Bihar ITICAT Counselling
After declaring the BCECE Result, the authorities of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will call candidates for Bihar ITICAT Counselling. The BCECE ITI Counselling is the last process of admission as through this the seat allotment will be done.
In Bihar ITICAT Counselling 2018-19, examination board will also verify candidates documents. Candidates found to be verified will become eligible for seats in Engineering, Medical and Agriculture courses. There will be three rounds of Seat allotment i.e. I, II, III.
Bihar ITICAT Counselling Details:
According to the details available, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct the BCECE ITI Counselling in the month of July 2018. Applicants who want to get admission in top university in the Bihar state are suggested to read all mandatory details about the Bihar ITICAT Counselling 2018 procedure.
Check Top Ranked: Universities In Bihar
Guidelines Regarding BCECE ITI Counselling
Contenders are required to bring their important certificates at the counseling center for document verification procedure. Bihar ITICAT seat allotment will be done to the eligible candidates on the basis of Bihar ITICAT merit list which will be prepared by the organization.
Individuals may check here complete details about Bihar ITICAT Counselling by scrollinmg down this page which is well discussed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Have a glance…
Bihar ITICAT Counselling
Important Dates of BCECE Counselling 2018
|Events||Dates 2018 (Tentative)|
|Counselling for PCM group||3rd week of July|
|Counselling for PCB group||2nd week of September|
|Counselling for PCB+PCB and CBA group||3rd week of September|
|Seat allotment||3rd week of September|
|PM+PCB group counselling||1st week of October|
|CBA group counselling||1st week of October|
BCECE ITI Counselling Procedure:
Candidates who are going to be a part of this bceceboard.com Counselling firstly they have to collect detailed information such as Counselling date & time, venue etc and you have to attend this Counselling with correct documents.
- Candidates who have cracked Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test 2018 they can follow below given steps to get their counselling Schedule.
- Firstly candidates need to confirm their ranking in merit list on official website and after that you have to check counseling date of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- Board is going to organized counseling session on the basis of ranking.
- Candidates are required to select their desired according to your choice from the given list of institutes on or before the last date of counseling.
- Then candidates have to go through Document Verification round, for this process you must carry one attested copy of your documents and photographs and Hall Ticket and Bihar ITI Counselling result.
Check Out here: Bihar ITICAT Result
Which Task will be conducted in Bihar ITICAT 2018 Counselling?
Mainly these seven tasks are going to organize in counseling procedure:-
- Token distress
- Verification of documents
- Pay the counseling fee
- Log in to chronicle
- Filling the web decisions
- Seat part consequence
- Reporting & confirmation letter
How to fill Bihar ITICAT Counselling Registration form?
Bihar ITICAT 2018 Counseling Registration
First of all, interested candidate have to visit official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is bceceboard.com Now, hit on appropriate link regarding Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination counseling 2018.This will move you to the next page where you have to enter required details as given below:
- Candidate name
- Roll no
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Address for Contact
- Security Question
- Registered Mobile Number
- Security Password, which must be between 8-13 characters and have one upper case letter, one lower case letter and one special character.
Filling Choice and Seat Locking
After completing the registration process you need to fill their choice preferences of colleges and courses for admission and seat locking by using their unique roll number and password. After this on the basis of applicant’s choice and rank, seat will be allotted to the applicants. In case applicants forget to lock the preferences of colleges before the last date then filled choices will get locked automatically.
Provisional Seat Allotment procedure
After submission of choice the board will give the seat allotment result. Applicants can check the BCECE Seat Allotment Result via official website. Then you need to download the Provisional Allotment Letter of Counselling. After that you have to report the BCECE Counselling Venue as given in the allotment letter for the handwriting verification.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Then you need to BCECE Counseling Venues for handwriting verification. To check the text written on the OMR answer sheet and roll number, handwriting verification will be conduct. If, applicant’s handwriting is not the same to the OMR sheet, the aspirants will be disqualified from the admission procedure.
Final BCECE ITICAT Seat Allotment
Aspirants who complete the handwriting test successfully, they will final Seat Allocation under BCECE Counselling process. For this you have to download their Final BCECE Seat Allotment Letter via official website. Then you need to allotted college or institute for deposit remaining counselling fee. Candidates are notifying that the allotted seat will be cancelled by the institute, if fee will not submit till mentioned date and time in allotment letter.
Document Authentication and Admission Process
Candidates are required to download BCECE 2018 Allotment Letter and must notify to the institution for document confirmation. Then you are needed to appear for admission process with all required documents and testimonials in original and Xerox of all.
BCECE Seat Allotment at Counselling Venue
When Bihar ITI online preference entry is completed, Board will release counseling schedule. Candidates will be invited for rank wise and category wise to attend counseling will be done based on Bihar ITICAT Merit list. Contenders need to sign the attendance sheet and have to submit important documents at counseling center for document verification procedure which will be done by the conducting authority.
- The Caste Certificates issued by the Competent Authority (for SC / ST / BC-I / BC-II Candidates);
- The Certificate for Physical Disability issued by Civil Surgeon or Medical Officer holding the Rank of Civil Surgeon (for Physically Challenged Candidates);
- Passport size and 02 – 05 Stamp size Color Photographs;
- Print out of the Online Application Form;
- Matriculate / High School Leaving Certificate / Leaving Certificate.
- Xerox of Matriculate Certificate showing Date of Birth;
- The Mark-sheets & Certificates of all the Examinations;
- Photostat of the High School Certificate & Higher Secondary Certificate
- Secondary (10th) School Certificate Marks Statement / Mark Sheet;
- Photocopy of Caste Certificates issued by the Competent Authority;
- Bihar Domicile Certificate;
- Medical Fitness Certificates;
- Photostat of the Challan (Payment of the Online Counseling Admission Fee) among others.
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
Important Guidelines For BCECE 2018 Counselling
- Candidates whose ranks will available in BCECE 2018 Merit List only be eligible to called for Counselling procedure
- Candidates will be offered to choose from number of programs/institutions available to them through Merit cum vacancy basis, according to merit list.
- In case of any mistake while printing of result then candidate will not be entitled for result
- As the BCECE 2018 Counselling is final selection procedure, so the decision regarding seat allotment will be made on its basis only
- Before attending the Counselling candidates must read all the details carefully
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board has full right to add, change or omit norms and regulations in regard to BCECE 2018.
- In case if any candidates found to be inappropriate or ineligible then he/she will not be allowed to take part in Counseling procedure.
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Our team www.recruitmentinboxx.com provides you more relevant information about Bihar ITICAT Counselling 2018 time to time so stay connected with us and you can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+ D. if you have any query you have leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box we will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bihar ITI Admit Card||Career After 12th In India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|