Amrita University Application Form
Amrita University has invited application form for admission in B.Tech/MBA courses. Those willing to pursue B.Tech or MBA from this institute may submit their Amrita University Application Form after checking admission fee, exam dates & other details.
Process to submit Amrita University Application Form 2019 for B.Tech or MBA has commenced. Applicants may apply for Amrita University B.Tech Admission latest by 10-04-2019 while last date to enroll for admission in MBA is 31-01-2019.
Amrita University AEEE Entrance Exam Dates:
Admission to B.Tech courses is on the basis of Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE). Computer Based Test will be organized from 22-04-2019 to 27-04-2019 at various exam centres.
Thereafter, AEEE Result will be announced on 05-05-2019. After this, counseling will be organized for admission in B.Tech. For more details about Amrita University Admission 2019 Last Date & others, go through this page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Amrita University Application Form 2019
Amrita University Courses:
Amrita University B.Tech Courses Branches:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
इस तरह चुनें बैस्ट कोर्स 12th Science के बाद: Not Interested in Engineering After 12th
Amrita University Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Prior filling Amrita University Application Form, check eligibility norms from here.
Amrita University B.Tech Eligibility:
- Applicants whose date of birth, as per school records, falls on or after July 1, 1998 are eligible for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admission.
- To apply for Amrita University UG Admission, you must pass 10+2 or its equivalent from a known university along with 60% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry & not less than 55% in these three subjects individually.
- Appearing Candidates are also eligible for Amrita University Admission.
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
Amrita University MBA Eligibility:
- Contenders applying for admission in MBA courses must possess bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- You must have a valid score card of KMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GRE/GMAT/CMAT to apply for MBA course.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
- The application fee is INR 1000 for aspirants seeking admission through AEE 2019 and INR 300 for admission based on the rank scored in JEE Mains.
- Applicants are required to pay only INR 1000 if they want admission through both AEEE and JEE rank.
- Online application fee can be deposited through internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
Amrita University Fee Structure:
Amrita University B.Tech Fee Structure:
AEEE 2019 Hostel Fee Details:
|1||Room Rent +|
|3||Caution Deposit||One time||5,000||5,000||5,000|
Amrita University MBA Fee Structure:
|Campus||MBA Program Fees (2018 – 2020)|
|Tuition & Other||Hostel, Mess||Total Fees|
Check Out: List of Universities of Tamil Nadu
AEEE Exam Pattern 2019:
- The exam will be conducted through both (online and offline) modes.
- Time duration of exam is of 150 minutes.
- There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- Questions will be from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For every correct response, 3 marks will be awarded.
- For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
Know Steps To Download: AEEE Admit Card
Amrita University Admission Procedure 2019:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Admission to B.Tech courses is on the basis of Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE 2019). This exam is organized for admission in various specializations of UG engineering courses.
- Those who get qualified under Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE 2019) will be invited for Counselling session.
- The counselling is conducted on the basis of candidate rank in the examination. It will be organized from 10th May 2019.
For MBA Courses:
Aspirants will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview round on the basis of academic performance and marks scored in the competitive examination.
How to fill Amrita University Application Form 2019?
Process to submit Amrita University Application Form is well provided here.
- To apply for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham MBA Admission or others, you may visit official portal of university i.e. www.amrita.edu
- Hit on ‘Admission’ tab visible at top menu bar for Amrita University PG Admission & others.
- Now, hit on ‘B.Tech 2019’ or MBA 2019’link to get Amrita University Admission Notification 2019.
- Check all details from brochure about eligibility norms.
- If you find yourself eligibility, download Amrita University Registration Form.
- Login with User Id & Password.
- After registration, download Amrita University Online Application Form 2019.
- For getting admission in this educational institute, you may put all required details in Amrita University B.Tech Application Form or Amrita University MBA Application Form.
- Upload required documents along with Amrita University Application Form, make payment of fee.
- Check all details filled in form is correct.
- Submit your Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Application Form 2019.
- For further usage, keep hard copy of form safe.
Check List Of More:
Amrita University Admission Dates 2019:
|Events||Amrita University Dates 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Filled Application Form(MBA)||31-01-2019|
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||09-10-2018|
|Last date to submit Amrita University Application Form 2019||10-04-2019|
|Closing of receiving application for PPT||25-04-2019|
|Slot booking for CBT exam||05-04-2019|
|Closing of slot booking for CBT||10-04-2019|
|Admit card for P&P exam||2nd week of April 2019|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Day 1(B.Tech)||22-04-2019|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Day 2(B.Tech)||23-04-2019|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Day 3(B.Tech)||24-04-2019|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Day 4(B.Tech)||25-04-2019|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Day 5(B.Tech)||26-04-2019|
|Pen & Paper Test (Scheduled only in Tamil Nadu)||27-04-2019|
|Announcement of AEEE result||05-05-2019|
|Option open to change the academic preference & profile data||05-05-2019 to|
|Trial Allotment, clarification of doubts||10-05-2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the first allotment||20-05-2019|
|Second Allotment to those who opted for sliding and those who are below the last rank in the first allotment||25-05-2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the branches in the second allotment||30-05-2019|
|Third Allotment to those who opted for sliding and those who are below the last rank in the second allotment||05-06-2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the branches allotted in the third allotment||10-06-2019|
|Verification of documents & filling the vacant seats||15-06-2019 to|
Visit its Official Link for more details about Amrita University Application Form 2019. You may bookmark our portal for more updates about latest admission form.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Amrita University Counselling||Amrita University Syllabus|
|Amrita University Results||AEEE Results|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|