AP Ration Card
Food and Civil Supply Department, Andhra Pradesh has issued new list of AP Ration Card. This list of latest released Ration Cards has been issue district wise, for those families, who had applied or registered for the same @ epdsap.ap.gov.in You can check the status of your Ration Card from the official portal.
The new AP Ration Card 2019 has been released having name of family head and their Aadhaar number is printed on it. Candidates are required to check their Ration Cards and if there is any mistake then they can apply for the correction through online mode.
Check out the new list of EPDS AP Ration Card 2019
The entire new AP ration card can be searched with Aadhaar number. Ration Card is a document, which is evidence of your resident status. In this the names of family members are mentioned. State Government divided the population into various categories like APL, BPL, Antyodaya and other.
If you had registered for ration cards then check your status in new list. You can check the latest list of AP Ration Card 2019 by going through the guidelines provided below in this article, which is well designed by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP Ration Card
Ration cards provides to the people from all social strata to Both above Poverty Line (APL) or Below Poverty Line (BPL). By providing the Ration card, a citizen can get rations like kerosene, grains, wheat, rice, and different food items at reasonable rates.
Know How to Make Changes–State Wise: Ration Card Correction Online Process
Eligibility Criteria To Get A New Ration Card In Andhra Pradesh:
EPDS AP provides Ration Card AP only for eligible households. It is done after a notification from the Govt. There are two types of AP ration cards.
Types of AP Ration Card:
The government of Andhra Pradesh provides two types of EPDS AP Ration Cards which are as follows:
- White Ration Cards
- Pink Ration Cards
White Ration Card
White ration cards provides to those citizens, whose income is less than Rs. 11000 or who are under below poverty line.
Pink Ration Card
Pink ration cards provides to those, whose income is higher than Rs. 11000 or who are above the poverty line.
Also Read Out Latest Updates: Andhra Pradesh Current Affairs
How To Apply For A New Ration Card Online ?
Those, who want to apply for a new AP ration card, they should to follow the procedure provided below:
- First of all you have to go through the official portal of MeeSeva and there you need to create a new account.
- To create a new account you are required to put your name, your email id, residential address, gender, city, your Aadhar card number and a login username.
- Fill the details in correct manner and upload the needed documents and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of filled form for future use.
- After few days you can check Ration Card Status In AP.
Check Out: Prime Minister Mr Modi’s Salary Per Month
Documents Required To Apply For AP Ration Cards:
There are many ways to apply for EPDS AP ration cards. And one should get this document as it is a valid official document.
- Voter ID.
- Aadhaar card.
- Employee identity card.
- Health card (including the Aaragoyasri card)
- Driving license.
- Any government issued identity card.
Check Out Eligibility: Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana – in Hindi
EPDS AP (Andhra Pradesh) Ration Card | Check Status:
After separation of Andhra Pradesh (EPDS AP) and Telangana, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced an online boundary to AP ration card download and to check ration Card AP Status from the official website i.e. epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
Also Know About: PM Scholarship Scheme
How To Check AP Ration Card List With Aadhaar Card 2019?
Candidates can check their named in list of ration card by their Aadhar card number. Follow the under mentioned steps:
- Firstly you need to go through the official portal of ePDS of Andhra Pradesh that is epds2.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now you are required to hit on “public report” link, and in this section you will see ration card report (NFSA).
- In this report section you can see new AP ration card district wise report.
- Now you have to select your respective district name and then hit on the office name, then ask shop level report will be open.
- You can press on the AAY card number to get more detail.
Also Know about Latest: Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Check AP New Ration Card 2019 List By Name:
You can also check list of AP Ration Card by your name, by following the steps provided below:
- First of all you should login to the official portal that is epds2.ap.gov.in
- You should hit on “public report” available at the top right of home page.
- Now you are required to hit on appropriate link for district wise Ration card link.
- Now you have to enter district name/ office name/ shop number.
- Within few seconds The list of AP New ration card 2019 list by name will be displayed on your digital screen.
- In this list you should check all the details of family head name, number of family member, father name, RC number etc.
From June Onwards: Smart Ration Card Scheme To Be Start In Punjab For PDS
How to check EPDS AP Ration Card Status ?
Once you applied, you should check the status of this card. Here below we have provided the steps to check the status of EPDS AP ration card, kindly follow the steps to check your status:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of EPDS AP that is epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Now you need to Choose from the given options such as Print Ration card, Search Ration Card, Transaction History and Application Search, available below:
- You are required to select Print Ration Card based on the Old RCNO or the application number.
- You need to enter a name of any person of the concerned family member and Press on Print button.
- Within few seconds a unique number is displayed. You have to Select the number and paste it in the “Press here to search your Application Number” and submit it.
- Afterwards you will be directed to the next window having all the details of your AP EPDS ration card.
Get Details Here: UDAN Yojana | Ude Desh ka Aam Nagarik Scheme
How To Download AP Ration Card ?
Candidates can download their Ration Card of AP by following the steps mentioned below:
- Login to the official portal of the AP’s Public Distribution System that is epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Now select “Print Ration card” link, available at the bottom of home page.
- You have to Enter the Ration card number in the textbox column and click “Print”.
- Within few seconds your ration card will be displayed on your digital screen, you have to check it and download it.
You can get the original Ration Card printout by visiting the nearest MRO office with the copy of Ration card.
As shown in the above image you have to enter details in the column quoting “Enter Ration card Number” in the image. You can also search for the Ration card if you had applied for it very recently. Just enter the Ration card number and click “Search” to view your Ration card.
Check Out Current: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
EPDS AP Ration Card Correction
If you want to do correction in Ration card Data, then you have to apply for the modified ration card either by the Online method or by the Offline mode. In both methods, you need to fill an application form to apply for Data Corrections.
Via online process you can apply for correction by following the below stated steps:
- Kindly go through the MeeSeva official website of AP and then obtain the Data Correction form from the website.
- You should Fill all the Applicant details in the form, followed by the corrections needed to modify in the Ration card.
- You have to fill the details of the member, whose details are to be modified in the existing ration card.
- You should check the box for the Proof documents that you are going to submit with the application form.
- Fill in the Proof Document Number and sign the declaration at the end to complete the Application form.
- You should report at the nearest MeeSeva Office of the Andhra Pradesh and obtain the Data Corrections form.
- You will obtain a form as the form we discussed in the above procedure.
- You are required to Fill the correct information in that .
- Now attach the documents required for the Verification of the Data corrections form and the details in it.
- At last, submit the data corrections form to the officials in the office.
Know How To Recover: Forgot Registration Number
The Addition of members in the AP ration card is very important for every household as the ration of subsidies released is according to the Household data listed on the Ration card.
If a new child is born or adapted or any new person enters the family through marriage. For any reason, the procedure for adding of names is explained below.
- Logon to the official website of MeeSeva of AP government.
- Download the application for member addition from the website portal.
- You have to fill the required details in the member addition from with correct information.
- Then fill in the informant details with existing Ration card number for future verifications.
- Attach the documents such as a Birth certificate or Marriage and Member deletion certificate as proofs.
- Upload it to the website.
We hope that all the details of AP Ration Card 2019 mentioned above will be helpful for you. You can also go through the Official Link to get further details regarding AP Ration Card. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Delhi Ration Card||Karnataka Ration Card|
|UP Ration Card List||Jharkhand Ration Card|
|Telangana Ration Card||Kerala Ration Card|
|Assam Ration Card||Gujarat Ration Card List|
|West Bengal Ration Card||TNPDS New Ration Card|
|Rajasthan Ration Card List||State Wise Holiday|