“Kerala University Of Fisheries And Ocean Studies” (KUFOS) is all set to hire eligible candidates for Marton Vacancies. Announcement regarding the same has been done through the KUFOS Recruitment advertisement.
Candidates interested in building a successful career may apply for the KUFOS Recruitment 2018 by submitting their applications online @www.kufos.ac.in. According to the KUFOS Marton Vacancies Advt candidates have to submit their online applications before the last date i.e. 01-09-2018.
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies Recruitment:
Candidates apply for the vacancy will be called for the written test/Interview. Written examination and/or interview will be conducted based on the number of candidates. Rest details about the KUFOS Recruitment 2018-2019 are given in below segment of this page that is structured by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KUFOS Vacancy Details:
Name of the post: MATRON (01 vacancy)
KUFOS Eligibility Required:
Qualification Required for KUFOS Recruitment:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the KUFOS Marton Vacancies must hold a Degree in any subject from a recognized university.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
KUFOS Recruitment Age Limitations:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for the KUFOS Jobs is: 18 years
- Maximum age of candidates to apply for Kerala University Of Fisheries And Ocean Studies vacancy will be according to the organization norms.
KUFOS Salary Given:
Candidates selected for the Kerala University Of Fisheries And Ocean Studies recruitment 2018 will be given Rs.21850/- per month.
KUFOS Application Fees:
While submitting the Kerala University Of Fisheries And Ocean Studies application form, candidates need to pay an amount of application fees as:
- 100 /- for General candidates and
- 50 /-for SC/ST candidates
Mode of remittance of fee:
By cash (University cash counter from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm) or DD from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies, Panangad payable at Vyttila Branch
KUFOS Selection Process:
- Selection of candidates for Kerala University Of Fisheries And Ocean Studies Matron Recruitment or KUFOS Recruitment will be done on the basis of interview taken under the supervision of Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies
- Written examination and/or interview will be conducted based on the number of candidates
Get Here Preparation Links
How To Fill Up KUFOS Application Form?
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. www.kufos.ac.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Jobs tab
- A new page will come out along with various Job Notifications
- Select and hit on “Notification for the post of MATRON” link
- Read the Kerala University Of Fisheries And Ocean Studies Official Notification and compare your eligibility
- Afterwards download the KUFOS Recruitment form given along with the notification
- Fill all the details asked in the KUFOS Notification and then attach all the required testimonials
- At last enclose the Kerala University Of Fisheries And Ocean Studies Job Application into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Kerala University Of Fisheries And Ocean Studies
Panangad P.O, Madavana, Kochi-682 506
Check Out More: Kerala Jobs
KUFOS Important Dates:
Candidates have to submit their online applications before 01-09-2018
To attain more details about KUFOS Recruitment 2018-2019 candidates are suggested to visit the official links given in above section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates who want to keep this page safe for using further may bookmark it by using CTRL+d tab.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|