Ambedkar University Recruitment
Ambedkar University, Delhi is inviting individuals for various Positions of RA/Faculty in different areas/fields. Eligible individuals can now apply online for Ambedkar University Recruitment 2018 before 22-10-2018 (Research Assistant) and 18-10-2018 (Faculty Positions).
The Ambedkar University was founded in the year 2008 by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi as the state University. You can now check the eligibility criteria about the Ambedkar University Recruitment by scrolling this web page.
Apply Now for Ambedkar University Recruitment:
Those who feel interested to apply for the AUD Recruitment, they can get the notification and application form regarding the Ambedkar University Recruitment by hitting on the direct links or you can also follow some simple steps to get the AUD Vacancy Notification from the officials.
Individuals can get the more information about the Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2018 for RA/Faculty by checking the below section of this web page which is well created and presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Ambedkar University Recruitment
AUD Delhi Vacancies Details:
Following are the vacancies that are available Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment-
|Areas||No. of AUD Vacancies and Post Name|
|Business Studies||1 Professor|
|Economics||2 Assistant Professors|
|Education Studies||3 Assistant Professor|
|English language||1 Associate Professor (VH)|
|1 Assistant Professor (SC)#|
|Gender Studies||1 Associate Professor|
|History||1 Assistant Professor|
|1 Assistant Professor (UR, Leave Vacancy for three years)|
|Human Ecology||1 Professor|
|1 Assistant Professor –UR (Social science)|
|1 Assistant Professor-UR (Natural science)|
|Law and Legal Studies||1 Associate Professor|
|Psychology||1 Associate Professor|
|1 Assistant Professor (OBC-SUS)|
|Social Entrepreneurship||1 Associate Professor|
|Vocational Education||2 Programme Manager|
|Centre for Early Childhood, Education and Development||2 Associate Professor|
|Centre for Research Methods||1 Associate Professor|
|Library||1 Deputy Librarian (OH)|
|1 Assistant Librarian|
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Required Qualification for AUD Job Vacancies:
Individuals who are interested to apply for the Post of Research Assistant must have done Post Graduation in the concerned fields with minimum of 55% from any Government recognized University or Institution. And for Faculty Positions, applying candidates must have done Post Graduation/Ph. D in the relevant fields.
Age limit for AUD Delhi Recruitment:
The minimum age limit for the applicants is 21 years and maximum age limit will be decided later as per the requirement for the position and norms of the Organization.
Selected candidates for the various vacancies of Ambedkar University Recruitment 2018 will be provided salary package as follows –
- Research Assistant – Rs. 25,000 per Month
- Professor – Rs.37,400-67,000 (PB-4) + AGP Rs.10,000
- Associate Professor – Rs.37,400-67,000 (PB-4) + AGP Rs. 9,000
- Assistant Professor – Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + AGP Rs. 6,000
- Programme Manager – Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + AGP Rs. 6,000
- Deputy Librarian – Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + AGP Rs. 8,000
- Assistant Librarian – Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + AGP Rs. 6,000
Ambedkar University Recruitment Procedure:
The selection of the candidates for the available Research Assistant & Faculty Positions vacancies of Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment will be based on the performance in the written test or personal interview that will be going to conduct by the faculty members of the University. However the University will first do screening of applications to filter out the eligible candidates.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Procedure to get the Ambedkar University Recruitment Notification
Following are the simple and mandatory steps that should be followed while applying for the Ambedkar University Job Vacancy-
- First of all, visit the official web portal of the University i.e. aud.ac.in to apply for Ambedkar University Jobs.
- Further hit on the “Carrers@AUD” tab which is available on the right side of the home page.
- A new web page will appear on your digital screen containing all the declared advertisement.
- Look for “Advertisement for ONE temporary post of Research Assitant (full time for six months) in AUD” or “Advertisement No. AUD/01/2018/Acad.Ser./(i) for Faculty Positions” and hit on “Detailed Advertisement” as per your choice.
- Within seconds you will get the AUD Job Vacancy Notification in PDF Format on your system.
- Go through the AUD Delhi Vacancy notification carefully.
- If you are interested to apply for the Ambedkar University Vacancies of Research Assistant & Faculty Positions, apply as follows
For Research Assistant
- Individuals have to apply online for Ambedkar University Recruitment, by sending their application on plain paper containing complete details about qualifications, specializations etc. through Email.
For Faculty Positions
- Candidates have to visit the earlier web page and then hit on “Online Application Form”.
- Now on the right side of the web page hit on “New User Registration” link.
- Further start filling the asked details carefully and then hit on “Register” tab.
- After registration, login to the system and then hit on “Apply Now” button.
- Further proceed to apply for the Ambedkar University Delhi Job as directed by the web page.
- Last Date to Apply for Research Assistant – 22-10-2018
- Closing Dates to Apply for Faculty Positions- 18-10-2018 at 11:59 pm
Candidates who wish to get more detailed information about the Ambedkar University Recruitment 2018, they can visit the official website of the University, link is provided above. You are also suggested to keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest updates about Ambedkar University Vacancy and other recruitment activities.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|