ILSAT is a National Level Entrance Exam which is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts Of India. The purpose of ILSAT 2018 is to provide admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Level Law Courses. ILSAT 2018 Exam will be held in month of May 2018. Applicants can register for ILSAT Exam 2018 by filling the ILSAT Online Registration Form on or before the last date. For more details regarding Eligibility, Apply Online Process, Way to Fill Application Form, Important Date and Exam Date check this page completely.
The admission to Law Colleges of India can be taken by qualifying ILSAT Exam. There are many Law Colleges in state providing various LLB seats for UG and LLM seats for PG of ILSAT. For getting the more information regarding ILSAT 2018 Notification you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- BBA LLB (Hons)
ILSAT Eligibility Criteria:
For BBA LLB Course:
- Applicants must have completed XII (in English medium) Standard with 50% or above aggregate marks from well accredited School.
- The minimum age of applicants for general category should not be more than 20 years.
- Candidates who have appeared for Class XII exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for ILSAT Notification.
Read This: Going For Graduation?- Remember These Things
For LLM Course:
- Contenders must have done LLB (five or three-year duration) from a recognized University with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Aspirants who are appearing for their final year examination or are awaiting Graduation Results are also eligible to apply for ILSAT 2018.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
ILSAT Application Fee:
Contenders are required to submit the application fee of Rs. 1,000/- in the form Of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of IFHE – Fee Collection A/c, payable at Hyderabad.
ILSAT 2018 Admission Process:
- Admission will be done on the basis of their ILSAT 2018 Score followed by a Personal Interview round.
- Applicants passing the Law Entrance Exam then need to appear for Personal Interview Round.
- Candidates clearing the Personal Interview Round are provided admission in LLB and LLM courses for ILSAT Exam Registration.
ILSAT Exam Pattern:
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|D||GK / Current Affairs||25||25|
- The section consists of questions focusing various areas including Vocabulary (synonyms, antonyms, analogies etc.), Proficiency (idioms and phrases, one word substitution, improvement and rearrangement of sentences, fill in the blanks etc.)
- English usage errors (common errors, spotting errors in sentence, inappropriate usage of words, spelling mistakes etc.) and English comprehension and passages.
Read This: How to Prepare English for Competitive Exams
General Knowledge with Current Affairs:
- The questions from this section include topics such as History (Ancient, Medieval and Modern), Geography, General Science, Economics, and Civics, besides issues from the last one year mentioned as Current Affairs.
- The objective of this section is to assess candidates’ knowledge of recent happenings and awareness of the world.
Check Out: GK Questions with Answers
Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning:
- The section tests candidates’ interest towards study of law and thus comprises questions concerning legal aptitude and problem-solving abilities.
- The questions are framed with the help of legal prepositions and set of facts to which they said prepositions need to be applied.
- Some prepositions may not be true in the real sense and candidates need to assume fact of these prepositions (prepositional truth) and answer the questions drawing well-supported conclusions.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning:
- The section tests candidates’ ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments.
- It includes questions relating to wide analogies, completing arguments, drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogies, applying principles and rules. Further, the objective of this section is to measure the ability to understand the structure, relationship and to draw logical conclusions about the structures.
- It includes reasoning from the set of statements and rules and principles that describes the relationship among persons, things or events.
START HERE: Logical Reasoning Test
- This section is to test the candidates’ interest in Mathematics which would broadly include numerical ability.
- The Mathematical questions will be of standard 10thincluding various topics like profit and loss, speed and distance, time and work, algebra, average, and Venn diagram.
Read Out: Aptitude Questions and Answers
ILSAT Exam Centres (Tentative):
|Delhi – Gurgaon||Ranchi|
Must Check Out: LSAT Syllabus
Way to Fill ILSAT Online Application Form:
Applicants can fill the ILSAT Application either through online mode or through offline mode:
- To apply online, candidates first visit the official site of Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts Of India that is www.icfai.org
- Then on home page of official site select and hit the appropriate link regarding ILSAT 2018.
- Then on next page hit on “Online Registration” link. If you are a new user then hit on “Fresh Candidates” link.
- Fill in the details in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- Registered candidates can hit on “Already Logged in Candidates” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password again login to fill the application form
- Fill Application Form with all essential details correctly and upload photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Keen applicants who are willing to apply for above said course first of all they have to go through the official website of organization that is www.icfai.org
- After that contenders are required to choose the appropriate link that is visible on the home page of official website.
- By hitting above mentioned link a new page will be opened in PDF format having instructions and procedure to collect application form in (prescribed format).
- After filling Application Form, in all respects contenders have to send it to below mentioned address on or before the end date.
Law Programs, IFHE
# 65, III Floor, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500 082
Get here: LAW Entrance Exam List
Important Dates to Remember:
|Events||ILSAT Important Dates|
|ILSAT 2018 Application Form||First week of December 2017 – Second week of April 2018|
|Availability of ILSAT Admit Card||Third week of April 2018|
|ILSAT 2018 Exam Date||May Mid 2018|
|ILSAT 2018 Result Dare||May third-last week 2018|
|Personal Interview||May last week 2018|
Check Rank Wise Institutes: Top 10 Law Colleges in India
Hit this Official Link to know more about ILSAT 2018. Contenders can get latest updates on their timeline regarding recruitment, result, admit card etc by following us on Facebook and Google plus. Bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.
Have a look on below links
|Top 10 Law Colleges in Mumbai||Top Law Colleges in Delhi|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Scholarship in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|
|UGC Approved Universities|