IFS Notification is released! UPSC Indian Forest Service Application Form is invited from applicants from 19th February 2019. Direct link for filling IFS Online Form is laid below, tap on it to for Part-I or Part-II Registration.
UPSC IFS Application Last Date 2019:
Indian Forest Service Registration Link is active now. Those who wish to sit in UPSC IFS Prelims Exam must register online till 18th March 2019. Registering at official website for CSE application provides user input credentials to login.
UPSC IFS Dates 2019:
|Events||UPSC Indian Forest|
Service Exam Dates
|UPSC Indian Forest Service|
|UPSC Indian Forest Service Application|
Form Last Date
|UPSC IFS Exam Date 2019|
|Indian Forest Service (Preliminary)|
|UPSC IFS Mains Exam 2019||01-12-2019|
UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Date 2019:
Entrants who successfully register online will get chance to sit in Indian Forest Service Prelims Exam scheduled on 02nd June 2019. Only qualified aspirants will undergo Indian forest service (main) examination in December 2019.
After qualifying the Mains examination, candidates will be invited for interview for final selection for IFS Officer. Hit on below links to apply for IFS Notification 2019 from this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IFS Application Withdrawl 2019:
- Union Public Service Commission has begun process to allow candidates to withdraw their applications.
- The process will begin with candidates who applied for the Engineering Services Examination (ESE), 2019 and more examinations will be brought under this arrangement
- The initiative of the Commission to withdraw the applications of those who are not prepared or unwilling to appear in the examination
- No request for with drawal of candidature received from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her application will be entertained under any circumstance.
- In order to avail this facility, the candidate has to provide details of application.
- Separate One-Time Passwords (OTPs) will be sent on candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID.
- On successful completion of withdrawal of application, confirmation message will be sent on e-mail and also an SMS. Once application has been withdrawn, it cannot be revived.
UPSC IFS Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who are going to apply for UPSC IFS Exam must be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who arrive over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the purpose of undyingly settling in India or
- An Individual of Indian origin (PIO) who has roamed from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intent of eternally settling in India.
- Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be an individual in whose favour a official document of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Must Read: IFS Eligibility Criteria
UPSC IFS Educational Qualification:
- At time of filling UPSC Indian Forest Service Online Application Form, applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following subjects namely, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Agriculture, Forestry, and Engineering.
- Aspirants who appear at their degree examination with prescribed subjects can also vie for a position. You must clear the written part of the examination and must submit proof of passing the examination together with an application.
Important Note concerning UPSC Indian Forest Service Eligibility 2019:
All IFS or IFoS aspirants must have graduated from universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament, or deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act of 1956.
Can Graduation Final Year Students also apply for UPSC IFS Notification 2019?
Applicants who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the applicants who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination will also be eligible for admission to Preliminary Examination.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
IFS Age Limit:
- The age of participating candidates should not be more than 32 years and should not be less than 21 years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the rules & regulations of govt. of India.
- Aspirants, who categorized under SC/ST will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC applicants will be given 3 years relaxation as on 1st August 2015.
Relaxation in Age:
|For Scheduled Caste/|
Scheduled Tribe (SC /ST)
|Up to 5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Up to 3 years|
|State of Jammu & Kashmir (Domiciled|
during the period from the 1st
January 1980 to 31st December
|Up to 5 years|
|Defense Services personnel||Up to 5 years|
Commissioned officers and ECOs
/SSCOs who have rendered
at least 5 years Military Service
as on and have been released:
|Up to 5 years|
|ECOs/ SSCOs||Up to a maximum|
of 5 years
|Blind, deaf-mute and|
Orthopedically handicapped persons
|Up to 10 years|
Number of Attempts Allowed For Indian Forest Service Exam:
There are restrictions on the number of attempts in taking the exam. The following are the number of attempts allowed for different types of aspirants.
|Candidates||Number of Attempts Allowed|
|General candidates||7 attempts|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled|
|Other Backward Classes||9 attempts|
(general and OBC)
|Physically handicapped (SC/ST)||unlimited|
To apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Prelims Exam, applicants may submit an application fee of Rs. 100/-.through any State Bank of India branch by cash or by using net banking.
