IRB Police Recruitment
Give a boost to your career by enrolling your name for IRB Police Recruitment. Indian Reserve Battalion intends to hire male as well as female applicants to apply for 17000 Constable Vacancies.
Currently, IRB Jobs are accessed in Government sector in states such as J & K, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha and Maharashtra. Contenders applying for IRB Police Recruitment 2019 may collect all information about it.
Those who present well in IRB Exam and Personal Interview will be placed at IRB Police Constable Vacancy. Go through all detailed facts about IRB Police Recruitment 2019 from below of this page well customized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IRB Police Recruitment
Indian Reserve Battalion Vacancy Details:
|Name of the States||Total IRBs||No. of Posts|
|J & K||05||5000|
Contenders applying for constable position need to clear the SSC from the government approved board.
Find Out Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Applying candidate for IRB Police Vacancy should be at least 18 years and at most 25 years in age. As per IRB Police Notification, those who come under reserved category will get upper age relaxation as per rules and regulations of Government.
Mode of selection for IRB Police Constable Jobs:
Recruitment Panel will shortlist talented personals based on performance in following rounds.
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical check up
- Personal Interview
- Height: Not less than 171Cms
- Chest: Unexpended 81Cms, Expansion 5cms
- Weight: Body mass index should be 18.50 to 29.9kg/M2
Physical Test Details:
Stage 1: 1 Mile race in 6.30mins
Stage 2: Long Jump 3.80 Meters in 3 chances
Stage 3: High Jump 1.20 Meters in 3 Chance
- There are 150 questions of 1 mark each.
- Duration for Exam is of 2:30 hours.
- Subjects like General Intelligence, English Language and Quantitative Aptitude are included under it.
|Subjects||Number of Questions with marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence||150 questions of 1 mark each||2:30 hours|
Salary Details for Indian Reserve Battalion Vacancies:
Those who get selected under Indian Reserve Battalion Police Constable Recruitment will receive good amount of salary as decided by selection committee.
Get Here: Latest Police Jobs
Steps to apply for IRB Police Recruitment:
Go through these steps listed to get enrolled under Indian Reserve Battalion Police Recruitment.
- Candidates have to visit official site of organization.
- Select appropriate link regarding job for which you want to get enrolled.
- Go through constable Notification.
- After that, fetch all details in IRB Police Online Application Form like name, address, email id, date of birth etc as desired.
- Now, attach scanned copy of documents along with signature and passport size photograph.
- Check out all details in IRB Police Online Form.
- Pay your application fees.
- Press on submit option for final compliance of Constable Application Form.
- At last, you may note down registration number and password.
- Take a hard copy of Indian Reserve Battalion Application Form for future reference.
Last Date for final submission of application form: Updated Soon
To know more about IRB Police Recruitment 2019, keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Defence Current Affairs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|Employment News- New Updates||Career for Women in Defence Services|