Android Developer Salaries
The best thing to be android developer is its salary. Android Developer Salaries is the main reason many people wants to be an android developer and also it is in demand. There are many candidates who have desire to work with leading companies as android developer.
But before that they should check the Android Developer entry level salary package which is provided on this page. We have also given some best companies pay scale in India for the designation of android developer.
Android Developer Remuneration:
Other than the Android Developer salaries, they also get the further advantage like they will get chance according to their comfort and they can work from anywhere. They don’t need to work within time limit like 9 to 5 Jobs.
Get the other details about Android Developer Salaries and Android Developer perks on this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Android Developer Salaries
Android Developer Pay Scale Through Companies Wise:
|Company Name||Salary (Per Year)|
|Craterzone Pvt. Ltd||Rs. 2,17,104|
|Cogzidel Technologies||Rs. 1,74,054|
|Sri Hema Infotech||Rs. 1,75,964|
|Techwin Labs||Rs. 1,77,967|
|Creative Infoway||Rs. 2,45,145/-|
|Foxeye Design||Rs. 3,19,139/-|
|Mindfire Solutions||Rs. 4,22,294/-|
Get Best Answer: How to Calculate TDS on Salary
Android Developer Perks:
There are many perks to be android developers; we have mentioned some perks and Android Developer allowances on this page, please have a look…!!
- You’ll find a job easily
- You’ll continue to be employable in the future
- You won’t have to spend to much to publish your app
- You’ll be able to contribute good to the world
- You can work from anywhere
- You can play with technologies.
- You will get chance to work with forward thinking companies
- Your work be well paid
Android Software Developer Salary
|Job Title/ Description||National Data Salary|
|Salary||Rs 117,728 – Rs 531,857/-|
|Bonus||Rs 0.00 – Rs 56,171/-|
|Profit Sharing||Rs 0.00 – Rs 98,633/-|
|Total Pay||Rs 118,130 – Rs 547,164/-|
Android offers a rich application framework which allows you to build original apps and games for mobile devices in Java language surroundings. The mobile development in general is a fastest rising sector of the overall job market. According to Cyber Coders, the year-over-year growth is as much as 150%. The review, which survey more than 10,000 companies, recruits the many applicants to develop particularly for Android.
Entry-Level Android Software Developer Salary (India):
An Entry-Level Android Software Developer earns an average salary of Rs 246,533 per year. Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are . NET, C#, MySQL, Eclipse Java IDE, and SQL.
Eligibility Criteria for Android Developer
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Read Also: How To Negotiate Salary With HR
Responsibility of Android Developer:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
|Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes|
|Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services|
|Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices|
|Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning|
|Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”|
|Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers|
|Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks|
|Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements|
|Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications|
|A knack for benchmarking and optimization|
|Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines|
|Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git|
|Familiarity with continuous integration|
Must Grab: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India
Dear Aspirants! We hope that the details about Android Developer Salaries that we have provided in the above section s very beneficial to you. To get other related articles about Android Developer salary keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You may also subscribe our free email services or bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Amazing Ways To Make Money||10 Best Companies To Work For In India|
|Best Career Options||Best Jobs In India|
|10 Cool Places To Work In India||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|Tips To Use Social Media For Job Search||How to Find a Job Online|