DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment
For recruiting eligible aspirants for vacant posts of teachers in Lower Primary Schools & Upper Primary Schools, DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment notice is issued. There are 9513 posts of asst teacher to be filled through TET 2018 in LP/UP schools.
Those who meet all eligibility norms may apply for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018-19. Applicants may enroll for DEE Assam Recruitment from 26.03.2018. Last date to apply for DEE Assam UP Teacher Recruitment & & DEE Assam LP Teacher vacancy is 19.04.2018.
|Post Date||Recruitment||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|13/03/2018||DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment||DEE Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Asst Teacher 5393||Graduatuion||19/04/2018||See Notification|
DEE Assam Recruitment 2018:
Appointment of contenders for DEE Assam Teacher Jobs & DEE Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment is based on Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) & Screening/ Verification of documents. Check all details prior applying for teacher jobs.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details about DEE Assistant Teacher Recruitment & teacher jobs in LP schools & UP schools on below of this page for your ease & convenience.
DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment
DEE Assam Vacancies:
|District||DEE Assam UP Jobs|
DEE Assam LP Jobs:
|Job position||Number of vacancies|
|Assamese Language Teacher||292|
|Manipuri Language Teacher||22|
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
DEE Assam Recruitment
Eligibility criteria for DEE Assam Jobs:
DEE Assam UP Teacher Recruitment:
Those applying for DEE Assam Recruitment must check eligibility norms from here.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum of 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002 or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum of 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum of 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education) and
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government to apply for DEE Assam Recruitment
DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment:
- In order to enroll for DEE Assam LP Teacher Jobs, aspirants must pass BA/ B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education).
- Those who satisfy eligibility norms may apply for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment.
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- To enroll for DEE Assam Vacancy, applicants must satisfy age limitations. Age of candidates applying for DEE Assam Recruitment, DEE Assam Assistant Teacher Vacancy must be minimum 18 years while maximum age is 38 years.
Relaxation in age:
Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category aspirants like SC/ ST category and persons with disability for 5 years.
Remuneration details for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment:
Contenders who will be recruited for DEE Assam 2018 Recruitment, DEE Assam Jobs will receive Pay Band II @ Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as per norms of organization.
Mode of Assortment for DEE Assam Recruitment:
- Candidates will be recruited for DEE Teacher Recruitment & DEE Assam TET Teacher Recruitment on the basis of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) and Screening/ Verification of documents.
- Perform well in all selection rounds to get placed for DEE Assam UP Jobs & DEE Assam LP jobs.
Get Latest Updates: Assam Current Affairs
How to apply for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018?
Aspirants may follow listed guidelines to enroll for posts of teachers in Lower Primary Schools & Upper Primary Schools.
- At first step, you may visit official website of Directorate of Elementary Education Assam that is dee.assam.gov.in
- Go under ‘Latest’ section visible at right below side of page.
- Hit on ‘Advertisement for Recruitment of Regular Teachers of LP Schools under DEE, Assam (Advertisement-A)’ or ‘Advertisement for Recruitment of Regular Teachers of UP Schools under DEE, Assam (Advertisement-B)’ link.
- Applicants may read all details as prescribed in DEE Assam Notification 2018.
- After going through all details as per DEE Assam Teacher Notification, you may download DEE Assam Teacher Online Application Form.
- Fetch required information in DEE Assam Teacher Application Form 2018.
- Subsequent to it, you must upload scanned images of latest photograph & signature along with DEE Assam Online Application Form.
- Pay your application fee to enroll for DEE Assam Recruitment.
- Take a preview of your form & submit your DEE Assam Application Form.
- You must carry hard copy of form for further usage.
Documents required to be uploaded:
- Passport size color photograph
- HSSLC Marksheet and Certificate
- DEIED Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate NCC
- Scanned signature
- BPL Certificate
- Initial date to apply: 26.03.2018
- Last date to apply for DEE Assam Recruitment: 19.04.2018
Aspirants may gain more details about DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 by checking its Official Link. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates concerning latest openings.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Assam Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|