Guru Ghasidas University Admission 2019
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya is a central institute was recognized in the year of 1983. Now, Guru Ghasidas University Admission Process for the academic year of 2019 – 2020 has been started by University at undergraduate, postgraduate and research level.
GGU VET & VRET Admission Last Date 2019:
Those candidates who want to get admitted in this reputed University need to fill and submit application form till the last date that is 03-05-2019. After that shortlisted candidates will be called for further process that is test to be held on 01-06-2019 and 02-06-2019 (Guru Ghasidas University Entrance Exam Dates).
Guru Ghasidas University Admission Dates 2019:
Guru Ghasidas University Admission Dates:
|Start of Guru Ghasidas University Online Application Process||01-04-2019|
|Closing date of Online submission of Application forms||03-05-2019|
|Downloading of Guru Ghasidas University Admit card (online) starts from||20-05-2019|
|Guru Ghasidas University Entrance test dates for All Courses**||01-06-2019 and|
|Declaration of Guru Ghasidas University Results||10-06-2019|
|Guru Ghasidas University Counselling (For VET)||01-07-2019 onwards|
|Last date of Guru Ghasidas University Admission (For VET )||15-07-2019 to|
July 2019 (tentative)
GGU Exam Admit Card:
At the time of GGU Entrance Exam, candidates should carry their Guru Ghasidas University Admit Card to be available at official website of University from 20-05-2019 onwards. GGU Bilaspur conducts Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET) for admission in B.Sc, BA, B.Com, B.LI B.I.Sc, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.Pharm, BSW, BA-LL.B and B.Com-LL.B programmes.
To know process to submit Guru Ghasidas University Admission 2019-2020 Form, go through this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Guru Ghasidas University Admission
GGU Bilaspur Admission Highlights:
|Name of the University||Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya|
|University Type||Central University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||UG/ PG Courses: VET|
|B.Tech: JEE Main+ Counselling (CSAB)|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline both|
|Reservation||Yes (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Kashmiri Migrants)|
Guru Ghasidas University Admission Courses:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – Industrial & Production Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – Information Technology
Know about: Career After 12th In India
GGU Bilaspur PG Courses:
- M.Sc. – Botany, Chemistry, Bio-technology, Forensic Science, Computer Science, Rural Technology, Forestry, Physics, Electronics, Mathematics, Zoology,
- M.A. – Economics, Political Science, Hindi, English, History, Journalism & Mass Communication
- Master of Education (M.Ed.),
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.),
- Master of Social Work (MSW),
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.),
- M.A./M.Sc. in Anthropology,
- M.Lib. & Inf. Sc.
- Diploma in French
- Diploma in German
- Diploma in Pharmacy
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Guru Ghasidas University Eligibility Criteria 2019:
GGU Bilaspur UG Eligibility:
|BA||50% marks in 10+2|
|B.Tech||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology|
with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
|B.Com||10+2 in any subject group with at least 45% marks|
(40% for SC/ST) in aggregate
|B.Ed||50% marks either in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree|
in Science/ Social Sciences/Humanities.
|B.P.Ed||Graduation degree as per NCTE norms at time of|
filling GGU Admission Form
|B.Lib.I.Sc||50% marks in aggregate in Graduation OR Post|
Graduation from any recognized university
|BSW||50% marks in 10+2 at time of filling|
Guru Ghasidas University Online Application Form
|B.Pharm||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/|
Biology with a minimum of 50% marks
from a recognized board.
|B.Sc||10+2 (Physics, Chemistry and|
Mathematics/ Biology) with 50% marks in aggregate
GGU Bilaspur PG Eligibility:
|Courses||GGU Admission Eligibility|
|M.Sc||B.Sc with 50 % marks in aggregate|
|M.A||BA with a minimum of 50% marks|
|M.Ed||B.Ed/ BA-B.Ed/ B.Sc-B.Ed or B.El.Ed|
with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
from a recognized university
|M.P.Ed||B.P.Ed degree as per NCTE norms|
|MSW||UG or PG degree with 50% marks in|
|M.C.A||BCA with 50% marks in aggregate|
|M.Lib. & Inf. Sc.||B.Li.Sc degree with 50% marks in|
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
- Aspirants who are applying for undergraduate courses they must be 22 years and for post graduate courses they should be 25 years.
- Applicants who are applying for M.P.Ed course whose age limit should not be more than 28 years as on admission year and 27 years for M.Pharm and M.Lib & Inf. Sc course.
- On the other hand, there are no upper age restrictions for admission to BA-LLB/ B.Ed & M.Ed/B.Com LLB academic programs.
Applicants need to pay fee for Guru Ghasidas University VET Admission and Guru Ghasidas University VRET Admission via online or offline mode.
