IES 2019 also abbreviated as Indian Engineering Services is the most preferred career for the engineering graduates in India. To hire candidates for IES, the Union Public Service Commission conducts ESE- Engineering Services Examination.
Recently the commission has released IES 2019 Notification. According to the UPSC IES 2019 Notification, candidates fulfilling the required IES 2019 Eligibility requirements can submit their IES 2019 Online Form before the last Date i.e. 22-10-2018.
IES 2019 Exam Date Declared : 06-01-2019 (SUNDAY)
There will be three stages of IES 2019 that are: Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and the Viva Voce/Interview. Candidates who qualify the IES 2019 Prelims will become eligible to appear in the IES Mains 2019.
Further Qualified contenders will only attend the UPSC IES Interview. Rest information about the IES 2019 is available in beneath section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IES Exam Category:
There are 04 categories for which the IES Examination 2019 is going to be held:
|Category I-Civil Engineering|
|Category II-Mechanical Engineering|
|Category III-Electrical Engineering|
|Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
IES Eligibility Criteria:
Here in the below section we have given the detailed IES 2019 Eligibility Criteria, candidates are suggested to have a glance:
Nationality required for IES Exam:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
Read in Detail: IES Eligibility Criteria
IES Qualification Requirements:
According to the IES 2019 Qualification requirements, To fill up the IES Application Form 2019 candidate must:
- Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- Obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
IES Age Limit 2019:
According to the UPSC ESE 2019 Notification, to appear in IES ESE 2019 Exam minimum age of candidates must not be less than 21 years. Further Maximum age of candidates to submit IES Application Form 2019 is 30 years.
IES Age Relaxation:
- Government servants will be given a 5-year relaxation.
- For SC/ST 5 year’s relaxation will be provided.
- For OBC 3 year’s relaxation will be provided.
- The candidate who is found to be a subject of Jammu Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 will also be provided with an age relaxation of 5 years etc.
Directly Get Here: IES Application Form
UPSC IES 2019 Fees to be paid:
- Candidates (Gen/OBC Category) are required to pay IES Application Fee of Rs.200/- through any online mode like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Pay-in-Slip, etc. from a State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/PH and Female candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- No money will be refunded in case of any problem during the transaction.
IES Selection Procedure:
IES Selection Process comprises of three stage processes. After screening of applications shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Examination. Those who will qualify the Preliminary Exam may appear for Mains Examination and at last Stage 3 is conducted called the Personality Test. Three stages involved are
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test
IES Exam Pattern:
IES Prelims Exam Pattern 2019:
|Paper I||General Ability Test(Part A: General English)(Part B: General Studies)||200 Marks|
|Papers II||Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering||300 Marks for each paper|
IES Mains Exam Pattern 2019:
|Paper I||Related to Subject (Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering)||300 Marks|
|Papers II||Related to Subject (Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering)||300 Marks for each paper|
Stage-III (Personality Test) – 200 Marks
IES Exam Syllabus:
Along with the IES 2019 Exam pattern candidates can also download the detailed IES 2019 Exam Syllabus. To download the IES Syllabus 2019 candidates will be required to hit on below given link.
Get Here: IES Civil Engineering Syllabus
IES Previous Year Papers
IES Question Papers will help candidates to get an idea about the type, level of examination. After solving the IES Exam Papers, candidates will become familiar about the examination they going to appear in. to make it a bit easier for contenders here we have given IES Previous Year Question Papers Link. Candidates can download the IES Papers and complete their IES 2019 Preparation.
Check Out: Best IES Coaching Centers
IES Exam Centres
IES Preliminary Exam Centres:
|Allahabad||Dharwad||Kochi (Cochin)||Port Blair||Udaipur|
IES Mains Exam Centres:
Get Here: Best Books for IES Preparation
IES Salary Structure
The basic IES Pay Scale starts from INR 15,600 along with a Grade Pay of INR 5,400. There are additional incentives like DA, HRA etc. The gross amount would be around INR 47,000. IES Salary: Rs.15,600 (Basic) +Rs.5,400 (Grade Pay) + DA + HRA
Way to Fill IES 2019 Application Form
- To IES 2019 Apply Online, candidates first visit the official site that is upsconline.nic.in
- Follow “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” and hit the link.
- Then on next page you need to “Press Here” link for Part I Registration link.
IES 2019 Part-I Registration:
- Now applicants are required to fill the common details, qualification and address details and press on “Continue” button.
- After completing IES Application Form 2019, candidates are required to choose the branch preference and hit on “Continue” button and check all the details carefully and hit on “I Agree” button.
- Then the new registration number will be generated, candidates are required to note down the registration number for Part-II Registration.
IES 2019 Part-II Registration:
- After completion of Part-I Registration now hit on “Part-II Registration” link.
- Enter your registration ID and DOB and hit on “Submit” button and now hit on “Payment” option.
- Pay the application fee through Visa, Master, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Then hit the “Center Selection” link and hit on “Submit” button.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application and press “Submit” button.
- Take printout of IES 2019 Application Form for future use.
IES Admit Card:
Candidates who complete the IES Online Registration procedure completely will become eligible to appear in the IES 2019 Examination. To appear in the IES Exam it is mandatory for candidates to carry their IES Admit Card.
Without IES Hall Ticket no candidate will be allowed to sit in Exam Hall. Declaration of IES 2019 Admit Card / IES Call letter will be done 07 days prior to IES 2019 Exam date.
IES Answer Key:
After successfully commencing the IES Examination 2019, The Union Public Service Commission will release the IES 2019 Answer Key. With the help of IES Solution PDF candidates will get to know about the accuracy of answers they have given in examination.
Further with the help of IES Paper Solution 2019 candidates will also be able to estimate their upcoming IES Scores.
Once the IES Examination conducted successfully, the commission will publish IES 2019 Result. Along with the IES Exam Result, the IES Merit List and IES Cut off will also be declared. Candidates who qualify the IES PRELIMS Exam will become eligible to appear in the IES Mains Exam. Further qualified candidates will be called for IES Interview procedure.
IES 2019 Dates:
|Date of Notification||26-09-2018|
|Last Date for receipt of IES Application Form||22-10-2018|
|UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary)|
Examination date 2019
|Availability of UPSC Engineering Services Call Letter||15 days prior exam|
Read Complete Details: UPSC Engineering Services Notification
Go through its Official Link to get more details regarding IES 2019. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus, in order to receive latest details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2019 For Engineers. Contenders may also get latest updates concerning Indian Engineering Services 2019 in your inbox by sub scribing our free mail service provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Thank You…
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card|
|UPSC Exam List||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|UPSC Interview Questions and Answers||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Calendar||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|