Career In Energy Management
Energy Manager is one of the best environment related jobs of all the time. On this web page, individuals get the information about Career in Energy Management and the complete job profile of Energy Manager.
Along with this, you will get the process of “How to become Energy Manager”. This profession is basically for those applicants who love greenery and clean environment.
Energy management is all about to make strategies and plans for energy efficiency. An Energy Manager is responsible for improving the efficiency of energy system and water system as well.
To grab further information about Career in Energy Management, individuals need to look at below section which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Career in Energy Management
List of Energy Management Programs:
Diverse variety of graduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate courses are available in energy management. You can have a glance at the popular Programs in Energy Management:
- Bachelor Degree in Alternative and Renewable Energy Management
- M Tech in Energy Technology
- M Sc in Physics, Energy Studies
- M Tech in Energy Technology and Environment Management, Energy Management, Energy Engineering, Energy Science and Technology
- M E in Energy Engineering
- PG Diploma in Renewable Energy
- M Phil in Energy
- Diploma in Energy Management
- Certificate Course in Green Energy Management
- PG Diploma in Energy Management
- Online Hydraulic Power Systems
- Online Going Green at the Workplace
- Online Burner Management System
- Online the Clean Water Act
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
List of Top Institutes in India which offers Energy Management Courses:
At the below section, you will get the list of top 15 institutes of India which offers MBA with Energy Management Courses, and these institutes have the best placement records. So after completing the studies you will surely get the best placement.
- Annamalai University – Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu
- Banaras Hindu University – Varanasi, UP
- Bharathidasan University Tiruchirapali, Tamil Nadu
- College of Engineering Anna University – Guindy, Chennai
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya , Nalanda Parisar, R.N.T Marg, Indore, MP
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Technology, (IIT-Delhi) Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi
- Jadavpur University, Mullick Road, Kolkata
- Kumaraguru College of Technology, Chinnavedampatti-(Po), Coimbatore, TN
- JNTU College of Technology, Hyderabad
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut (Formerly Regional Engineering College Calicut)
- Punjab University Chandigarh
- Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Viswavidyalaya Airport Bypass Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Maulana Azad College of Technology, (Regional Engineering College), Bhopal, MP
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirapalli, Formerly Regional Engineering College Tiruchirapali, TN
Great Career Guarantee: 8 New Courses, Which Draws Salary In Millions
How to Become Energy Manager:
- After completing the intermediate studies, individuals need to go for further studies like graduation in Energy Management.
- Management degree/ diploma is important for your career growth as after that you will get lots of opportunities.
- Gain some experience working as an architect, engineer, construction manager, general contractor, or insulation contractor.
- Participate in formal training programmes to learn more about energy codes, energy auditing tools, and financial incentives.
- Then contenders will go through final exam and will be awarded with the Commercial Building Energy Auditor certification.
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
Job Profile of Energy Manager:
- An Energy Manager has responsibility to check the energy use, costs, or efficiency initiatives.
- Also he monitors and keeps an eye on energy consumption and water consumption as well.
- EM has to design energy efficiency projects and suppose to work accordingly so they the team can achieve their target in specific manner.
- In some companies, the energy manager is responsible for supporting LEED certification of green buildings, or reporting greenhouse gas data to support voluntary climate commitments.
- The most important work of an energy manager is to maintain data, prepare reports, work plans and evaluation plans and submit them to management.
- With the help of energy management team, the companies are able to work more effectively and efficiently.
Also Check – 10 Cool Places To Work In India
Organizations which offers Job Placements:
A list of organizations which offers job placements to energy management students:
- Ministry of New & Renewable Energy, Government of India
- Petroleum Conservation and Research Association (PCRA)
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA)
- Indian Green Building Council
- National Productivity Council
- Energy Resource Institute
The career in Energy management is far better than some other professional courses. If you have a degree from any well known university and have some working experience then you will definitely get an impressive pay scale.
If you find the above information about Career In Energy Management helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on career and studies.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section