How To Prepare For RBI Grade B Officer Exam
Every year, Reserve Bank of India conducts an online examination for selection of Officers in Grade B. How To Prepare For RBI Grade B Officer Exam is most frequently asked question. Let’s start with the below given important things that will help you to crack RBI Grade B Officer Pre and Mains Exam easily.
RBI Grade B officer exam is conducted in 3 Phases: Phase 1, 2, 3. Reasoning & General Awareness (GA) is the Key to Success. Now time is less for RBI Grade B Officer Preliminary Exam so this is high time that you should follow a precise strategy to get through the exam.
Strategy to prepare for RBI Grade B Officer Exam!!!
As everyone knows that Practice makes a man or woman perfect. So make it a habit to daily practice previous year’s questions. Instead of studying different subjects in separation, it will be a good idea to have a group study.
To get complete details regarding How To Prepare For RBI Grade B Officer Exam, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
How To Prepare For RBI Grade B Officer Exam
Individuals those who want to get recruited as Grade B officer in RBI are required to crack Phase 1/ 2 exams and personal interview round. The best preparation tips to crack RBI Grade B officer exam is listed below:
RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam Pattern:
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
Get Complete Detailed: RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus
How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Exam Phase 1:
- Questions from General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning sections will be asked in the RBI Grade B officer Pre exam.
- Candidates will face 200 questions and every question contains 1 mark each.
- It is essential for aspirants to make good command on General Awareness section as it consists of 80 questions.
- You can read English newspapers and magazines to cover current affairs and general awareness.
- Keep practicing questions related to reasoning, 60 questions will be asked in the pre exam.
- Learn formulas and apply shortcut tricks to solve reason section.
- Prepare topics like Para jumbles, spot the error, fill in the blanks, sentence correction etc.
- Attend online mock test for Quantitative Aptitude section.
- Firstly focus on the high scoring sections like General Awareness and Reasoning.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Pattern:
|Papers||Time Allotted (min)||Marks|
|Economic and Social Issues||90||100|
|Finance and Management/ Economics/ Statistics||90||100|
Read Now: RBI Grade B Officer Previous Year Paper
How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Exam Phase 2:
- Questions from Economic and Social Issues, English Language, Finance and Management/ Economics/ Statistics sections will be asked in the RBI Grade B officer Mains exam.
- The test will be of 300 marks and total 270 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Every section consists of 90 questions each which means every topic is equally important.
- This phase is different from first phase as it includes questions from Finance and management.
- Solve previous year question papers and models; it will raise your confidence level.
- Use diagrams, table and charts in statistics section.
- Read newspapers and books related to social issues.
- Take some help from the sample papers because it includes most important questions.
- Cover all details about the economics and stay updated towards current affairs.
You Can Also Check: RBI Grade B Officer Current Affairs
How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Officer Exam:
- Prepare a time table which suits you the best.
- The best technique which is recommended by toppers is mock test, you can attend online mock test.
- It will boost up your confidence level and you will get a direct idea about the questions which are being asked in the RBI Grade B Pre/ Main Exam.
- Solve previous year question papers; this will raise your speed and accuracy.
- Make proper notes so that you will prepare all the topics.
- Firstly cover the topics in which you weaker.
- Make a good command on high scoring topics and most important sections.
- Keep practicing of formulas and shortcut tricks.
- Always start your study with positive thoughts.
- Take proper sleep and rest, don’t get too much nervous.
Must Read: Bank Exam Preparation Tips
How to Prepare for Grade B Interview:
- After cracking the RBI Grade B officer Phase 1 and 2 exams, individuals will go through personal interview round.
- Try to make your resume professional and attractive.
- Listen the questions first then answer it.
- Be serious and formal; don’t get too friendly with professionals.
- Prepare your resume well because most of the questions are being asked from it.
- Don’t be shy or nervous in front of the interviewers just be simple and clear.
- Always sit in good and attentive posture and listen to interviewers carefully.
- Never argue with interviewers, try to convenience them with your words.
- Try to make good impression on interviewers.
Check Out: Top 25 Bank Interview Questions
This is the final stage, after that the organization will select skilled and deserving contenders for the post of Grade B officer in Reserve Bank of India. The above tips and tricks will definitely helpful for you.
If you like the above information about How To Prepare For RBI Grade B Officer Exam then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on RBI Grade B Officer exam 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|RBI Grade B Officer Result||RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment|
|RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card||RBI Syllabus|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Study Material||How To Prepare For Bank Exam|