JRHMS Admit Card 2018
Download JRHMS Admit Card Now!! Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society is going to conduct recruitment exam on 8th to 10th July 2018 for CHO Jobs. Thus JRHMS Admit Card 2018 has been released. Those who have registered must download JRHMS hall ticket.
JRHMS CHO Admit Card
Recently, Organization has released notification as JRHMS Recruitment Notification to fill up 210 Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancies. Those who have applied have to participate and qualify the exam.
Download JRHMS CHO Hall Ticket
To participate in the recruitment exam one must require JRHMS Exam Admit Card as without it no one is allowed to sit in the premises. So download the JRHMS call letter through online mode by following below mentioned steps.
We the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well created this page regarding JRHMS Admit Card 2018- 2019 go through this page to fetch more details about exam and get JRHMS 2018 Admit Card.
JRHMS Admit Card
Steps To Download JRHMS Admit Card 2018
- Applicants, to download Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Admit card are required to visit the official site that is jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in.
- As you reached to the home page, select the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society CHO Admit card link
- Now JRHMS Admit Card 2018 login page will be displayed on the screen
- Enter the require credentials in the text box.
- Now press the “submit” tab and within a minute JRHMS Admit Card will be displayed
- Check all details given in the JRHMS Admit Card
- At last download the JRHMS Admit Card and get printed copy of same for future usage.
JRHMS CHO Paper Pattern 2018
|S. No||Test Type||Names of the Subjects|
|1||Written Exam||English Language|
JRHMS CHO Exam Admit Card Details
Must bring JRHMS Exam hall ticket at the time of exam hall as it is the identity proof contains all personal and examination details. However, after getting JRHMS CHO Exam hall ticket check with details indicated on it. If any false or missing information found, applicant can contact the authority
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Registered Number
- Examination Date
- Name of Exam Center
- Time of Examination
- Exam Center Address
- ID Proofs to carry
- Instruction to the candidates attending the JRHMS Exam
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
JRHMS Exam Instructions
- Along with JRHMS Admit Card 2018, one has to bring Aadhaar card, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID card and passport size photographs
- Reach the examination center before commence of examination
- Maintain silence and any disturbance by any candidates may lead to disqualification
- Don’t bring any kind of electronic device like mobile, Bluetooth device in exam premises as these are banned inside.
Start Free Preparation From: Online Test Series
Selection Process of JRHMS CHO Vacancies
As per the notification, assortment of eligible and capable recruits will be made on the basis of their performances in screening test followed by personal interim. Selection procedure will be organized by the selection panel of Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society.
JRHMS CHO Exam Dates: 8th to 10th July 2018
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Applicants can download the JRHMS Admit Card 2018- 2019 directly by navigating through the official link. For more updates you can bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section