ISRO Vs NASA
ISRO Vs NASA: Which one is more competent? Check the Difference & Comparison and Job Process of ISRO and NASA through this page: Both NASA and ISRO are space organizations. ISRO is known as Indian Space Research Organization and is the primary space organization of India. On the other hand, NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration and it is national space program for aeronautics and aerospace research.
NASA is an organization of the government of the United State whereas ISRO is a program of Indian government. Both are vigorously collaborating with each other to gather benefits through shared research and exploration. Just go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to know more about Job Process for ISRO and NASA, Difference & Comparison etc.
ISRO Vs NASA
Difference between ISRO and NASA
- First of all NASA is generally an “Administration” which controls all the space schemes / projects.
- On the other hand, ISRO presently controls and develops all rockets and the satellites in-house.
- NASA has more than 5 rocket families such as Delta, Atlas, Titans, Ares, and Scout along with Space shuttle and SLS.
- ISRO have launched vehicles having a capability of not more than taking 5-8 ton satellite for a low-earth orbit.
- NASA has rockets as powerful to take 100 ton of payload in low-earth orbit (Saturn V)
- NASA has around 24 satellites, which maps whole earth and is used worldwide.
- NASA presently has involvement in International Space Station (ISS), furthermore has got Skylab. ISRO is going to contribute in such projects or have one of its own.
- NASA is funded by the DOD (Dept. of Defense) whereas ISRO is civilian.
Check Latest Vacancy Notice: ISRO Recruitment Notification
ISRO Vs NASA Comparison
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Other Names||—||Bhāratīya Antarikṣa Anusandhāna Saṅgaṭhana|
|Country of Origin||United States of America||India|
|Superseded||National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA)||Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR)|
|Description||The nation’s civilian space program and for aeronautics and aerospace research.||The primary space agency of India|
|Headquartered||Washington, D.C., USA||Bangalore, India|
|Under||Directly under the United States government||Department of Space, Government of India.|
|ISRO Vs NASA Achievements||NASA has launched 1091 unmanned space satellites and 109 manned missions to different planets in the solar system.|
NASA put a man on the moon.
The Skylab space station
The Space Shuttle
Supports the International Space Station
Overseeing the development of the Orion Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle, the Space Launch System and Commercial Crew vehicles.
Built India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, which was launched by the Soviet Union in 1975
In 1980, launched the satellite Rohini by the first ever Indian-made launch vehicle, SLV-3.
Developed the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) for launching satellites into polar orbits
Developed the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) for placing satellites into geostationary orbits.
In 2008, Chandrayaan-1, India sent its first mission to the Moon.
In 2013, ISRO launched its Mars Orbiter Mission
ISRO Vs NASA Salary
- Average Salary of ISRO Scientists / Engineers: 60-80K (for a wide range of designations)
- NASA average Salary: $5000 per month OR $60000 p.a. (min)
- Besides the basic pay, ISRO employees get medical, LTC, insurance etc. facilities, and it is not available to all their private job counterparts.
|Organization and Posts||Average Annual Salary|
Great Career Guarantee: 8 New Courses, Which Draws Salary in Millions
NASA Budget Vs ISRO Budget
- Indian Space Research Organization’s budget is just 03% of that of its United State counterpart NASA, its Chairman K Radhakrishnan said.
- With the growth of GSLV-Mk III rocket, the launch ability to Geo-Transfer Orbit will be increased to four tones which mean “an adult elephant being carried to 25,000 kms above the earth”.
- The total, offered to parliament Feb. 28, is roughly level with the 2014-15 budget presented last year.
- ISRO’s 11.1 billion rupee satellite technology budget includes 1.2 billion rupees for the Indian Regional Satellite Navigation System.
- The satellite budget also includes 500 million rupees for the NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar satellite being growth with the United State space organization.
Get here List of: Best Jobs In India
NASA Vs ISRO: Job Process
After completion of 12th you cannot get Job into NASA or ISRO. Applicants must hold Graduation Degree in engineering or its equivalent so that you can get Job into the organizations. These are one of the reputed organizations in world and you cannot get Job into the organization so easily.
Applicants need to maintain a percentage of 70% and above throughout the academics so that you can join the organization. The selection procedure consists of many rounds and you need to clear each and round so that you will be appointed in organization. The rounds are as follows: Written Test, Group Discussion, Technical Round, and HR Interview etc.
Hope the above information will help a lot to choose the best one. If applicants have any query regarding ISRO Vs NASA then drop the comment in comment box which is provided below. Contenders if you have any query then you can drop comment in comment box. You can also connect us on Face book and Google Plus to acquire capable interrelated information openly to your wall. You can also join us on Facebook / Google Plus to get most recent updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ISRO Previous Year Question Papers||More Government Jobs|
|ISRO Syllabus||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|