Candidates, if you are going to appear in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, then check the GPAT Eligibility 2019 Criteria. Applicants can get the GPAT Education Qualification and age limit details from here.
GPAT 2019 registration process is going to begin in the month of October 2018. Candidates who are going to fill the GPAT Application Form must submit it before last date i.e. December 2018. Only those candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria must fill the GPAT Application Form.
GPAT Education Qualification Details
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is going to conduct the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test in the month of January 2019. Candidates who qualify in the GPAT 2019 will get admissions to the Master’s (M.Pharm) programmes in the AICTE approved colleges in India.
GPAT 2019 is held for admission in 24000 seats in 841 pharmacy institutes in India. Only those candidates who fulfill the GPAT Eligibility 2019 will get admission in these institutes. For more information and updates on GPAT Eligibility 2019, keep reading this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
GPAT Eligibility 2019
Candidates appearing for GPAT Entrance Exam must be a citizen of India to be eligible.
There is no age limit set for candidates applying for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2019.
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) of 4 years after their 10+2.
- The lateral entry candidates should also possess a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy of 4 years duration after their 10+2.
- Candidates in the final/fourth year of the Graduate Pharmacy Programme are also eligible to appear for the GPAT 2019.
- Students from the first to third year of Bachelor of Pharmacy are not eligible to take the GPAT exam.
Apply Online For (GPAT/GATE) PG Grant Scheme: AICTE PG Scholarship
GPAT Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check the pattern and prepare accordingly for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test:
- Mode: GPAT is a computer based online test.
- Duration: It is a 3 hour duration exam.
- No of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language: The medium of the exam will be in English language.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Get Here section Wise: GPAT Syllabus
About GPAT 2019
Every year All India Council for Technical Education organizes the GPAT exam for admission in pharmacy institutes in India. Lakhs of candidate appears for GPAT 2019 to get admission in Pharmacy programmes offered by the institutes.
Know How To Make GPAT Online Registration: GPAT Registration
Candidates must check the required Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test eligibility criteria before applying for GPAT 2019. GPAT Application Form will release in the month of October 2018 and will continue till December 2019. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test will be held in the month of January 2019 and results for the same will be declared in 1st week of February 2019.
Candidates can get more information about GPAT Eligibility 2019 by going to this official link. If you have any query regarding GPAT Eligibility 2019, do comment in the below given comment box. For more information and updates, follow us on Facebook or Google+. You can also subscribe to our free mail service.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GPAT Admit Card||GPAT Result|
|GPAT Books||What To Do After Graduation?|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|