IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are hereby informed that before applying for IBPS SO Recruitment must check the IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria. Check out updated IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2018, Age, Education, Attempts from this page now.
Only those candidates are allowed to appear for CWE SO 2018, who will match with IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018. So please go through this page and read complete details before applying online for this IBPS SO Exam.
Do you know this?
Institute for Banking Personnel Selection conducts a common bank exam including 21 banks in it. Eligible candidates may apply for post of IBPS Specialist Officer in any of these 21 participating banks.
For more information about IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018, you need to read this page completely that is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for the registration of IBPS Specialist Officers are as follows:
Eligibility Criteria Is Applicable for:
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Nationality/ Citizenship: A candidate must be either
- Citizen of India or
- Subject Of Nepal Or
- Subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
You Can Also Check: IBPS Notification
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|I.T. Officer (Scale I)||20 Years||30 Years|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||20 Years||30 Years|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||20 Years||30 Years|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)||20 Years||30 Years|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||20 Years||30 Years|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||20 Years||30 Years|
Relaxation in Age Limit:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 Years|
|Persons With Disability||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service||5 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
Check Out: IBPS Specialist Officer Salary
You should know this:
- There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre.
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis
- Candidates seeking IBPS SO Age relaxation will be required to submit required certificates in original/ copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organizations
Educational Qualification of IBPS SO:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|a) 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics &|
Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Engineering Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/Agro-Forestry.|
|Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English|
and Hindi as subjects at the degree level.
|A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.|
|Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ Social Work/ Labour Law.|
|Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Full time 2 years|
PGDBA/ PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Process:
- IBPS conducts CWE Specialist Officer Exam and Interview so as to selected eligible candidates.
- Selection of the candidates for IBPS SO Vacancy 2018 will be done through their qualifying marks in IBPS Specialist Officer Preliminary Exam and IBPS Specialist Officer Mains Exam.
- Those who’ll qualify in IBPS SO Prelims Exam and IBPS SO Mains Exam are only eligible to appear in IBPS SO Interview process.
- So you are advised to prepare yourself consequently for IBPS SO Recruitment Exam and also check Top 10 Techniques to Qualify Bank Exam.
Check Now: IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Notification
Candidates if you want to know more about Institute for Banking Personnel Selection exams, such as IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018, exam date, admit card, syllabus, previous paper, visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment||IBPS Specialist Officer Result|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Question Paper||IBPS SO Admit Card|
|IBPS SO Syllabus||Books Recommended for IBPS SO Cadre|
|Latest Bank Jobs||IBPS SO Score Card|