Amrita University Counselling
Amrita University Counselling will be started from 31-05-2018 onwards. Based on rank obtained in AEEE Entrance Exam, candidates may appear for Amrita University Counselling 2018. Based on preference and rank, applicants will be allotted seats in any of three campuses.
The Amrita University Counseling 2018 Process will begin with SC/ST category followed by open quota and state quota category candidates. Once Amrita University Counselling Seat Allotment is done, candidates are required to pay balance fees to confirm their admission.
Amrita University Counselling Schedule!!!
Amrita University will hold the AEEE Counselling, seat allotment Rank Wise from 31-05-2018 to 06-06-2018. The Amrita University 2018 Counselling will be arranged simultaneously in three campuses namely Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore.
For more information, you need to read this page completely that is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com By following below given Amrita University Counseling Procedure you can easily apply without any inconvenience.
Amrita University Counselling
Amrita University Counselling Dates:
SC / ST Quota (Open and State Quota)
|1 – 15000||31 May 2018||8:30 am|
|15001 – 25000||31 May 2018||10:30 am|
General Quota (Open Quota and State Quota)
|1 – 750||01 Jun 2018||08:30 am|
|751 – 1500||01 Jun 2018||10:30 am|
|1501 – 2000||01 Jun 2018||12:30 pm|
|2001 – 2500||01 Jun 2018||02:30 pm|
|2501 – 3250||02 Jun 2018||08:30 am|
|3251 – 4000||02 Jun 2018||10:30 am|
|4001 – 4500||02 Jun 2018||12:30 pm|
|4501 – 5000||02 Jun 2018||02:30 pm|
|5001 – 5750||04 Jun 2018||08:30 am|
|5851 – 6500||04 Jun 2018||10:30 am|
|6501 – 7000||04 Jun 2018||12:30 pm|
|7001 – 7500||04 Jun 2018||02:30 pm|
|7501 – 8250||05 Jun 2018||08:30 am|
|8251 – 9000||05 Jun 2018||10:30 am|
|9001 – 9500||05 Jun 2018||12:30 pm|
|9501 – 10000||05 Jun 2018||02:30 pm|
|State Quota – Candidates From Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu Only|
|10001 – 12500||06 Jun 2018||08:30 am|
|12501 – 15000||06 Jun 2018||10:30 am|
|15001 – 17500||06 Jun 2018||12:30 pm|
|17501 – 20000||06 Jun 2018||02:30 pm|
Amrita University Counselling Eligibility Criteria:
- Students, who have qualified in AEEE Entrance Examination, are eligible to attend the Amrita University Counselling Rank Wise.
- You should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry from a recognized board and must be born on or after July 1, 1995.
How to appear in Amrita University Counseling 2018?
- You will get admission on the basis of ranks and will be held in two shifts i.e morning shift and evening shift
- Now you are required to submit photocopies of documents with originals at the time of AEEE Counselling.
- Admissions of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of rank which he or she gets in entrance exam
- Candidates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, need to pay requisite application fee regarding AEEE Counselling
- Candidates must bring all photocopies and original of testimonials such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate and other relevant documents
- When student accepts the admission offered by the university, their original documents will be retained by the university.
- Students have to pay non-refundable counselling charge of Rs. 5,000 by Demand Draft.
- Students should complete all the formalities of admission procedure and pay all the balance fees within the time limit fixed by the organization.
You Can Get All Counselling Schedule Here: To Know Press Here
Amrita University 2018 Counselling Process:
The Amrita University Counselling Procedure will be held in three following steps:
- Reporting to the allotted college as per the rank
- Document verification
- Seat Allotment
Reporting to the allotted college as per the rank:
The candidates must have filled the preferences while filling the application form. The preference chosen always help in admission in your convenient college. For the qualified candidates a merit list will be prepared for Amrita University AEEE Counselling.
The Amrita University Counselling Call Letter will be available on the website. From that check your rank and appear to the college for on the time mentioned on your counselling letter. Amrita University Counselling Seat Matrix , reservation, category will be considered as the other condition for admission.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Students, who want to attend this counseling, must bring the following documents which are provided below on this page.
- 10th class certificate for Date of Birth
- Mark sheet of class XII Examination
- Hall Ticket of Class XII
- AEEE 2018 Admit Card
- Transfer Certificate from the school for the proof of “State” of the candidate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Counselling letter
- Other relevant documents mentioned in the call letter.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000/- as counselling fee
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Amrita University Seat Allotment:
After the successful verification of document a seat will be allotted to you. Amrita University Counselling Seat Availability will be confirmed only after the payment of Rs 50,000 tuition fee. Candidate will require paying that within the deadline.
Amrita University Fee Structure of All Campuses:
|Campus||Tuition Fee per Annum + Caution Deposit||Hostel Fee + Other Charges|
|Amritapuri||Rs. 1,90,000/-||Rs. 68,000/-|
|Bengaluru||Rs. 2,20,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Coimbatore||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 88,000/-|
Check Here: List Of Top Universities in India
To get other information about Amrita University Counselling 2018, you may check this Official Link. Visitors, you get all information about AU from our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com such as admit card, date sheet, syllabus of any course etc so, keep visiting on our website regularly. If you have any question related to Amrita University Counselling Status, then you can ask freely in below comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Amrita University Results||Amrita University Application Form|
|Amrita University Syllabus||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Career After 12th In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|