CIPET JEE Exam Date is scheduled to be held in the 4th week of June 2019. CIPET JEE 2019 Application Form will be available from 2nd week of February 2019. Students who want to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma courses in CIPET affiliated institutions can apply.
Apply for CIPET Joint Entrance Exam!!
Students who are interested to apply for CIPET Joint Entrance Exam are required to submit their filled in CIPET JEE Applications along with essential particulars via online mode before last date with the help of process specified below.
CIPET JEE 2019 Application Form
Eager applicants who will fulfill all the eligibility norms and conditions they may apply for CIPET JEE 2019 Examination. Candidates are informed that certificate for category such as SC/OBC/ST/, Degree Certificates/ Diploma and residential proof should be attached with the CIPET application form.
Keen aspirants can grasp all the vital and important details regarding CIPET JEE Application Form 2019 by scrolling down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as this page is well represented by the team members.
CIPET JEE 2019
|Exam held by||Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology|
|Exam name||CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2019|
|Application starts from||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date for registration of online application||2nd week of June 2019|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||3rd week of June 2019|
|Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)||4th week of June 2019|
|JEE Result Declared on||2nd week of July 2019|
Offered Courses by Central Institute Of Plastics Engineering & Technology:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)- 1 and half years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Mgmt. (PGD-PTQM)- 1 and half years
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)- 1 and half years
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)- 3 years
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)- 3 years
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Eligibility Criteria For Filling CIPET JEE Application Form:
|Course Name||Entry Qualification Details|
|M.Tech‐(PE)||Must Completed B.E./B. Tech./B. Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology/ M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization|
|M. Tech‐PNT||Hold B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical / M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with having valid GATE score Card|
|M.Sc.‐PS||Must Hold B.Sc. (Science) Degree + Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subject|
|M.Sc. Tech*||Possess H.Sc./10+2 (Academic stream) with Maths, Physics & Chemistry subjects|
CIPET JEE 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates can get the application form in the month of April/May 2019
- Application form will not be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Examination centre will not be changed once the candidate submits the application form
- Candidate is compulsory to submit the filled-in application along with the required documents to the address of Director (Academic), CIPET Head Office, Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
CIPET Exam Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST.
- The fee can pay by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates belonging from Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Tripura
|(Per Semester – Six Months)|
|PD-PMD with CAD / CAM|
|Fees at the time of admission|
|Caution Money Deposit||750|
|Fees per year|
|Students Insurance Policy||100|
|Fees per Semester|
|Examination fee (per paper/practical)||200|
|Supplementary Examination Fee||250|
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
How to Fill Online CIPET JEE Application Form 2019?
Step 1: CIPET JEE Online Registration:
- Start the applying process with logging in to the official web portal of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology that is cipetonline.com.
- After reaching the homepage hit on “CIPET ANNOUNCES ADMISSION OF DIPLOMA PROGRAMS THROUGH COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) JEE 2019” tab.
Step 2: Read the CIPET JEE 2017 Notification:
- After pressing on this link a new page will be occurred and you have to open the “Information Brochure” PDF files
- Now candidates must read it very carefully and avail all the vital details regarding CIPET Application Form
Step 3: Online Registration Process:
- Now hit on New Registration tab
- After reading all the instructions candidates must move to the previous page and hit on “Online Admission Portal (http://eadmission.cipet.gov.in) – Hit Here link
- Then you will navigate to the other page and you need to press on “Online Registration” button.
Step 4: Fill CIPET JEE Online Application Form:
- Now aspirants must fill all the details as asked and after filing all the relevant details aspirants must upload all the documents as stated above.
- Then candidates must complete all the payment details also in prescribed manner as application fee details is stated below:
Step 5: Submission of CIPET JEE Online Form:
- After completion of application form in all respect candidates must press on “Submit” button.
- Once you submit the application form candidates take a hard copy of application form and send it to the postal address as given below along with all the relevant certificates as prescribed in the notification.
Documents List Needed At The Time Of Filling CIPET JEE Application Form:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- photocopies of entry qualification (X / XII standard / Diploma / Degree Certificates)
- Community Certificates (for SC,ST, OBC (NCL) candidates )
- Physically challenged (Handicapped) Certificate
- Post card duly filled with complete postal address for sending acknowledgement
What will be CIPET Admission procedure?
Contenders who want to get admission in such a reputed institution they have to qualify the joint entrance test which will be conducted by the official members of Central Institute Of Plastics Engineering & Technology. On the basis of performance of students given in the entrance test candidates will be selected and selected candidates will be eligible to take the admission.
Those contenders who will be go for admission process they must carry their original certificates of entry qualification, Date of Birth, community certificate and any other reservation quota as prescribed.
CIPET JEE Exam pattern:
Contenders who are going to appear in Joint entrance exam they can check the exam pattern as tuned below:
- Type of questions: Objective Type
- Duration Of Exam: 2 hours
- No of Question: 100 questions
- Syllabus: As per entry qualification & G.K
CIPET JEE 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starting from||2nd week of February 2019|
|Filled in online Application form Last date to sale||2nd week of June 2019|
|Issuing of the Admit Card||3rd week of June 2019|
|CIPET JEE 2019 Exam Date||4th week of June 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2019|
|Admission Starts begins from||3rd week of July 2019|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
CIPET JEE 2019 Hall Ticket:
Before appearing in examination candidates need to download their CIPET JEE Exam Admit Card. The Admit Card of CIPET 2019 will be available from 3rd week of 2019 . After downloading the CIPET JEE Hall Ticket candidates need to check the details printed on it. in case entrants found any sort of discrepancy the details given they are advised to contact the exam authorities at immediate.
CIPET JEE 2019 Result:
The CIPET Result JEE will be available at the official website in 2nd Week of July 2019. Candidates who will appear ion examination will be able to download their Result CIPET HEE after the declaration date. On the basis of CIPET JEE Merit List candidates will further called for counselling procedure.
CIPET JEE Counselling:
Counselling will be the last stage of CIPET JEE Selection. On the basis of CIPET JEE Counselling final seats will be allotted to candidates willing to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing (PGD-PPT), Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management (PGD-PTQM), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM), Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT), Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT) courses.
Also Check: Engineering Entrance Exam Notification
Candidates who wish to fill CIPET JEE 2019 Application Form they must check the Official Link and go through all the details. All the candidates are suggested to stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|