For online mode:
- GEN and OBC category applicants -Rs. 400/-along with Bank Charges
- SC/ ST /PWD candidates- Rs. 200/- plus Bank Charges
For offline mode:
- GEN and OBC- Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST /PWD- Rs. 300/
Admission Fee, Hostel fee and other details:
- For admission in Girl’s Hostel and Swami Vivekanand Boy’s Hostel
(i) Hostel Fee
Rs. 8750.00 (Rs. 6750.00 Yearly + Rs. 2000.00 Refundable Hostel Caution Money) to be deposited in the University General Account
(ii) Mess Fees
Rs. 12070.00 (Rs. 8070.00 Mess Charges for three months + Rs. 4000.00 Refundable Caution Money) to be deposited in the Hostel Mess Account.
- For Admission in New Hostels
(i) Hostel Fee
Rs. 12000.00 (Rs. 10000.00 Yearly + Rs. 2000.00 Refundable Hostel Caution Money) to be deposited in the University General Account
(ii) Mess Fees
Rs. 12070.00 (Rs. 8070.00 Me
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Guru Ghasidas University Admission Process 2019:
|Course||GGU Bilaspur Admission Process|
|B.Sc, BA, B.Com, B.LIB.I.Sc,|
B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.Pharm, BSW,
BA-LL.B and B.Com-LL.B
|GGU UG Admission is on basis|
of Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test
|M.Tech, M.Sc, MA, M.LI.Sc,|
M.P.Ed, M.Ed and MSW
|M.Tech course||GATE Score Holders may apply|
Such candidates are exempted from
|B.Tech||JEE Mains qualified may apply|
followed by Central Seat Allocation
Board (CSAB) counselling process
|M.Pharm||GPAT while Non-GPAT candidates|
can apply through VET.
|MBA||CMAT followed by university-based|
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
GGU Admission 2019 Test Centres:
- Bilaspur (CG)
- Raipur (CG)
- Jagadalpur (CG)
- (iv) Ambikapur (CG)
- Korba (CG)
- Prayagraj (Allahabad) (UP)
- Bhubaneshwar (Odisha)
- Kolkata (WB)
- Rajnandgaon (CG)
- Raigarh (CG)
- Gondia (MH)
- Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- Patna (Bihar)
- Vishakhapatanam (AP)
- Jabalpur (MP)
- Janjgir/Champa (CG)
You Can Also Check: List of Fake Universities in India
How to apply for Guru Ghasidas University Admission 2019?
To fill GGU Bilaspur UG Admission or GGU PG Admission Form, follow these steps.
- Firstly, you have to go through official website of university that is www.ggu.ac.in
- Now you have to hit on “ADMISSION 2019” tab which is given right side of the home page.
- By hitting on above you will directed to the next page where you will see lots of links, you have find “ADMISSION BROCHURE 2019 (ALL COURSES)” link and tap on it.
- Now you will get a PDF format on your computer screen in which all the information is well mentioned about the recruitment. You should read all the information carefully before applying.
Though Online Mode:
Those filling Guru Ghasidas University Application Form through online mode may go through these ways.
- After reading the notification you need to “VET ADMISSION 2019 – APPLY ONLINE/ OFFLINE” Link
- Then you have to select the “Hit here for online Submission of Application” link.
- Now you need to enter the necessary details like suitable ID and password in an available space.
- If you are new user then you need to hit “Press for New Registration” link
- Now you have to fill the online admission form carefully.
- While filling the Guru Ghasidas University Application Form you need to upload required documents and latest passport size photograph.
- Make payment of application form fees through proper channel.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button
Through Offline Mode:
- Candidates who are applying for through offline mode they need to hit on VET ADMISSION 2019 APPLY ONLINE/ OFFLINE” link
- Then go to the “Downloads” section and hit on the “Offline Application form” link.
- You must fill all the information carefully without doing any mistake.
- Now you need to attach the photocopies of required certificates along with the application form.
- Enclosed the application form in an envelope and it should be super scribed.
- Send it at the respective venue mentioned below before the last date.
- Self attested copy of Caste Certificate from the competent authority
- Photocopies of mark-sheets/certificates in support of his/her educational qualification
- A separate sheet indicating choice of the game for participation in the skill test duly signed by the candidate
- A self attested copy of the certificate of participation in the game
- The original bank draft / Challan Copy/Transaction slip
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya,
Koni, Bilaspur (CG) – 495009
Get Best Answer: Why College Attendance is Important
Applicants, who are applying for Guru Ghasidas University Admission 2019-20 are suggested to visit the Official Site for full information related to the admission. You can visit this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com, any time for newest educational and careers related information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GGU Time Table||GGU VET Admit Card|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|