Civil Services Exam Notification
Union Public Service Commission has released Civil Services Exam Notification and contenders meeting the required criteria must submit their forms as registration procedure has been started from 07/02/2018 and scheduled to be over on 06/03/2018.
Appliers for the Civil Services Prelims Exam Advertisement are informed that examination is scheduled to be conducted on 03/06/2018, so go ahead and submit your UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 Application Forms till the last date.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Official Notification
Apart from it, contenders can download their Civil Services Exam Notification 2018-19 PDF also by going through the following page as our team members www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided the direct link at the beneath section.
Appearing contenders in UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam 2018 are informed that UPSC CSE Prelims Admit Card 2018 will be available from the month of June 2018. IN order to grab more details related to the UPSC CSE Notification 2018, move your cursor downwards.
Civil Services Exam Notification
UPSC Civil Services 2018:
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
- Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
Number of Attempts for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2018:
|Category||No. of Attempts|
|Open Category||6 times|
Check Latest Updates: UPSC Notification
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria
For the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India. For other services, a candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Applying contenders for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Notification 2018 must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
- The age of the applying contenders for Civil Services Exam Notification 2018 must lies between 21 years to 32 years on the 1st of August, 2018.
- He must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997.
Relaxation in Age
|Scheduled Caste or a|
|Other Backward Classes||three years|
|Defence Services Personnel,|
disabled in operations during
hostilities with any foreign
country or in a disturbed area
|ex-servicemen including Commissioned|
Officers and ECOs/SSCOs
|ECOs/SSCOs who have completed|
an initial period of assignment of
five years of Military Service as on 1st August, 2018
|Handicapped Person||ten years|
|Code||Physical Requirements||Code||Functional Classification|
|RW||Reading and Writing||BA||Both Arm|
|MF||Manipulation by Finger||MW||Muscular Weakness|
|PP||Pushing & Pulling||OAL||One Arm One Leg|
|L||Lifting||BLA||Both Legs and Arms|
|KC||Kneeling and Croutching||BLOA||BLOA Both Legs One Arm|
|CP||Cerebral Palsy||PD||Partially Deaf|
|LC||Leprosy Cured||FD||Fully Deaf|
Required Fee For Civil Services Exam 2018:
- Applying contenders for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Notification have to make the payment of the application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- There will be exemption of the fee for the contenders belonging to the Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability category.
- Fee must be paid either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Notification Selection Process:
Selection of the contenders for Civil Services Exam Notification 2018 will be made on the basis of their performance in Prelims Exam followed by Mains Exam and Interview, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
- The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
- The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Each paper will be of two hours duration.
- Blind candidates and the candidates with Locomotor Disability and Cerebral Palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) will; however, be allowed an extra time of twenty minutes per hour for each paper
|UPSC Prelims Exam Papers||Duration||Questions||Marks|
|Paper I – General Studies: It is qualifying|
paper to write the mains exam
|Paper II – Aptitude: This paper is of|
qualifying nature, but candidate must
score at least 33% marks in this paper
and marks of this paper are not counted
for writing the Mains examination.
Get Here Preparation Links
UPSC Exam 2018 Notification Physical Test
|All with corrections||Percentage|
|Better eye||Worse eye|
|Category O||6/9—6/18||6/24 to 6/36||20%|
|Category I||6/18—6/36||6/60 to nil||40%|
|Category II||6/60—4/60 or|
|3/60 to nil||75%|
|Category III||3/60—1/60 or|
field of vision 10°
|F.C. at 1ft to nil|
|Category IV||F.C. at 1ft to nil|
field of vision 100°
|F.C. at 1ft to nil|
field of vision 100°
|One eyed person||6/6||F.C. at 1ft to nil||30%|
Procedure to Apply For UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) 2018 Exam Notification:
Contenders can apply for Civil Services Exam Notification 2018 by following the below mentioned hassle free guidelines.
- First of all, you have to visit to the official website of the organization that is upsconline.nic.in
- Hit the link of “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC Apply online for various examinations of UPSC” on the home page.
- Now contenders have to press “here for PART I” link on this new page and read complete instructions related to the UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2018 Notification.
- Hit the “Yes” tab and enter the required details for UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims 2018 Registration of Part I.
- After the complete of registration procedure, you need to go for Civil Service Exam Log in by entering the received Password and Email ID.
- Make the payment of the required fee in UPSC 2018 Civil Services Preliminary Exam Notification.
- Select your center and upload photograph and signature in appropriate manner.
- Recheck the complete Civil Services Preliminary Exam Application Form 2018.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of UPSC Civil Services Exam Application Form 2018.
- Contenders are advised to take a print out of UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims Application Form 2018 for future use.
Centres Of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2018:
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Gautam Buddh Nagar|
UPSC Civil Services Exam Centres 2018 for Mains:
Get List Of: Top Civil Services Coaching Institutes
Civil Services Exam Notification Calendar 2018:
|Date of Civil Services Exam Notification||07/02/2018|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||03/06/2018|
|Duration of Civil Services Exam Notification||One Day|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||06/03/2018 – 6:00pm|
|Date of Upload||07/02/2018|
|Prelims Admit card||June 2018|
|Prelims exam result||August 2018|
|Main Exam Admit Card Availability||September 2018|
|UPSC Main Exam Date||01/10/2018|
|Declaration of final result||January 2019|
Check Dates of NDA/IAS/SCRA/Engg/Med/Civil Services: UPSC Entrance Exam
Civil Services Exam Notification 2018-19 details are available at the above section while contenders can hit the appropriate link also for grabbing more details in appropriate manner. In order to grab more details related to the Civil Services Exam Notification and others, you need to follow us on Facebook or Google Plus also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Civil Services Admit Card||UPSC Civil Services Result|
|UPSC Application Form||How to Become IAS Officer|
|IAS Application Form||IAS Preparation Tips for Beginners|
|IAS Officer Salary||IAS Interview Questions Answers|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Exam List|