Exemption in Fee:
There is no fee for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC), physically handicapped and female candidates.
Must Read: IFS Officer Salary Structure
IFS Selection Process:
Enrollment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their appearance in UPSC Civil Services Examination (Preliminary and Mains written examination) which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
The both exam will be multiple choice type. After appearing in exam, selected applicants will be called for personal interview. Final selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview, organized by the selection panel of organization.
Note: The Roll No. of the candidate for the Main Examination will be the same as the Roll Number given to him/her for the Preliminary Examination.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Indian Forest Service Examination, 2019 as per regulations given in Appendix-III.
Check Here: IFS Exam Pattern
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2019:
UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Pattern 2019:
|Number of question papers||Two (Paper-1 and Paper-)|
Paper 1: General studies
Paper 2: CSAT- Civil Services Aptitude test
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Total marks||400 marks (200 marks each paper)|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours for each paper (For blind candidates – 20 minutes EXTRA)|
|Exam Language||Hindi and English|
|For every incorrect answer 1/3 marks will be deducted|
UPSC IFS Main Exam Pattern 2019:
As per IFS Notification, those qualify prelims will undergo Mains. There are six papers which will be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission):-
|Paper I :General English||300 Marks|
|Paper II :General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper III, IV, V & VI : Each paper|
will be sub divided in two parts that
is part-A & part –B. Each section of
exam enclose with 8 questions in
which 5 questions are attempted mandatory.
|200 marks for each paper|
Must Check: Indian Forest Services Exam Books
List Of Discretionary Subjects Of IFS Exam Syllabus For Main Examination:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
May Check: IFS Syllabus
UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Centres 2019:
IFS Main Examination Centres 2019:
- Dispur (Guwahati),
- Port Blair and
Download Here: UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers
How to Apply for UPSC IFS Notification 2019?
READ UPSC IFS NOTIFICATION
- To apply for UPSC IFS Prelims Exam, visit official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Then, press on ‘Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 through CS(P) Examination 2019’ link under ‘Active Examinations’ head.
- UPSC IFS Notification 2019 will be seen having all details about eligibility & others.
UPSC IFS REGISTRATION
IFS Part-I Registration
- Under ‘Examination’ section, just hit on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination सिविल सेवा (प्रारंभिक) परीक्षा(for Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examinations / सिविल सेवा और भारतीय वन सेवा परीक्षाओं के लिए) section is there.
- Tap on ‘Here for PART I भाग- I के लिए’ link.
- ‘Important Instructions to fill Online Application Form’ will appear.
- Applicant must go through all instructions carefully.
- Thereafter, tap on ‘YES’ link.
- Now, provide details as your name, gender, date of birth, community, mobile number & others in UPSC IFS Registration Form 2019.
IFS Part-II Registration
- Move back to previous page & tap on ‘Strike Here for Part II भाग- II के लिए’ link.
- Please give the information as Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
- Confirm Random Image & tap on Submit link.
- In this way, you will be able to submit online registration form successfully.
FILL UPSC IFS APPLICATION FORM 2019:
- Proceed to avail UPSC IFS Online Application Form 2019.
- Now, applicants are required to fill all useful information in online form properly.
UPLOAD PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH:
After entering all details in Union Public Service Commission Online Application Form 2019, you must upload the passport size photograph on the provided space as per specifications.
MAKE PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:
It’s time to make payment of application fee by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
PREVIEW & SUBMISSION OF FORM:
- Take a preview of form whether all details filled in form is correct.
- Tap on submit tab for submission of online form.
- Applicants must preserve hard copy as it can be used in near future any time.
Applicants need to check Official Notification Link to gain information related to IFS Notification 2019. If you want to get latest information direct in your mail box, you may subscribe our mail service.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|IFS Admit Card||UPSC IFS Result|
|UPSC Application Form||IFS Coaching Centers In India|
|UPSC Interview Questions and Answers||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs|