How To Prepare For IBPS PO
The IBPS PO exam includes 3 stages i.e. Pre/ Main exam and interview process and most of the candidates want to know that “ How to Prepare for IBPS PO ”? So for them, we are providing some preparation tips and tricks.
It’s important to clear IBPS PO Pre/ Main exam for those aspirants who want to get the post of PO in any reputed bank. On this web page, you will also get some preparation tips for IBPS PO exam in 3 months without coaching.
Firstly the organization conducts pre exam then qualified contenders will go through mains exam. On the basis of applicants performance in main exam they will get shortlisted for personal interview round.
To grab more details about “How to Prepare for IBPS PO 2018” individuals need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
How To Prepare For IBPS PO
IBPS PO Exam:
To get the post of Probationary Officer in one of the public sector banks, candidates need to clear IBPS PO Exam. The exam is divided into 3 parts i.e. Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Personal interview round.
IBPS PO Pre Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
Check Here: IBPS PO Exam Pattern
How to Prepare for IBPS PO Prelims:
- In IBPS PO Preliminary exam, total 100 questions will be asked from Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Reasoning Ability section.
- To make good command on Quantitative Aptitude section, aspirants need to take online mock test.
- Firstly try to solve questions regarding Simplification, Problems on Ages, Simple Interest, Ratio & Proportions Percentage, Average, Profit and Loss, etc.
- Reasoning Ability section covers 35 questions, so you need to prepare well for this section too.
- Learn formulas and shortcut tricks to solve reasoning questions.
- Play mind games like puzzle, soduku etc.
- Remember the directions, faces, shapes of equipments.
- For English language section, you need to prepare topics like Para jumbles, spot the error, fill in the blanks, sentence correction etc.
- Take your time in reading comprehension, first understand the passage and then try to attempt the questions.
Check Now: 7 Day Preparation Tips for IBPS PO
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern:
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60|
|General, Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
How to Prepare for IBPS PO Mains:
- Questions related to Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Data Analysis and Interpretation, General, Economy/Banking Awareness and Letter writing/ Essay will be asked in IBPS PO Mains exam.
- Candidates who want to score good marks in this exam must take help from the IBPS PO previous year question papers and models.
- This is one of the toughest exams but it can be cracked if you have prepared well.
- Read newspapers and magazines to make your general affairs topic stronger.
- Get updated towards topics like banking awareness and current affairs.
- Mock test is one of the best techniques to crack any competitive exam.
- Solve questions related to computer, languages and economy.
- Solve IBPS PO Mains sample papers it will raise your knowledge level.
- Try to boost up your speed, so that you will attempt all the questions in given time period.
How to Prepare for IBPS PO Interview:
- After pre and mains exam, qualified aspirants will go through personal interview
- Those contenders who will able to clear PI will get recruited as PO in any reputed bank.
- First of all, you need to take care of your resume, try to make it professional.
- In interview, be serious and formal; don’t get too frank with the interviewers.
- Prepare your resume well because most of the questions are being asked from it.
- Don’t be nervous in front of the interviewers just be simple and clear.
- Take care of your body language and posture, always sit in good and attentive posture and listen to interviewers carefully.
- Never argue with the committee, try to convenience them with your words.
- Be polite and try to make good impression on them, it will be plus point for you.
Check Here: IBPS Interview Questions and Answers
How to Prepare for IBPS PO in 3 Months:
- Firstly make a time table according to the subjects and time left.
- Make proper notes so that you will cover all the topics.
- Learn shortcut tricks and formulas, it will save your time during examination.
- Boost up your speed and accuracy then only you will attempt all the questions.
- Keep practicing, analyze your weak areas and prepare them first.
- Read English news papers and magazines.
- Cover the important topics like current affairs, general awareness and banking awareness.
- Don’t get too nervous, take proper rest and sleep.
How to Prepare for IBPS PO Exam without Coaching:
- Solve previous year IBPS question papers and models as they include the questions which are likely to be asked in the PO exam.
- Attend online mock test, you will get a direct idea about the questions.
- Make a proper time table which suits you the best.
- Keep practicing more and more of the important and high scoring topics.
- Prepare notes because self made notes are better than artificial notes.
- Focus on the topics more in which you are weaker.
- Improve your English language because questions related to this will be asked in pre and mains exam.
- Remember formulas and shortcut tricks, it will save your precious time.
Also Check: Best Books for IBPS PO CWE Exam
Aspirants, if you will follow these preparation tips then you will surely clear IBPS Pre/ Mains exam. There is no shortcut to get success so work hard and crack the examinations.
We hope that the above information about “How to Prepare for IBPS PO 2018” will be helpful for you. If you have any query then you may write to us in the comment box which is provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS PO/MT Admit Card||IBPS PO Score Card|
|IBPS PO Results||IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS PO/MT Exam||IBPS PO Notification|
|Bank Preference for IBPS PO Exam||IBPS PO Salary Package|