An important announcement for the students who want to take admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA (IB), IIFT Admission notice has been released. Interested contenders can go through this web page and complete the applying procedure through online mode.
Along with this, you will also come to know about the entire details regarding IIFT MBA (IB) Admission like eligibility criteria, admission procedure, how to fill application form, last date to submit the form etc from the underneath section of this page.
IIFT MBA (International Business) Admission:
Admission of local students in MBA (IB) will be done on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview. And admission of Foreign Nationals/ NRIs will be done on the basis of GMAT score and interview.
For further details about IIFT Admission 2019, contenders need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and apply against IIFT MBA 2019 Admission.
Name of Course:
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT MBA Admission:
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline from recognized university.
- Those who have obtained at least 50% marks in Graduation for general candidates and 45% marks for reserved categories as SC/ST/PWD can apply against IIFT MBA (IB) Admission.
- If students, appearing in the final year examination of Graduation, are also eligible to apply for IIFT MBA Admission 2019
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Is there any Age Limitation?
No, there is no age limit for admission in MBA at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
IIFT Reservation Criteria 2019, Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
IIFT Admission Procedure:
Admission in IIFT MBA (International Business) will be done through Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview. Those contenders who will be able to clear all the rounds get admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA (IB).
IIFT Exam Pattern:
- The IIFT Exam will be in paper-based modes which include Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions will be divided into 4 sections
- The duration of IIFT Exam will be of 120 minutes.
- For the wrong answer one-third of the marks will be deducted.
|Name of subject||Time given||Type of exam|
|English Grammar||02 hours||objective type written examination|
|Vocabulary and Comprehension|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis|
Appliers have to pay an Application fees which will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit Card, debit card or via net banking OR by Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
|For General/ OBC||Rs. 1650/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 825/-|
|For Foreign Nationals/ NRIs||US$ 85/ Rs. 5,500|
Get Here Fees Structure: IIFT Fees For All Courses
How to Apply for IIFT MBA (IB) Admission 2019 ?
To apply for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA (IB) Admission, contenders need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Firstly, contenders need to visit the official website of the institute i.e. www.iift.edu for Institute of Foreign Trade Admission.
- Then select “Admission 2019: MBA (IB) 2019-21 Application Form” which is given in the middle of the home page.
- Hit “Apply Now” option and you will be on a new page.
- Then you need to complete the IIFT Registration.
- After that, you have to fill correct details in IIFT Application form.
- Then deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Upload scanned copies of important documents and make the final submission of IIFT Online Application form.
- At last, take a print out of IIFT Admission form for further use.
How I Can Change the Centre?
Candidates should be careful while opting of the Admission Test Centre as for changing the Centre, fee of Rs. 1,000/- will be charged. Beside this, No request for change of centre will be entertained after 05-11-2018.
First Phase is Written Test which is to be held at following Examination Center:
Second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview Center:
Know About: IIFT Placements
IIFT Admission Dates 2019:
|Last date to apply online||14-09-2018|
|Last date to apply online and to submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs||15-02-2019|
|Written Exam||02-12-2018 (10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon)|
You may check Official Link for more details regarding IIFT Admission 2019 and stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest info.
You may also join us on facebook and Google plus to get latest updates on their timeline. If candidates have any query related to admission then they can write it in the below specified comment box. We will answer you shortly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IIFT Exam Pattern||IIFT Results|
|IIFT Login Sign In/Sign Up||IIFT Admit Card|
|Top MBA Colleges In India||MBA Entrance Exam In India|
|Check Best Opportunities after UG||Best Colleges in India|