Career In Nursing
Nursing is a profession of health care sector and being a nurse you have to focus on the care of persons, families, and society so they may manage, keep, or get well best possible health and quality of life. To enhance Career In Nursing is a great decision as it is such a noble and virtuous occupation.
Being a nurse, you can facilitate with vary benefits and do work in any of the private or government organizations and hospitals like as they can work in any hospital, nursing homes, orphanages, old age homes, industries, sanatoriums and the armed forces.
Reasons to Choose Career In Nursing
So if you are also looking for a job or confuse regarding your career, don’t think more about as we are suggested you to choose Nursing. Apart from it, we are elaborating 10 Best Reasons to Choose Nursing and keen aspirants can check more details regarding Nursing such as required education, expected salary and others.
Nursing is the safety, support, and optimization of health and abilities, avoidance of disease and injury, facility of curing, improvement of pain through the analysis and handling of human response, and support in the care of persons, families, assembly, society, and populations, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com soon.
Career In Nursing
10 Best Reasons to Choose Nursing As a Career
#1 There Is a Major Nursing Shortage
As per the report of Bureau of Labor, there will be a shortage of about 800,000 nurses by 2020, so it’s a great chance for the aspirants to enhance their Career in Nursing as it is highly in demand. Some places of employment will pay $10,000 sign on bonuses and more for the most experienced nurses.
#2 Job Flexibility Is High
The best part of Nursing Job is that it’s flexible and you can work when you want and where you want. Even you can choose to work part time, full time or as a temporary Job in nursing also. You can take time off for work and find work fast when you want to come back to the field.
Check Job Opportunity, Salary: Career in Medical Field
#3 Enjoy Strong Personal Satisfaction
Nursing is one of the most satisfactory sectors to make career in the world. Nurses are the key link between doctors and patients. Patient likes to interact more with the nurse than the doctor. To enhance Career in Nursing is the most personally rewarding fields that you can imagine.
#4 Work in Many Locations
By choosing Nursing as a Career you can work in any location in the world wherever you want. You may work in a city hospital, in the suburbs or in a rural area. You can work in any state and any country in the world. If you become a freelance consulting nurse, you can travel to work in most cities in America for a few days, weeks or months, and then move on to another place.
Find Latest Opportunities: Medical Jobs
#5 Enjoy Career Mobility
There is a good Career Scope in Nursing as if you are appointed as RN then after that you have various directions in Career. You can work in the justice system as a legal nurse consultant, or in trauma care or wound care. You might work as a writer, teacher or a researcher also.
#6 High Salaries
High Pay Scale is one of the best reasons to choose Nursing as career. Being a nurse, you can earn almost $50,000, according to BLS. If you become a nurse practitioner, you can earn over $60,000 in median pay. You also can earn time and a half for working on holidays and weekends. Nurses who work in advanced practice can earn up to $90,000.
Great Career Guarantee: 8 New Courses, Which Draws Salary In Millions
#7 Good As a Second Career Choice
Nursing is one of the most popular second careers that offer relatively good pay. You easily can increase your earnings by working more hours or doing work on holidays and weekends. There are many professionals who retire from their first career and continue to work part time as a nurse to supplement their income.
#8 Many Nursing Specialties
It is informed to you that there are more than 200 nursing specialties in which you can earn a special certification. The demand of the nurses is increasing day by day, so their pay scale is also increasing.
#9 Work in Many Different Patient Populations
Pediatric, gerontology, pain management, wound and burn management, psychiatric and chemical dependency are the population of Patient. Make sure to check out all of the educational programs near you that lead to becoming a registered nurse.
#10 Collaborative Partnerships
Nurses do work with a team of health-care professionals and sometimes they have to lead the team by managing and coordinating the care of people or planning, implementing, and evaluating programs. Career in Nursing yet involves collaboration with others and leadership opportunities.
Get List of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Nursing Discipline/ Nursing Course
- Cardio Thoracic Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency and Disaster Nursing
- Neonatal Nursing
- Neuro Nursing
- Nursing Education and Administration
- Oncology Nursing
- Operation Room Nursing
- Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Nursing
- Practitioner in Midwifery
- Psychiatric Nursing
Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants keen to make Career in Nursing are required to have Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BS/BSN) is a four-year degree offered at colleges and universities:
- Get ready graduates to appoint in the full scope of professional nursing practice across all healthcare settings
- First two years repeatedly focus on psychology, human growth and development, biology, microbiology, organic chemistry, nutrition, and anatomy and physiology.
- Final two years frequently focus on adult acute and chronic disease; maternal/child health; pediatrics; psychiatric/mental health nursing; and community health nursing.
- Is future to result in a deeper accepting of the cultural, political, economic, and social issues that affect patients and influence healthcare delivery
- Comprise nursing theory, physical and behavioral sciences, and humanities with additional content in research, leadership, and may include such topics as healthcare economics, health informatics, and health policy
Read Out: Student Success Strategies
Type of Career in Nursing
|Addictions Nursing||Medical Surgical Nurse|
|Ambulatory Care Nursing||Neonatal Nurse (NICU)|
|Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse||Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)|
|Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)||Nurse Practitioner|
|Certified Nurse Midwife||Nursing Assistant|
|Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist||Nursing Informatics|
|Critical Care Nurse||Occupational Health Nurse|
|Diabetes Management Nurse||Oncology Nurse|
|Emergency / Trauma Nurse||Parish Nurse|
|Flight / Transport Nurse||Pediatric Nurse Practitioner|
|Forensic Nursing||PeriAnesthesia Nursing|
|Genetics Nursing||PeriOperative Nursing|
|Geriatric Nurse Practitioner||Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse|
|HIV / AIDS Nurse||Public Health Nurse|
|Holistic Nursing||Radiology Nurse (CRN)|
|Home Healthcare Nurse||Registered Nurse (RN)|
|Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse||Rehabilitation Nurse|
|Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Nurse||School Nurse Practitioner|
|Legal Nurse Consultant||Transplant Nursing|
|Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)||Travel Nursing|
|Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)||Wound Ostomy Continence Nursing (WOCN)|
Get List of: Career Options in Medical
Nursing Responsibility Details
- Perform physical exams and health histories
- Provide health promotion, counseling and education
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions
- Coordinate care, in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals
- Direct and supervise care delivered by other healthcare personnel like LPNs and nurse aides
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes
Know Here: Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together
Nursing Career Salary Details
Overall, nursing salaries vary depending on a number of factors:
- Level of nursing degree and nursing education
- Years of experience in a chosen field
- State and city where you work (cost of living)
- Type of work you do
- Type of specialty you pursue
Nursing Salary Details
- Nurses who are new to this profession often earn a monthly salary that is in the range of Rs 7000 to Rs 17000.
- Mid-level positions can fetch a pay packet anywhere between Rs 18000 to Rs 37000.
- Highly experienced nurses can even get a salary in the band of Rs 48000 to Rs 72 000 per month.
- Nurses who get employment in foreign countries such as US Canada England and Gulf countries can easily earn even heftier monthly pay packets.
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
Average Registered Nurse Pay vs. Other Best Jobs
|Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurse||$43,420|
Get Here: Tips To Use Social Media For Job Search
Dear Aspirants! We hope that the information about Career in Nursing that we have provided above is very beneficial to you. We have lots of related articles, so keep looking www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly, if you have any query or suggestion then you can write in below given comment box. You may also join us on facebook or google plus or bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section