC and Rs.1500/- for X-BIS will be paid as applicable.
How to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for AIATSL Security Agent Recruitment they you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.airindia.com
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab that is visible in below side on the home page.
- Then above mentioned tab a new page will be opened having various AIASTL Notification Links you need to select appropriate link for the post you want to apply for as mentioned below.
Follow “Applications are invited for the post of Security Agents at Jaipur, Northern Region”.
- Thereafter contenders have to read all instructions carefully from AIASTL Advertisement.
- After reading Air India Notification, go back to previous page and press on “Hit here to apply Online” link.
- Contenders must enter all correct and required details on AIATSL Online Application Form and upload all relevant testimonials
- Now submit it with in given period of time.
- Once the AIATSL Application Form is being submitted then candidates can attend the walk-in interview on correct time and date that is well mentioned below.
Walk-in-Venue and Dates for AIATSL Job Openings:
Devidutt Dalmiya College of Physical Education,
Keshav Vidhyapeeth, Jamdoli,
Jaipur – 302031
Interview will be held on 10-02-2019
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about AIATSL Recruitment 2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Commercial Pilot Salaries In India||Rozgar Career India|
|How To Become A Pilot In India||How to Become a Cabin Crew|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Impressive Resume Format||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|