COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers
Download COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers PDF for UGET Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics directly from this page. Students going to participate in COMEDK UGET 2019, a state level examination for admission in B.Tech degree programmes are suggested to check COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers for preparation of the exam.
For the comfort of the contenders we have provided COMEDK Previous Year Papers PDF for Physics, Chemistry and Maths separately. So what are you waiting for? Check COMEDK Question Papers PDF to be familiar with the exam pattern as well as important topics from which questions will be asked in the exam.
Latest Updates on COMEDK
- COMEDK Application Process will begin from 2nd week of January 2019.
- Last Date to submit COMEDK form is third week of April 2019.
- COMEDK exam is tentatively scheduled on 13-05-2019 through online mode across 150 Exam Centers.
- Appliers have to pay COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Fee of INR 1300. For those who wish to apply for both COMEDK and UniGAUGE, the new fee is INR 2100.
- There is no entrance test for admission in Architecture, the admission is based on NATA scores through COMEDK Counselling.
To know more about the exam or COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers PDF For UGET Physics/Chem/Maths, you are suggested to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers
Download COMEDK Previous Year Medical Question Papers
Candidates can download COMEDK Previous Year Papers of Physics, Chemistry and Maths by pressing the given links at the beneath section of this page. You are suggested to move your cursor downwards and hit the appropriate link of COMEDK Sample Papers as per your need.
COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers PDF 2006
|COMEDK Question Paper 2006 Chemistry||Download Here|
|COMEDK Question Paper 2006 Maths||Download Here|
|COMEDK Question Paper 2006 Physics||Download Here|
COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers With Answers 2007
|COMEDK Question Paper 2007 Chemistry||Download Here|
|COMEDK Question Paper 2007 Maths||Download Here|
|COMEDK Question Paper 2007 Physics||Download Here|
COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers Download 2008
|COMEDK Question Paper 2008 Chemistry||Download Here |
|COMEDK Question Paper 2008 Maths||Download Here |
|COMEDK Question Paper 2008 Physics||Download Here|
|COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions 2009, 2010 And 2011|
|COMEDK Question Paper 2009 Chemistry||Download Here|
|COMEDK Question Paper 2009 Physics||Download Here|
|COMEDK Question Paper 2010||Download Here |
|COMEDK Question Paper 2011||Download Here|
COMEDK UGET Previous Year Question Papers 2012
|COMEDK UGET Question Paper 2012 Chemistry||Download Here |
|COMEDK UGET Question Paper 2012 Maths||Download Here |
|COMEDK UGET Question Paper 2012 Physics||Download Here|
|COMEDK UGET Question Paper 2012 Biology||Download Here |
COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers PDF 2013
|COMEDK UGET Question Paper 2013 Chemistry||Download Here |
|COMEDK UGET Question Paper 2013 Maths||Download Here |
|COMEDK UGET Question Paper 2013 Physics||Download Here|
|COMEDK UGET Question Paper 2013 Biology||Download Here |
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Question Paper PDF||Download Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2016 Question Paper PDF||Download Here|
|COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers PDF of 2015||Download Here|
COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers and Answers
Question 1. The respiratory quotient during cellular respiration would depend on
- the nature of enzymes involved
- the nature of the substrate
- the amount of carbon dioxide released
- the amount of oxygen utilized
Question 2. Which of the following is not a green-house gas?
- Water vapour
- Carbon monoxide
Question 3. Both husband and wife have normal vision though their fathers were colour blind and mothers did not have any gene for colour blindness. The probability of their daughters becoming colour blind is
Get Here Updated Topics: COMEDK UGET Syllabus
Question 4. An animal, which has both exoskeletal and endoskelecal structures is a
- fresh-water mussel
- jelly fish
Question 5. 2n = 16 in a primary spermatocyte, which is in metaphase of first meiotic division. What shall be the total number of chromatids in each of the secondary spermatocyte?
Question 6. Identify the group, which includes animals all of which give birth to young ones directly?
- Dolphin, kangaroo, bat, cat
- Platypus, penguin, bat, hippopotamus
- Shrew, bat, kiwi, cat
- Lion, whale, ostrich, bat
Question 7. Compare the statements A and B. Statement A Blood sugar level falls rapidly after hepatecromy. Statement B The glycogen of the liver is the principal source of blood sugar. Select the correct description.
