Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment
Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment 2019 is going to be released soon!! Candidates can check here the details of Irrigation Department Punjab Junior Engineer (JE) Jobs for 2019.
Applicants who are interested in Irrigation Department Punjab Vacancies they first have to satisfy whether they are eligible for the vacant post or not by visiting to the official website of the organization.
Check Irrigation Department Punjab JE Recruitment
Applicants after satisfying eligibility norms can submit their Irrigation Department Punjab Application Forms by following below stated step by step procedure at the postal address provided here before the closing date.
For further essential details about Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment 2019 by scrolling the web page which is well created by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment
Irrigation Department Punjab Vacancy Distribution:
|Posts Name||Disciplines Name|
Vital Educational Qualification:
Candidates applying for Irrigation Department Punjab vacancies must have completed Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from reputed university /institution.
Find More Latest: Diploma Jobs
Limitation in Age:
Age of the candidates applying for Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment must be between 18 years to 42 years. Age Relaxation to reserved categories is as follows:
- SC/ST/OBC: 18 years to 42 years
- Already Govt. Employees: 18 years to 45 years (Physically Handicapped 18 to 47 years)
Emoluments for Irrigation Department Punjab Job Openings:
Applicants who will be selected for Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization along with perks and allowances.
How Much You Have To Pay?
Candidates who are going to apply for Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment they have to pay below stated amount in the form of application fee through proper mode:
|SC / ST/PH||Rs. 400/-||Bank Challan shall be drawn and pay in any branch of State Bank of Patiala|
|General & other category||Rs. 800/-|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Candidates will be hired on the basis of their qualifying marks in written exam which is followed by an interview process. Those candidates who score will be appointed and appearing aspirants will not pay any TA/DA allowances.
Written Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge / Awareness||10|
|Mental Ability / Reasoning||10|
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi & English)||20|
|Professional (As per prescribed qualifications for job related)||50|
Keep In Mind:
|Total Marks||100 marks (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Negative Marking||1/4th marks deducted for every incorrect answer|
Syllabus of Written Examination:
|Posts Name||Disciplines Name||Updated Syllabus|
|Junior Engineer||Civil||Get Details|
How I Can Fill Irrigation Department Punjab Application Form?
- First of all, desirous and eligible aspirants must visit to official website of organization which is www.govt.thapar.edu
- Then on the home page aspirants have to hit on “Department of Irrigation – Government of Punjab – Junior Engineers” link.
- Now select “Advertisement” options and read the complete details very carefully.
- Then, press on “Online Application Form” link and Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- After this upload all the digital images of documents and submit it before the closing date.
- At last, aspirants must take a print out of filled application form and send to the postal address before the last date.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Documents To Be Attached With Filled Application Form:
- Two self-attested passport size photographs (either b/w or colored) to be attached.
- University Copy of challan form for payment of fees.
- matriculation certificate showing date of birth and proof of passing Punjabi
- Mark sheets and diploma/degree/certificate course of relevant qualification
- Caste Certificates
Irrigation Department Punjab Postal Address:
To In charge, DIP-Cell,
Patiala – 147 004
Find More: Punjab Jobs
Important Dates for Irrigation Department Punjab Notification:
Last date to apply for Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment: Available Soon
Keen contenders must read the Official Notification to gain all the complete details regarding Junior Engineer Vacancy. Appliers who are willing to apply for Irrigation Department Punjab Recruitment 2019 are mentors to stay in constant link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Engineering Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|