Those contenders who want to attend Krishna University Common Entrance Test for PG admission are required to fill and submit the KRUCET application form first. But before that, students need to match much needed eligibility criteria.
Steps to do KRUCET Registration are given on this web page. You can follow the steps and submit the application form till the last date i.e. 30-04-2018. Or you can simply hit the mentioned below link.
Some Important Things For You:
The exam is going to be held from 11-05-2018 to 14-05-2018 and on 21-05-2018 the results will be declared. After the declaration of results, qualified students will go through Counselling process.
The entire details about KRUCET 2018 Entrance Exam are listed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out:
KRUCET Important Dates 2018:
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||08-03-2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||30-04-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.500/-||05-05-2018|
|Schedule of KRUCET Entrance Tests (Tentative)||11-05-2018 to 14-05-2018|
|Downloading KRUCET Hall-Tickets||08-05-2018|
Date of Publication of KRUCET Result
Want to Know? How To Apply For Education Loan
Courses Offered By Krishna University:
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Necessary Qualifications Details:
- As per this notification contender who wants to fill KRUCET Application form they must have completed their graduation degree.
- Aspirants who have appeared / appearing for the degree annual examination in 2018 only are eligible for the KRUCET PG Entrance Test.
- Moreover applicants who qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2018 they are also fill this form.
- The candidates from other recognized universities are considered for admission into PG courses only if they possess a three year Bachelor Degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or in 12+3 or in 11+1+3 pattern, with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
- Before applying for KRUCET the applicants should verify the eligibility to write a particular test and get admission into the connected course.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc programmes:
|MSc, Biochemistry||BSc, with Chemistry or|
Biochemistry or BSc, (MLT)
as one of the subjects
|MSc, Botany||BSc, with Botany and|
Chemistry as the two of the
common Core subjects or BSc,
with Botany as main and
Chemistry as ancillary
|MSc, Organic Chemistry||BSc, with Chemistry as|
main or one of the three
equal subjects in common
|MSc Analytical Chemistry||BSc with Chemistry as main|
or one of the three equal
subjects in common core system
|BSc, with chemistry as main|
or one of the three equal subjects
in common core system/B. Pharmacy
|MSc, Electronics subjects|
of equal importance
|A pass in BSc, with Mathematics,|
Electronics as the subjects of
|MSc, Electronics and|
(Industry Collaborated Course).
|A pass in BSc, With any one of|
the following subjects: Electronics
/ Computer Science / Instrumentation.
Passed / Appeared in BTech Electronics,
BTech (Computer Science), BE
(Electronics) / BE (Computer Science),BTech (Instrumentation), etc.
|M.Sc, Mathematics||BSc, or BA with Mathematics|
as one of the three equal
subjects or as main subject
|M.Sc, Applied Mathematics||BSc or BA with Mathematics|
as one of the three equalsubjects or as main subject
|MSc, Microbiology||BSc, with Microbiology or|
Botany as one of the three
subjects and Chemistry orBiochemistry as another subject
|MSc, Physics||BSc Mathematics, Physics|
and any other third subject
under common core scheme
|MSc Zoology||BSc, with Zoology as one of|
|MSc, Physical Chemistry||BSc, with Chemistry as main|
or one of the three equalsubjects in common core system
|MSc, Inorganic Chemistry||BSc, with Chemistry as main or|
one of the three equal subjectsin common core system
|MSc Computer Science||A pass in any Graduate|
program with computers
as one of the subjects of study.
There is no age restriction for getting the admission into any PG Courses still those applicants completed the age of 30years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are eligible for claiming / applying any fee reimbursement.
Local Candidates: 85% of the available seats in each category in every course of study are reserved in favor of the local candidates.
Other Category Reservations:
|Category Quota||No. of Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||06%|
|Backward Communities (BC)||29% (A-7%; B-10%;|
C-1%; D-7%; E-4 %)
|CAP (Children of|
|Women||33.3% in O.C. and in each|
of reservation categories
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
KRUCET Admission Procedure 2018:
Those students who will be able to crack Krishna University Common Entrance Test 2018 will go through Counselling Process. Through this process, suitable seats will be allotted to students.
KRUCET Application Fee:
Students are required to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through Andhra Bank / SBI Challan and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking)
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 400/-
How to Fill KRUCET Application Form 2018:
- First of all, candidates need to go through official website of the university i.e. www.krishnauniversity.ac.in
- Then look at the right side of the home page and select “Admissions” option.
- Download the notification and read all the details about Krishna University Common Entrance Test for Post Graduate Courses.
- Hit “Press here to apply for KRUCET-2018 Entrance Test for Science/Arts/Commerce Postgraduate Courses” link.
- Select “Registration” tab and fill the complete details.
- Hit “Register and Proceed” button and fill the application form with correct details.
- Select “Submit” button and make the payment through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- After that hit “Print Application” button and take a hard copy of the same for further use.
Selection will be based on KRUCET Cut Off List. Candidates who will crack this test they will get admission in any college which is affiliated to Krishna University. So to take admission aspirants are needed to attain maximum marks in Krishna University Common Entrance Test.
You Can Also Check: List Of Universities In Andhra Pradesh
KRUCET Hall Ticket 2018:
- KRUCET Admit card will not be sent to the applicants by post they have to download from the website www.krudoa.in or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in.
- Call letter is one of the most important documents so it is necessary to obtain the admit card before the date of Entrance Test by making use of application number.
- In case any problem; you can contact the Director immediately through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact the Chief Superintendent of the examination centre one day before the Entrance Test on production of the following:
- Proof of submission of online application form.
- One attested passport photograph
- Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of Director, Directorate Of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam.
KRUCET 2018 Exam pattern:
- Question paper will be of 1 hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes) duration.
- Medium of question paper contains questions in “Telugu” & “English” medium.
- Maximum number of test will carry a total 100 marks.
- Question paper will contain a total of 100 questions with Objective type and multiple choices.
- Each question carries out of one mark.
- Multiple choice questions with four alternatives A,B,C,D candidate can mark one option out of the given options, the candidate gives more than one answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
- The answers for the questions are to mark on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet marking the respective ovals will HB Pencil and Eraser.
- Section-A: 30 Questions of 30 marks
- Section-B: 30 Questions of 30 marks
- Section-C: 40 Questions of 40 marks
Get Best Answer: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
KRUCET 2018 Exam Centers:
The Entrance Test is going to be conducted in following cities:
The university will declare final results on 21-05-2018. Individuals who will be able to crack the KRU Common Entrance Test will qualify for the next round i.e. Counselling Process.
KRUCET 2018 Counselling:
Shortlisted applicants will be called for couselling, which would b conducted by the university as on the specified dates. Applicants have to bring all the needed documents at the time of counselling.
KBN College, Vijayawada
|Science and Education courses fee|
|Arts, Commerce and other courses fee|
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
If you find the above information about KRUCET 2018-19 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|