MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria consisting of details regarding Age limit, Nationality, Candidature type eligible, qualification and Other State Students Criteria. MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 is certain conditions and requirement which candidates have to satisfy.
Applicants willing to participate in MHT CET 2019 for admission to UG courses, i.e. engineering and technology, pharmacy & Pharm.D and agriculture must need to qualify all the MHT CET Requirements 2019 as prescribed by DTE Maharashtra.
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 Details
According to DTE Maharashtra, 85% of the seats in Private Unaided Engineering Institutes in Maharashtra will be filled through MHT CET, while 15% seats will be filled/reserved for All India Quota.
Applicants are advice to go through the below structured page to fetch more details related to MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MH CET 2019 Imp Dates
|Events||Date 2019 (Tentative)|
|Online application starts from||2nd week of February|
|Last date of filling online application form||4th week of March|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of April|
|Date of entrance exam||2nd week of May|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June|
|Conduction of counselling||1st week of June|
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates must check MHT CET Eligibility first before applying complete MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for engineering/technology, pharmacy & Pharm.D courses. MHT CET Eligibility details are mentioned below-
- Candidates must be citizen of India.
- One should have passed HSC/12th or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Appearing in final year of qualifying exam are also eligible
- There is no age limit for admission to MHT CET 2019.
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria-Candidature Type
All India Candidature:
- Candidates of Indian Nationality are eligible under this category.
Maharashtra State Candidature:
Applicants can claim for any one type of Maharashtra State Candidature as given in the below framed table.
|Type||Maharashtra CET Eligibility Criteria|
|Type A||Candidates must passed 10th & also 12th or Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc examination from recognized institution Maharashtra state.|
One must have domicile of Maharashtra or born in Maharashtra.
|Type B||Candidates, those not fall in Type A, but those fathers or mother is domiciled in Maharashtra & have domicile certificate.|
|Type C||Candidates, those not fall in the Type A & B but those fathers or mother is a government employee of India & posted in Maharashtra State before last date of submission of application for CAP.|
|Type D||Candidates, those not fall in any of the Type A, B & C but those fathers or mother is an employee or retired employee of Government of Maharashtra.|
|Type E||Candidates who pass 10th & 12th examination from a recognized board situated in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area or from Maharashtra and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.|
Choose From Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 10th/ 12th
Candidates of particular Linguistic or Religious Minority Community from Maharashtra & as notified by Government are eligible under this category.
Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature:
- Candidates who are migrated from Jammu and Kashmir to other part of India or from unsafe border area of Jammu and Kashmir from 1990 onwards due to terrorist activities are eligible
- Children of Indian Administrative Services (IAS) or Indian Police Services (IPS) or Indian Foreign Services (IFS) and staff belonging to military and paramilitary forces who transferred to Jammu and Kashmir and joined post on or before last date of submission form are eligible
- Children of Jammu and Kashmir police staff and officers engaged in combating terrorism are eligible under this category.
- Children of NRI/OCI/ PIO, Indian workers in Gulf countries, Foreign National are under this category
- Candidates belonging to this category are exempted for appearing in MHT CET 2019.
Get State Wise Complete List: MHT CET Exam Centres
Category Wise MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2019
|S.No||Category of students||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Maharashtra State Candidates||Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible|
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed HSC/equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with any one of the subjects – Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical/ Vocational subjects. In these subjects taken together, the candidates should have secured a minimum of 50 % marks (for General Category) and at least 45% marks (for reserved category and Persons with Disability candidates) belonging to Maharashtra State only).OR
Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and secured a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks (for General category) and at least 45% aggregate marks (for reserved/ backward category/ Persons with Disability) belonging to Maharashtra State only.
Entrance Test: Candidates must have secured a valid score in MHT CET 2019 (PCM) or JEE Main 2019 Paper I
|2||All India Candidates (AI)|
|3||Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates|
|4||Children of NRI/OCI/PIO/Indian workers in Gulf Countries (CWIGC), Foreign National (FN) Candidates||These candidates must have passed HSC or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of these – Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical/ Vocational subjects and obtained at least 50% marks in the above subjects taken together|
Get Here Rank Wise: List of Universities of Maharashtra
MHT CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Domicile of Maharashtra Karnataka Disputed Border Area (MKB)
- Candidates domiciled of area specified as Maharashtra-Karnataka disputed border are eligible.
- One should have passed 10+2th standard from an institute situated in the disputed border area.
- One has to produce domicile certificate from Principal/Head Master of the College/School in which you have studied
- Candidates belonging to MKB must have Marathi as their mother tongue and certificate must be produced from Principal/Head Master of College
- Marathi should have been studied as one of the subjects by the candidates in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination.
इस तरह चुनें बैस्ट कोर्स 12th Science के बाद: Not Interested in Engineering After 12th
MHT CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Wards of Defence Personnel
- Ward/Spouse/Children of former defence service personnel (residents of Maharashtra).
- Ward/Spouse of serving defence personnel (transferred to Maharashtra)
MHT CET Eligibility Conditions 2019 for Persons with Disability (PwD)
Candidates has to produce certificate (Proforma F/F-1) where the extent of disability i.e., whether it is more than 40% or permanent in nature has to be written.
- Blind under type P1
- Deaf and dumb under type P2
- Candidates with orthopedic disorders, learning disabilities, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphica, Spastic (Type P3)
MHT CET Exam Eligibility Criteria for Specialized Branches
- Bio-Medical/Bio-Tech Engineering – Candidate should have completed their 10+2th standard examination with Biology only.
- Mining Engineering – Female Candidates are not eligible to apply for this course.
Applicants those who want to download fetch more details related to MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 must go through the official link which is well highlighted above. For any query you can leave comment in below commenting box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MHT CET Answer Key||MHT CET Result|
|MHT CET Admit Card||How to Choose Right College After 12th|
|MHT CET Syllabus||MHT CET Sample Papers|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|