UPSC IFoS Main DAF Available!! Union Public Service Commission has declared the IFS Notification stating details regarding the mains exam. Candidates qualified the preliminary examination can apply against the UPSC IFOS Notification by 18th September 2018
The online applying procedure for IFS Mains Exam has been started from 04-09-2018 and will continue till 18-09-2018. Further the IFS mains Exam date is also disclosed and according to it the examination will be held from 02-12-2018
Information available in IFS Notification 2018-2019:
There are 02 stages of IFS Examination that are Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination and Second Stage of Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written And Interview).
As per IFS Notification 2018, the Indian Forest Service Main Exam will be held on 02nd December 2018. For more details about IFS 2018 Notification and exam date, read the entire post of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSC IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who are going to apply for UPSC IFS Exam must be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who arrive over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the purpose of undyingly settling in India or
- An Individual of Indian origin (PIO) who has roamed from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intent of eternally settling in India.
- Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be an individual in whose favour a official document of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Must Read: IFS Eligibility Criteria
IFS Educational Qualification:
Those candidates are going to appear for UPSC IFS, should have done Degree of Graduation in relevant disciplines such as Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Zoology/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Engineering with minimum percentage of marks from a recognized university or institute.
Graduation degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
IFS Age Limit:
- The age of participating candidates should not be more than 32 years and should not be less than 21 years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the rules & regulations of govt. of India.
- Aspirants, who categorized under SC/ST will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC applicants will be given 3 years relaxation as on 1st August 2015.
Applicants, who are going to fill UPSC IFS Application Form, have to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs.200/- through any State Bank of India branch by hard cash or by using net banking or any other manner of online imbursement for IFS exam. There is no fee for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC), physically handicapped and female candidates.
Must Read: IFS Officer Salary Structure
IFS Selection Process:
Enrollment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their appearance in UPSC Civil Services Examination (Preliminary and Mains written examination) which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
The both exam will be multiple choice type. After appearing in exam, selected applicants will be called for personal interview. Final selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview, organized by the selection panel of organization.
Note: The Roll No. of the candidate for the Main Examination will be the same as the Roll Number given to him/her for the Preliminary Examination.
Check Here: IFS Exam Pattern
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern / UPSC Syllabus
UPSC IFS Main Exam Pattern
This is focal exam to qualify for IFS 2018. There are six papers which will be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission):-
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper III, IV, V & VI||Each paper will be sub divided in two parts that is part-A & part –B. Each section of exam enclose with 8 questions in which 5 questions are attempted mandatory.||200 marks for each paper|
Must Check: Indian Forest Services Exam Books
List of discretionary subjects of IFS Exam Syllabus for main examination:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
May Check: IFS Syllabus
Centres for Main Examination Centres
- Dispur (Guwahati),
- Port Blair and
Download Here: UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers
How to Apply for UPSC IFS Exam Notification?
- First of all, applicants, who are fulfilling the IFS Eligibility Criteria, need to fill IFS Exam Application Form by visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- After visiting the official site, have to choose “DAF: Indian Forest Services (Main) Examination, 2018” link which is mentioned in the section of “What’s New” shown at the right side of the homepage.
- From the next screen hit on “Hit here tab”
- Select Notification / Instructions tab available at the next screen and read entire details from IFS Notification 2018, in order to ensure eligibility criteria for UPSC CS Exam.
- Now come back to the previous page and hit on INDIAN FOREST SERVICE (MAIN) EXAMINATION, 2018 link
- Enter the log in details in the dialog box as:
- Fill up the IFS Detailed Application Form carefully and completely
- After filling UPSC IFS Online Application Form, need to upload the passport size photograph and need to upload their signature on the provided space in application form.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Important Dates for IFS Notification 2018:
- Date of STARTING filling online DAF: 04.09.2018
- Date of CLOSURE for filling online DAF: 18.09.2018
- IFS Mains Exam will held from: 02-12-2018
Applicants need to check Official Notification Link to gain information related to IFS Notification 2018-19. If you want to get latest information direct in your mail box, you may subscribe our mail service. Keep visiting with our web portal www.recrutimentinboxx.com for obtaining updates related to UPSC IFS Notification time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|IFS Admit Card||UPSC IFS Result|
|UPSC Application Form||IFS Coaching Centers In India|
|UPSC Interview Questions and Answers||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs|