How To Prepare For CLAT
Do you have only 1 month and don’t know How to Prepare for CLAT exam? To rectify the problem of the applying contenders for CLAT Notification 2018, we have brought CLAT Preparation Tips that can help you to do preparation of the exam without coaching in 1 month.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2018) is a national level entrance test that is conducted for providing admission to the eligible students in the 17 National Law Universities. As this is toughest exam, so it’s too difficult to crack CLAT Exam in first attempt.
How To Prepare For CLAT In 1 Month
CLAT Exam covers questions from topics English, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. Here you can find the tips that can help you to make command on each and every topic.
If you want to crack CLAT 2018 in first attempt you need to do preparation in a logical manner. For your comfort, we the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have design 30 Days CLAT Study Guide that can be proved helpful for you.
How To Prepare For CLAT
Check CLAT Exam Pattern 2018
Before starting preparation of any examinations, you are required to acknowledge each and every detail regarding the exam pattern. In order to guide you, we have provided CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern that can help you to know about marking scheme as well as paper structure also, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab complete details soon.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
and Current Affairs
Check Updated: CLAT Exam Pattern
CLAT 2018 Exam Analysis
Do You Know: How To Crack CLAT
Get The Way To Prepare For CLAT without Coaching in 1 Month
Here we have provided some tips to Prepare for CLAT in One Month without coaching on weekly basis, so please have a look as soon as possible.
Week 1:Prepare CLAT 2018 Logical Reasoning
Logical Reasoning covers Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Logical Sequences, Number Test, Verbal Reasoning, Family/ Blood Relation, Ranking & Order, Coding Decoding , Syllogisms, Statement Conclusion/ Assumption, Pairing, Data Interpretation, Inference based question, Calendar, Directions, Para-jumbles.
Candidates can solve this section by following the below mentioned some easy guide. By following the given guidelines you can secure maximum marks in this section and move one step towards to crack CLAT 2018 Exam. So why are you still waiting? Go ahead and check more details soon.
|Classification||Easiest to solve|
in Logical Order
| Most candidates get this right if|
you know ABCD alphabets quite well.
|This is mere arrangement that can|
be built with good observation.
|It is sequential arrangement.|
|Syllogism||Draw Venn Diagrams to avoid confusion.|
|Sometimes questions are tricky and|
require careful reading.
|Verbal Analogies|| A Good Vocabulary will help|
solving this section.
|Establish the relationship|
between the two words.
|Analysis Judgment|| It requires critical thinking and|
needs a lot time to solve.
|Questions include blood relation,|
Direction, Height and Sequence.
|Only good practice can help you|
to solve this quickly.
|Numerical Operations|| Section is easy when you are|
well versed with the formulae.
|Coding-Decoding|| Coding-Decoding are very|
tricky need time and attention.
|Non- Verbal Reasoning|| Pictorial Analogies, Symbol series,|
symbolic operations, numeric patterns,
spatial relations, space visualizations,
spatial reasoning, mirror image and
space image are examples of questions.
Preparation will be of great help.
|Matrix and puzzles|| The sections tests your creative way|
of solving problems.
|It is difficult and time consuming.|
|Comes with ease to some, to|
others with preparation and practice.
Get Complete Detailed: CLAT Syllabus
Week 2:Preparation of CLAT 2018 English
- There were ten easy FIBs followed by a single passage on RC (about 800 words) with five questions.
- There were five questions on modifiers and parallelisms.
- Spelling corrections saw 10 questions, out of which six to seven were from LST mocks.
- There were 10 questions on sentence correction which were a little difficult, with at least one question having two correct answer choices.
- An attempt of 33-35 should be considered a good one.
Week 3:Preparation of CLAT 2018 Elementary Mathematics
- This section of the paper had 20 questions.
- Questions came from almost every topic, including probability, time and work, time speed and distance, ratio and proportion and equations.
- Arithmetic dominated, with 17 questions coming from there.
- An attempt of 10-12 should see you in safe territory.
START Now: CLAT Mock Test
Week 4:Preparation of Legal Aptitude and General Knowledge
- This section was dominated by contract law (17), criminal law (10), and followed by constitutional law (4) and torts (3).
- There were no questions from fringe subject areas such as Intellectual Property, Family Law and International Law.
- LST students would not have faced any problems due to their familiarity with the study material and mocks.
- Questions testing knowledge of Personalities, Economy, and International Organizations comprised a good part of the section.
- A good attempt in this section would be about 37-40 questions.
Must Check: CLAT Sample Papers
Preparation Tips for CLAT 2018
- Read More read books, magazines, newspapers and novels to enhance your vocabulary to improve your knowledge.
- Learn Time management as there will be limited time
- Solve Numerical problems up to class 10-12 level
- Focus on Legal Aptitude as this is the most important section
- Stay updated with current affairs or static GK
- Don’t waste time on a single questions
- Evaluate your performance regularly
- Improve Language and Prepare for English comprehension
- Accuracy is essential in solving mathematical problems
- Mathematical problems are of Class 10 difficulty level
Check Here: Best CLAT Coaching In India
To be updated with more details regarding How to Prepare for CLAT 2018, contenders are required to be in touch with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.comwhile you can subscribe our free email service also for getting latest information on your timeline directly. Apart from it, contenders can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus for latest updates also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CLAT Results||CLAT Counselling|
|CLAT Answer Key||CLAT Exam|
|CLAT Admit Card||CLAT Application Form|
|CLAT Eligibility Criteria||Top 10 Law Colleges In India|