MP Fisheries Recruitment
Fisherman Welfare & Fisheries Development Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh has promulgated a vacancy notification titled as MP Fisheries Recruitment 2018. Candidates can get further details of MP Fisheries Bhopal Recruitment 2018 by going through the below section of this page.
As per the notification, the organization wants to hire proactive and captivated candidates to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Grade II and Regional Manager. Those candidates who want to enhance their career in Fisherman Welfare & Fisheries Development shall apply before the last date.
Madhya Pradesh Fisheries Recruitment 2018
Fisherman Welfare & Fisheries Development Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh is inviting applications from eligible and hard working candidates to employ them at the vacant posts.
Last date to apply for MP Fisheries Jobs is 25-10-2018. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about MP Fisheries Recruitment 2018–2019 which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MP Fisheries Recruitment
MP Fisheries Vacancy Details:
Post name: Assistant Grade II and Regional Manager
Candidates who are going to apply for MP Fisheries Jobs shall possess Graduate and Post Graduate Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
Candidates must be more than 18 years in age for MP Fisheries Vacancy as per the orders of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for MP Fisheries Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates for Madhya Pradesh Fisheries Recruitment 2018 shall be based on candidate’s performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Start Free Preparation From: Online Test Series
Also Know Here: How to Dress for an Interview
Steps to apply for MP Fisheries Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Fisherman Welfare & Fisheries Development Department Government of Madhya Pradesh that is www.mpfisheries.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “what’s new” section
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit Engagement of Assistant Grade II and Regional Manager” link
- Then MP Fisheries Recruitment Notification will get opened on your screen
- Just go through the details and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download the application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also affix Xerox copy of relevant documents
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the posts for…”
- At last send the application either through post.
MP Fisheries Department
Bhadhbhada Road, Bhopal 462003
Find Out Upcoming: Madhya Pradesh Jobs
Last date to send applications: 25-10-2018
Candidates can get rest details of MP Fisheries Recruitment 2018–2019 by going through the above stated Official Link. Candidates can also type their comment in below comment box for any query or doubts. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|