- Both the statements A and B are correct and B is the reason for A
- Statement A is correct and B is wrong
- Statement A is wrong and B is correct
- Both the statements A and B are correct and B is not the reason for A
Calculate Your Score: COMEDK UGET Rank Predictor
Question 8. What is/are true about heart wood?
(A) It does not help in water conduction.
(B) It is also called alburnum.
(C) It is dark in colour but very soft.
(D) It has tracheary elements which are filled with tannin, resin, etc.
- B, C and D
- A and D
- B and D
- A, B and C
Question 9. Compare the statements A and B. Statement A Auxins promote apical dominance by suppressing the activity of lateral buds. Statement B In moriculture, periodic pruning of shoot tips is done to make mulberry plants bushy. Select the correct description.
- Both the statements A and B are correct and A is the reason for B
- Statement A is correct and B is wrong
- Statement A is wrong and B is con-ect
- Both the statements A and B are correct and A is not the reason for B
Question 10. Bryophytes resemble algae in the following aspects
- Filamentous body, presence of vascular tissues and aucotrophic nutrition
- Differentiation of plant body into root, stem and leaves and aurotrophic nutrition
- Thallus like plant body, presence of roots and autotrophic nutrition
- Thallus like plant body, lack of vascular tissues and autotrophic nutrition
Question 11. A colourless crystalline salt ‘x’ is soluble in dilute HCl. On adding NaOH solution, it gives a white precipitate which is insoluble in excess of NaOH. ‘x’ is :
Check Here Category Wise: COMEDK UGET Cut Off
Question 12. Which metal is used to make alloy steel for armour plates, safes and helmets?
Question 13. Iodoform test is not answered by :
Question 14. A gaseous carbon compound is soluble in dilute HCL. The solution on treating with NaN02 gives off nitrogen leaving behind a solution which smells of wood spirit. The carbon compound is:
Question 15. Which of the following statements is incorrect regarding benzyl chloride ?
- It gives white precipitate with alcoholic AgN03
- It is · an aromatic compound with substitution in the side chain
- It undergoes nucleophilic substitution reaction
- It is less reactive than vinyl chloride
Check Marking Scheme: COMEDK UGET/PGET Exam Pattern
Question 16. Enthalpy of formation of HF and HCI are -161 kJ and -92 kJ respectively. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
- HCl is more stable than HF
- HF and HCI are exothermic compounds ‘
- The affinity of fluorine to hydrogen is greater than the affinity of chlorine to hydrogen
- HF is more stable than HCI
Question 17. Heat liberated with 100 ml of 1 N Na0H is neutralised by 300 ml of lN HCl
- 56 kJ
- 73 kJ
- 92 kJ
- 19 kJ
Question 18. For a reaction A + B � C + D, ii concentration of A is doubled without altering that of B, rate doubles. If concentration of Bis increased nine times without altering that of A, rate triples. Order of the reaction is
Question 19. In Goldschmidt aluminothermic process, therrnite contains
- 3 parts of Al203 and 4 parts of Al
- 3 parts of Fe203 and 2 parts of Al
- 3 parts of Fei03 and 1 part of Al
- 1 part of Fe203 and 1 part of Al
Question 20. The concentration of electrolyte required to coagulate a given amount of As2S3 sol. is minimum in the case of:
- Magnesium Nitrate
- Potassium Nitrate
- Potassium Sulphate
- Aluminium Nitrate
Press Here To Check COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers Official Link
COMEDK – Check Details
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) offers various courses in different disciplines. With the help of entrance examination, organization selects students to provided admission in under-Graduate Medical, Dental and Engineering Courses. In order to crack the examination you need to have complete material and given COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers are one of them.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Dates:
|Registration for COMEDK UGET 2019 starts||16-01-2019|
|Availability of Mock Test 1||03-02-2019|
|Mock Test 2 and 3 Released||06-04-2019|
|COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket||04-05-2019 to 12-05-2019|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Examination||13-05-2019 (From 10 am to 1 pm)|
|Provisional Answer Key||17-05-2019|
|Release of Final Answer Key||25-05-2019|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Result||28-05-2019|
|Counselling Session of COMEDK UGET||June – July 2019|
Candidates may prepare well with the help of COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers provided above. Please let us know if you have any query related to COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|COMEDK UGET Application Form||COMEDK UGET Counselling|
|Top COMEDK Colleges||COMEDK Fee Structure|
|COMEDK PGET Application Form||COMEDK UGET Rank Card|
|COMEDK UGET Admit Card||COMEDK PGET Admit Card|
|COMEDK UGET Answer Key||Medical Entrance Exam|