Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India is hiring candidates through IRDA Recruitment. Organization is looking for highly qualified and eligible candidates for filling up the postion of Chairperson. Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for IRDA Recruitment 2018, need to download the application form from the official website irdai.gov.in. Application forms should reach the below mentioned address on or before 27-12-2017 by 5.30P.M.
Candidates who will meet the IRDA eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority recruitment. As per the IRDA Notification, Chairperson shall hold office for a term of 5 years from the date on which he enters upon his office and shall not hold office beyond 65 years of age. Well, to know more about IRDA Recruitment 2018, go though the underneath segment which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|12/12/2017||IRDA Chairperson Recruitment||IRDA Chairperson||Graduation||27/12/2017||See Notification|
Qualification required for IRDA Jobs:
- Chairperson and Members of IRDAI shall be a person of ability, integrity and standing who has knowledge or experience in life insurance, general insurance, actuarial science, finance, economics, law, accountancy, administration or any other discipline
- Applicant should have at least 30 years of work experience and he/she should have worked as Secretary to Government of India or its equivalent level in Government of India/State / Other Institutions and should have had a proven track record of leadership and authority in decision making.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age limitation for IRDA job openings:
- As per the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999, the Chairperson shall hold office for a term of 5 years from the date on which he enters upon his office and shall not hold office beyond 65 years of age.
- He is eligible for re-appointment.
- The applicant should have a minimum 2 years of residual service as on date of vacancy i.e. not in excess of 63 years of age as on 21.02.2018
Candidates, who will be selected for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Chairperson Vacancy, will be entitled to a consolidated salary of Rs. 4.5 lakhs per month as per the organization norms.
Selection process for IRDA Career:
Candidates will be selected for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Recruitment 2018, on the basis of their work performance in written exam/Interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to fill IRDA 2018 Application form:
- Aspirants need to go though the official website of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India that is irdai.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the “Employment” section and open it
- On the next page, IRDA Recruitment Notification will be displayed on your digital screen
- Now you need to hit the “Filling up the post of Chairperson, Insurance Regulatory and Development” link
- After hitting above mentioned link a PDF format will be open in front of you with various notifications
- Read the complete advertisement carefully
- Subsequently make yourself ready to fill the IRDA application form via offline mode with all necessary and required details
- After that download the application form, fill it in prescribed format and attach the important documents, images and signature as per requirements
- Duly filled application form should be sent through proper channel to the below mentioned address
- Application should be put in an envelope super-scribed with “Application for the post of Chairperson, IRDAI”
Shri Mritunjay Singh
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Room No. 10, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building,
Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001
FAX: 011 – 23344605
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Application should be sent along with the following documents:
- Up-to-date Annual Confidential Report
- Original/attested photocopies of last 5 years of the candidate
- Integrity Certificate
- Vigilance Clearance certification
- List of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidates
- A certificate confirming that no penalty has been imposed on the officer
Application should reach on or before 27-12-2017 by 5.30 P.M
To get more information about IRDA Recruitment 2018, candidates have to visit the Official Link. You can also bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL + D for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|