Walk-In-Interview will be organized by Marine Products Export Development Authority for Selection of 08 eligible Indians as Trainee Analyst in Quality Control Laboratory of MPEDA at Bhubaneswar, Bhimavaram, Nellore and Kochi through MPEDA Recruitment Notification.
Those aspirants who are interested and possess required eligibility criteria for available MPEDA Trainee Analyst Vacancies can apply through Walk-in-process by appearing in Interview held on 10-08-2018, 14-08-2018, 16-08-2018 and 17-08-2018 from 9:00 am onwards. Late comers shall not be allowed.
MPEDA Trainee Analyst Recruitment Apply Now:
Job seekers who are interested to apply for MPEDA Recruitment 2018 they can attend walk-in interview on scheduled dates according to QC Laboratories along with mandatory documents in original also for verification.
Applicants who want to apply against this Marine Products Export Development Authority Recruitment 2018 they can get the remaining information through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Applicants can be a part of this interview that is going to conduct on schedule date which is mentioned on this page.
Check Here: Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers
|QC Laboratories||No. of MPEDA Vacancy||Date of MPEDA Interview|
Essential Qualification for MPEDA Jobs:
Contenders who are willing to apply for MPEDA Trainee Analyst Vacancies they should have possessed M.Sc in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Hydrochemistry / Bio-Analytical Science / Biochemistry / Industrial Biotechnology/ Biotechnology Diploma in their relevant discipline from any recognized University or Institution.
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Limitation of Age:
- Age of the aspirants who are going to apply for MPEDA Careers should not be more than 35 years as on 31-07-2018.
- Age relaxation will applicable for the reserved categories candidates as per organization norms.
MPEDA Salary Details:
Applicants, who will be selected for MPEDA Recruitment 2018, will get salary of Rs.18000/- per month from the concerned department of reputed Marine Products Export Development Authority.
MPEDA Selection Process:
The selection of the contenders for MPEDA Trainee Analyst Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the Marine Products Export Development Authority.
How to fill MPEDA Application Form?
Interested job hunters who wish to apply for MPEDA Job Vacancy, they must follow the below specified steps.
- First of all applicants are required to visit the official website of the Marine Products Export Development Authority that is mpeda.gov.in to apply for MPEDA Trainee Analyst Jobs 2018
- On the homepage follow “Notification” tab from menu bar and follow “Opportunities” from drop down list and hit on “Openings” from another drop- down list.
- Hit on suitable link from new window regarding MPEDA Careers Opening.
- Read all the instructions and information given on the MPEDA advertisement cautiously.
- Then download Bio-Data format and fill it in prescribed manner with all the required and correct details such as candidate’s name, father’s Office, address, academic qualification details, experience info, date of birth, contact details etc. and paste your passport size photograph.
- Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- At last, candidates are required to attend the walk-in interview along with the Bio-Data and original certificates at the venue mentioned below on schedule date.
Also Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
MPEDA Recruitment Walk-in-Venue:
|Venue for MPEDA Walk-in-Venue|
|Kochi||MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue, Kochi -682 036, Kerala. Ph:0484- 2311979|
|Bhubaneswar||N-6/452, First Floor, IRC Village, Jayadev Vihar, Opp. Crown Hotel Entrance, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751 015, Orissa. Ph:91 674 2362365|
|Bhimavaram||Trinethra Complex, Pattabhi Plaza, JP Road, Bhimavaram – 534 202, West Godavari Dist., Andhra Pradesh. Ph: 91 8816 226410|
Door No.26-1-1766/A1, Mini Bye Pass Road, Srinagar Colony, Nellore-524 003, Andhra Pradesh. Ph:91 861 2303215 / 2319144
You may go through below provided Official Notification to gain other facts. Build a strong link with us by visiting our web portal time to time to gather upcoming details regarding MPEDA Recruitment 2018 – 19.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|