To get the admission in Placement Oriented Course, candidates need to fill the CBIP Admission form after getting all the details. Central Board of Irrigation and Power is going to start CBIP 2018 admission procedure for the various courses mentioned in the below of this page.
The main aim of the Central Board of Irrigation and Power is to expand a technical team for the Transmission & Distribution areas of Indian Power Sector. Interested Candidates can check the CBIP admission dates to fill the CBIP application form.
CBIP 2018 Admission
CBIP also provides placement facility to the aspirants through its power industries. Before filling the CBIP 2018 application form, aspirants should go through the eligibility criteria which are stated in below section of this page.
For more details about the CBIP Admission 2018, candidates need to scroll down this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or you can visit the official website of the organization which is cbip.org.
Courses Offered by Central Board of Irrigation & Power:
- 52 Weeks PG Diploma Course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
- 26 Weeks PG Course in Industrial Electrical Systems
- 26 Weeks PG Diploma Course in Transmission & Distribution System
To fill the CBIP placement course application form, candidates should complete their bachelor degree/ diploma in relevant filed of engineering from recognized university.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Aspirants who are all set to apply for CBIP New Delhi offers PGDC & PDC Admission should aware about age limitations. Applying contenders should not exceed above then 27 years in age.
CBIP Fee Structure
- For PGDC in Thermal Power Plant:
For PGDC in Thermal Power Plant course, students have to pay admission fee of Rs.1, 80,000/- to 2, 40,000.
- For PDC In Industrial Electrical Systems:
Students who want to take admission in PGDC in Thermal Power Plant, they are need to pay Rs.80, 000/ to Rs.1, 20,000.
- For PGDC in transmission & distribution:
Applicants who have wish to get ad mission in above said course, they are required to pay an amount as admission fee of Rs.1,40,000 to Rs. 1,85,000.
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Aspirants who are all set to submit Central Board of Irrigation and Power application form are informed that they need to deposit an amount of Rs. 500/- as application fee.
How To Pay The CBIP 2018 Application Fee?
Candidates can pay the amount through demand draft in the favor of “CBIP New Delhi” payble at New Delhi.
The students will be shortlisted based on the merit of the marks obtained by the candidates in Class 10th, 12th & Engineering degree. Admission shall be subject to strict verification of all the original testimonials/documents and deposing of the required fees.
Do You Know: How To Survive First Year Of College
How To Fill CBIP Admission Application Form?
To fill the Central Board of Irrigation and Power 2018 application form, candidates need to fill the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all, applying contenders have to visit official website of Central Board of Irrigation & Power that is www.cbip.org.
- Navigate your cursor towards “Addmission Notice for Placement Oriented Courses” section appearing at right hand side of the home page.
- Hit on appropriate link for which course you want to apply.
- This will direct you another page from where you are required to hit on “Advertisement” link.
- Now, read complete CBIP Admission notification for attaining complete info regarding admission.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online” button.
- CBIP application form will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds.
- Fill Central Board of Irrigation & Power online application form with all desired info in proper manner.
- Upload your photograph and signature carefully.
- Then, recheck complete CBIP online application form and then tap on “submit” button.
- After that, take print out copy of duly filled application form and attach all relevant documents with this.
- Now, you are required to send it below mentioned postal address on or before the dead line.
- You should take extra print out copy of it and keep it safe for future use.
To the director,
CBIP Centre of Excellence,
Plot No-21, Sector-32,
Gurgaon, (Training Institute)
CBIP Important Dates:
|Closing Date To Submit Application Form Through Online Mode||In the month of September 2018|
|Closing Date To Send Hard Copy Of Application Form|
|Starting Of Course||In the month of October 2018|
For more brief details about CBIP Admission 2018, you may go through Official Link. You may simply hit on like button for like our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates about Central Board of Irrigation and Power admission form.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|