UPSC Entrance Exam
All You Need To Know About UPSC Entrance Exam, Scroll Down This page. Union Public Service Commission is going to organize UPSC Entrance Exam for recruiting the well educated and willing contenders on various posts. Applicants who are going to participate Civil Services like National Defence Academy (NDA), Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Special Class Railway Apprenctices Examination (SCRA), Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination and other various exams. Candidates, who want to obtain entire information about UPSC Entrance Exam 2017, need to go through this page.
UPSC conduct various exams every year on an all India basis. These include Examinations for selection to services/posts in various fields, like NDA/IAS/SCRA/Engg/Med/Civil Services etc. Now the organization has 42 regular examination centers, where they organize Several Indian Civil Services Examination every year. Applicants, who desire to make their Career in this government organization, they can apply for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy.
When you are going to apply for UPSC Recruitment, you must appear for UPSC Entrance Exam. Before appearing in UPSC Exams, you should know complete UPSC Eligibility Criteria. So you can collect more information related to UPSC Entrance Exams by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC Entrance Exam
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organizes various recruitment exams for recruitment in following services:
- Engineering Services Examination
- D.S. Exam
- Reserved For UPSC RT/Exam Tentatively Reserved For APFC-EPFO
- CISF AC (EXE) Ldce-2017
- Reserved For UPSC RT/Exam
- D.A. & N.A. Exam
- E.S./I.S.S. Exam
- Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam
- Civil Services Exam
- Indian Forest Service Exam
- Central Armed Police Forces (ACS) Examination
- Combined Medical Services
We Have More Options Related to UPSC:
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
UPSC Exam Dates
|Name Of Examination||Date Of Commencement Of Exam|
|Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2017||08th January 2017|
|Reserved For Upsc Rt/Exam||22nd January 2017|
|C.D.S. Exam.(I), 2017||05th February 2017|
|Reserved For UPSC RT/Exam Tentatively Reserved For APFC-EPFO||26th February 2017|
|Cisf Ac(Exe) Ldce-2017||05th March 2017|
|Reserved For Upsc Rt/Exam||19th March 2017|
|N.D.A. & N.A. Exam.(I), 2017||23rd April 2017|
|I.E.S./I.S.S. Exam., 2017||12th May 2017|
|Combined Geo-Scientist And Geologist Exam., 2017|
|Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017||14th May 2017|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam. 2017||18th June 2017|
|Indian Forest Serevice (Prel.) Exam. 2017 Through Cs(P) Exam. 2017|
|Central Armed Police Forces (ACS) Examination, 2017||23rd July 2017|
|Combined Medical Services Exam, 2017||13th August 2017|
|Reserved For Upsc Rt/Exam||27th August 2017|
|N.D.A. & N.A. Exam.(Ii), 2017||10th September 2017|
|Reserved For Upsc Rt/Exam||24th September 2017|
|Civil Services (Main) Exam, 2017||28th October 20177|
|C.D.S. Exam.(Ii), 2017||19th November 2017|
|Reserved For Upsc Rt/Exam||26th November 2017|
|Indian Forest Service (Main) Exam. 2017||03rd December 2017|
|S.O./Steno (Gd-B/Gd-I) Ltd. Depttl. Competitive Exam 2017 (Written)||16th December 2017|
UPSC Notification (Upcoming Exam Date): Get Details
Civil Services Entrance Exam:
- It is a competitive exams in India organized by the Union Public Service Commission for appointing of studious applicants for Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service, Indian Revenue Service and others.
- This exam is conducted in three phrases that is Preliminary examination, Main examination and Personality Test (Interview).
- This Examination is considered to be one of the toughest exams in India.
- 450,000 candidates are applying are appearing to sit the preliminary examination
- This examination will be held on in the month of June and October.
UPSC Civil Services Main: Exam Schedule Released, Check It Here
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA & NA):
- This organization is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces located in Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra and It is the first tri-service academy in the world.
- Applicants will be placed in this government organization on the basis of written exam, followed by personal interviews covering general aptitude, psychological testing, team skills as well as physical and social skills, along with medical tests.
- Organization conducts National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exams.
- In this examination only unmarried male applicants are willing to apply.
- In this recruitment candidate will be recruited successfully on the basis of merit list in NDA Examination and this exams will be held in the month of April and September.
Get Complete Details About NDA: Visit Here
Combined Defence Service Entrance Exam:
- Combined Defence Service Examination is also known as CDS. Organization conducts this exams twice in every year.
- The main objective of exams to conduct is to recruitment for Indian Military Academy, officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.
- After examination, final selection will be based on the basis of their performance in interview.
- Examinations are organized in February and November respectively.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test and then called for an interview by a Services Selection Board which analysis a candidate’s eligibility for a career in the Indian Armed Forces.
UPSC CDS Exam Notification: Check out exam date
Combined Medical Services Entrance Exam:
- Combined Medical Services Examination is also known as CMS which conducts for appointment of Medical Officer in various organizations including Indian Ordnance Factories, Indian Railways which works under Government of India.
- For selection, organization organizes Written Test or Personal Interview.
- This exams will be held in the month of August
- Combined Medical Services written examination is an objective-type with two papers of two hours duration, each carrying a maximum of 250 marks.
To Know Combined Medical Services Examination Details: Check Here
You may gather more information related to UPSC Entrance Exam 2017 through official website. Stay connected with this web portal for obtaining further information against result, recruitment, admit card.